SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:12 pm

Perhaps, MF got the next puppet to finally sign their name to the contract?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:12 pm

sfrank wrote:I keep coming back to why keep Becca after F3? The bottom line is he that wanted Becca and was trying to give her more time to get where she needed to be. The only question, IMO, is whether she "got there" enough for him or if he decided he couldn't wait for her when Whitney was already there. I'll be so mad if she does get there and tells him and he picks Whitney.
IMO, the reason why he kept Becca after the F3 is because he truely wants Becca. He knew that Whit and Kait were all in, but the heart wants what the heart wants and in this case, it's Becca. Knowing Becca's history, what her mom said, I really think that he kept her as he was serious about her. Now before some Whit supporters jump all over me, I am NOT saying that it's better to hurt Whit. I am NOT saying that at all. Just what I am saying is that I think he really wanted Becca as of that time and since that, to me, IMO she was and is his F1 especially from the FD onwards. I tend to believe that she was his F1 from their first individual date as a platform for them was set up in epi 3. Their hand dance game started then that we saw, but IMO, it started before that in order for them to be so close and comfortable with the other.

NOW, another tidbit to remember, even though I can't remember exactly where it was posted on here right now, but she was spotted in her yellow jacket in Iowa kissing Chris at the restaurant and in the parking lot outside. Now the cameras weren't rolling, yet Chris wanted to spend more time with her and invited her to go to Elan's birthday party. To me, that speaks volumes. He wasn't spending time with her just because of the cameras as they weren't there. He was showing a lot of affection towards Becca in the group and they were even spotted kissing. Meanwhile, Whit and the rest were back at the hotel and it was obviously late at night due to them all looking exhausted and it being pitch black outside.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:13 pm

I wonder who comforted Becca when she was informed that great grandma had died.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:14 pm

The yellow jacket thing was during their one on one date and I don't find it odd at all that they would go to Elan's birthday thing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sfrank wrote:I keep coming back to why keep Becca after F3? The bottom line is he that wanted Becca and was trying to give her more time to get where she needed to be. The only question, IMO, is whether she "got there" enough for him or if he decided he couldn't wait for her when Whitney was already there. I'll be so mad if she does get there and tells him and he picks Whitney.
IMO, the reason why he kept Becca after the F3 is because he truely wants Becca.  He knew that Whit and Kait were all in, but the heart wants what the heart wants and in this case, it's Becca.  Knowing Becca's history, what her mom said, I really think that he kept her as he was serious about her.  Now before some Whit supporters jump all over me, I am NOT saying that it's better to hurt Whit.  I am NOT saying that at all.  Just what I am saying is that I think he really wanted Becca as of that time and since that, to me, IMO she was and is his F1 especially from the FD onwards.  I tend to believe that she was his F1 from their first individual date as a platform for them was set up in epi 3.  Their hand dance game started then that we saw, but IMO, it started before that in order for them to be so close and comfortable with the other.

NOW, another tidbit to remember, even though I can't remember exactly where it was posted on here right now, but she was spotted in her yellow jacket in Iowa kissing Chris at the restaurant and in the parking lot outside.  Now the cameras weren't rolling, yet Chris wanted to spend more time with her and invited her to go to Elan's birthday party.  To me, that speaks volumes.  He wasn't spending time with her just because of the cameras as they weren't there.  He was showing a lot of affection towards Becca in the group and they were even spotted kissing.  Meanwhile, Whit and the rest were back at the hotel and it was obviously late at night due to them all looking exhausted and it being pitch black outside.
clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:15 pm

mindless wrote:
atem wrote:So, she's not in CA and is visiting family?

She's in Louisiana. Been there since the day Chris returned to Iowa.

She has really been visiting her family for a long time. I wonder why. Could it be she wants to watch the FRC with them? :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Also, didn't Becca reply to something abut RS regarding him being a smart man or something to that effect. The same as Brad 2.0 made a similar comment. These two seasons have a lot in common.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:

Is Cannobball a clue?

Not sure.  It resembles...Kaboom!   Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 67 3806527698

Those are the types of clues MF gives when he's beaten RS at his game. It will be interesting to see if RS starts backpedaling. Someone should tweet him and see what he has to say.

Could it be the episode where he and Becca jump into the water. She's wearing the wedding gown.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysvictoria Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:16 pm

happygirl77us wrote: Okay, how does Cannonball and DWTS go together

IMHO---Cannonball goes with DWTS ----A Cannonball makes a big splash. The release of Chris as a member of DWTS cast----maybe?

alwaysvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:17 pm

One of the so called entertainment press people actually tweeted that they thought it could be Chris Harrison (which is beyond stupid to think since they would be taping The Bachelorette at the time).

When did MF tweet that?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:19 pm

alwaysvictoria wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: Okay, how does Cannonball and DWTS go together

IMHO---Cannonball goes with DWTS ----A Cannonball makes a big splash. The release of Chris as a member of DWTS cast----maybe?

that makes sense

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:19 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
mindless wrote:
atem wrote:So, she's not in CA and is visiting family?

She's in Louisiana. Been there since the day Chris returned to Iowa.

She has really been visiting her family for a long time.  I wonder why.  Could it be she wants to watch the FRC with them?  :gotcha:

You guys have been busy today. Still catching up on all the threads. Becca, Whitney and Chris will all be in California on Monday because they usually film the ATFR live. The final couple then heads to NYC for GMA the next morning. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64