SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by quietpal Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:32 pm

This is for anyone. When do you think Becca was told about the death in her family in relation to the final episode? May before? Just curious what people think.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:33 pm

Amy Long (contestant on JuanPab's season) and now dating the dreamy Drew (Des' season) was on AfterBuzz. She is now living in LA with Drew, whom she met through a BachNation gig. She was very candid and excited about all the opportunities that being on the Bachelor opened for her (modeling, Nascar Girl for Coors, meeting Drew) and just super positive all around about the show. She said Drew feels the same.

So have to say that's exactly what I hope happens for the beautiful Becca.

I have always liked her very much and think that she has far more exciting opportunities (and men!) awaiting her in Southern California.

With the exception of Clare, seems to me that most all other F2's got back home and was in a serious relationship, engaged and or married a year later ... with a guy they met on their terms and in the real world. That's what I wish for Becca!!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:34 pm

I would guess as soon as her grandma passed they would let her know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:37 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Amy Long (contestant on JuanPab's season) and now dating the dreamy Drew (Des' season) was on AfterBuzz. She is now living in LA with Drew, whom she met through a BachNation gig. She was very candid and excited about all the opportunities that being on the Bachelor opened for her (modeling, Nascar Girl for Coors, meeting Drew) and just super positive all around about the show. She said Drew feels the same.

So have to say that's exactly what I hope happens for the beautiful Becca.

I have always liked her very much and think that she has far more exciting opportunities (and men!) awaiting her in Southern California.

With the exception of Clare, seems to me that most all other F2's got back home and was in a serious relationship, engaged and or married a year later ... with a guy they met on their terms and in the real world. That's what I wish for Becca!!

Love Drew and he and Amy make a lovely couple! Happy for them both!

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:39 pm

I was just wondering in relation to the episode. Did she know before the LCD or after? I was wondering how her demeanor would be. Now I'm really curious to see how this episode plays out.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:43 pm

Ditto on Drew and Amy, feel so deeply for Drew.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:49 pm

Where is the 'heart on the sleeve' thing coming from? Is there another commercial or something?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:54 pm

atem wrote:Where is the 'heart on the sleeve' thing coming from?  Is there another commercial or something?

CH pre season interview\article.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:55 pm

In an interview (tv guide), CH talks about his chat with Nicholas Sparks which gave him the idea to write his new romance novel. Also gave him some ideas from the Notebook to include in this season? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Becca seems to be a very sweet and thoughtful young woman and I like that she is careful to make her own decisions.  One of my concerns with the Chris and Becca relationship is that Chris seems to want to "win" the love of each of at least the top six women on the show.  I think with Becca right now it is about the conquest to get her to declare her love for him.  My concern for Becca is that once she does, or Chris convinces her, at that point he will not be interested in her anymore.  This season is disappointing in that it is creating too much conflict and I do not see a good ending for either woman.

Last edited by Eviebloom on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Becca seems to be a very sweet and thoughtful young woman and I like that she is careful to make her own decisions.  One of my concerns with the Chris and Becca relationship is that Chris seems to want to "win" the love of each of at least the top six women on the show.  I think with Becca right now it is about the conquest to get her to declare her love for him.  My concern for Becca is that once she does, or Chris convinces her, at that point he will not be interested in her anymore.  This season is disappointing in that it is creating too much conflict and I see do not see a good ending for either woman.

You bring up a valid point. I am not a Chris fan. For a while I didn't think he was good enough for any of the top 3. I think the same could be said with either girl and his choices now lead me to believe that life with Chris will be a lot about Chris and the woman following along. That works for some women. For others it would be a disaster.

His pursuit of sweet Becca saved this season for me, but nothing will surprise me at the end of this. I can be excited for Monday because both of the F2 women seem really happy and content, so I think at least for now, both are okay with whatever the final outcome is.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:01 pm

When does ABC put out the pictures of the FRC?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64