SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:06 pm

atem wrote:When does ABC put out the pictures of the FRC?

The last pictures posted on ABC Medianet were posted 2/23.

I don't see any on Getty Images.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:11 pm

Whitney gets a tour of his house for her LCD and Becca gets a bowling alley?

Come on, it's obvious Whitney is F1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by karlea Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:13 pm

quietpal wrote:I was just wondering in relation to the episode. Did she know before the LCD or after? I was wondering how her demeanor would be. Now I'm really curious to see how this episode plays out.

For the record,  I believe it was Becca's GREAT grandma who passed away...from Grace's post quite always back in another thread...

Becca's great grandmother passed away on Nov. 19th. I'm not sure how much I should post, but will say that it explains why she was in Kansas on the 23rd. Becca's LCD was on the 21st, so I would think she would have been told by then. Her great grandma was 98.
karlea
karlea

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:17 pm

atem wrote:Whitney gets a tour of his house for her LCD and Becca gets a bowling alley?

It is also possible that Chris showed Becca his house but was never shown.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:19 pm

atem wrote:Whitney gets a tour of his house for her LCD and Becca gets a bowling alley?

I don't think that proves anything. I think Chris has been genuinely sceptical about Whitney saying she's willing to give up her life in Chicago for Arlington, especially since she's never been there unlike the other women. So I can see him being like this is it. Every last bit of it. Still wanna live here so bad?

Becca gets a taste of what he does in his free time.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:21 pm

Interesting press release....Anybody know how it lines up with past seasons?
I don't know why his love wouldn't be reciprocated if indeed he picks Whitney.

Chris, Becca and Whitney Look Back at the Dramatic Ending to Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose”

Who Will Be the Next Bachelorette? Find Out on the Live “After the Final Rose” Special

“Episode 1910” – The compelling live three-hour television event begins as America will watch along with the studio audience as Chris Soules’ journey to find love comes to its astonishing conclusion. The Bachelor prepares to make one of the most difficult choices of this life, having narrowed down the field to two women – Becca and Whitney – both of whom he is falling in love with. Will Chris get down on one knee and propose to the woman of his dreams and make a life with her in Arlington, Iowa? Who – if anyone -- does a confused Chris, after much soul-searching, see as his future wife? And will he leave single or with the love on his life? Find out on the Season Finale of “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, MARCH 9 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Immediately following the dramatic Season Finale, emotions run high as Chris sits down with Chris Harrison – LIVE -- to discuss his final two women of the season, Becca and Whitney. In this unpredictable special, the Bachelor takes us back to Arlington, Iowa, where he spent the emotional last days of his journey. Both women are back to sit with Chris to talk about the outcome of the show. It’s the live extraordinary ending to his adventure to find true love. In addition, the new Bachelorette will be revealed, live, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose,” also airing MONDAY, MARCH 9 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

Chris’ search for his soul mate is almost over and after many tears, drama and surprises -- it has come down to two fantastic women. One, who has never been in love, and the other, a determined career woman who says she will give up everything for Chris. The Bachelor brings both women to meet his family in hopes their insight will help him make the biggest decision of his life.

Whitney wins over Chris’ family with an emotional toast, but after she leaves, Chris confesses to his Dad his struggle of the heart. He explains how torn he is by strong feelings for both women and his heart is pulling him in two different directions.

When Becca is introduced to Chris’ family, they are skeptical about whether she is ready to take the final step and get engaged and move to Arlington. Still, they can see that Chris is smitten. More overwhelmed than ever, Chris needs the next few days to have some tough conversations with both women to try and decide if either is ready to become his wife.

Chris hopes his final dates with each woman will bring some clarity to his decision. The Bachelor spends his time with Becca trying to decipher the status of their relationship. He wants reassurance that she wants to be part of his life in Iowa. Will Becca be able to convince him that her feelings are real?

Chris offers Whitney a taste of farm life, including giving her a tour of his house. She reminds him of how much in love with him she really is. But will her eagerness to please raise more questions rather than strengthen Chris’ resolve to pick her as his future wife?

Will the Bachelor follow his heart? And once he makes his decision, will his love be reciprocated? It all comes down to whether Chris can decide between the two very different women. And if he does, will the final bachelorette accept his proposal and final rose?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:31 pm

This press release just reinforces my belief that Becca is F1.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:31 pm

Sf that rt there tells me he choose Becca as final one. And if I was Whiney and she did by some slim chance become F1 I would NOT be a happy girt. IMO

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:44 pm

Chris offers Whitney a taste of farm life, including giving her a tour of his house. She reminds him of how much in love with him she really is. But will her eagerness to please raise more questions rather than strengthen Chris’ resolve to pick her as his future wife?

Will the Bachelor follow his heart? And once he makes his decision, will his love be reciprocated? It all comes down to whether Chris can decide between the two very different women. And if he does, will the final bachelorette accept his proposal and final rose?

This is one of the things that I always keep thinking back to. To me it always appeared he has not doubt where W stands. He knows she is willing to do all the things he wants and was looking for. No question she gets the rose at F3 because there's no doubt on her part. But, his heart is telling him something else. He's not getting the answers he wants to hear from Becca, she will move to Iowa, get married right away have children etc.

Shortly after filming and several times post filming I've read several times Chris being quoted that he's happy, no mention of being engaged, he will be doing a lot of travelling to make this relationship work out of this crazy bachelor world. It doesn't sound like the for sure person to me. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:48 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Becca seems to be a very sweet and thoughtful young woman and I like that she is careful to make her own decisions.  One of my concerns with the Chris and Becca relationship is that Chris seems to want to "win" the love of each of at least the top six women on the show.  I think with Becca right now it is about the conquest to get her to declare her love for him.  My concern for Becca is that once she does, or Chris convinces her, at that point he will not be interested in her anymore.  This season is disappointing in that it is creating too much conflict and I  do not see a good ending for either woman.

Great point, Eviebloom! Not being a Chris fan, I totally believe Becca deserves better than Chris. And if Becca follows her friend's advice and writes a letter to God, asking Him to give her her ideal man and she lists his attributes, I don't think Chris would match up to those attributes. I do see also that Chris seems to be the type to love the chase and I have questioned whether it is his ego that would make him want to be the first man Becca falls in love with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Could be he's more afraid of Becca bailing after she sees the house and where he lives, than if W sees it. Because Becca is the one who was reluctant about living in Arlington. He wants to show Becca there are some things to do, like bowling and restaurants. He probably really wants to make sure W is really all in and this is the last test.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:55 pm

Hopefully wrote:Sf that rt there tells me he choose Becca as final one. And if I was Whiney and she did by some slim chance become F1 I would NOT be a happy girt. IMO

Sorry, but your typo made me cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5