SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:06 pm

see2love wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
ElonM wrote:Becca Should Dump 'Bachelor' Chris Because He Can't Handle Her Totally Normal Human Emotions

http://www.bustle.com/articles/66993-becca-should-dump-bachelor-chris-because-he-cant-handle-her-totally-normal-human-emotions

Thats funny.... I could fall in love with a broom and scream to the world about how we’re meant to be together if we went diving with sharks in Bali. cantstopl

I love this article. It should be tweeted to all 3 of them. Lets see who favs or retweets

YES!!! This is why I am so intrigued by this season. It is so refreshing to see someone (Becca) with a real head on her shoulders in regards to making real relationship decisions. Can't wait to see if anyone retweets! Smiley I doubt it though... maybe AFTFR.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:08 pm

sfrank wrote:Hmmm....maybe he lets her go early then. It would certainly explain the shirt/dress mystery. If there's no FR dress for her then tie stuff is moot.

I am mighty intrigued now... unless a good old fashioned mid-western snow storm just happened to hit between Ws LCD and the MTP.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:08 pm

sfrank wrote:Hmmm....maybe he lets her go early then. It would certainly explain the shirt/dress mystery. If there's no FR dress for her then tie stuff is moot.

Yes, we were discussing this morning about her leaving in the red hoodie, being let go early. That is a possibility. Go back to earlier pages here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:11 pm

If he did lethergo early, howdo we explain his breakdown at the FRC? Going with this theory, Becca never dressed for RC so she was already home but Chris still breaks down? Did he also let W go at the ceremony? Just curious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:12 pm

Juan Pablo was more grounded in reality too. He exposed the charade of the show. He thought he was going to be himself and make his own decisions. When he wasn't ready to propose, he butted heads with the producers. They really had it out for him. I sort of respected him for being his own person. Partly too, because they clearly did not give him a single girl who was his type. Not one Hispanic girl except Clare, whose grandmother spoke Espanol. All he wanted was a girl who could salsa, and not one dancer in the bunch, What a joke! oops, off topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:13 pm

see2love wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
ElonM wrote:Becca Should Dump 'Bachelor' Chris Because He Can't Handle Her Totally Normal Human Emotions

http://www.bustle.com/articles/66993-becca-should-dump-bachelor-chris-because-he-cant-handle-her-totally-normal-human-emotions

Thats funny.... I could fall in love with a broom and scream to the world about how we’re meant to be together if we went diving with sharks in Bali. cantstopl

I love this article. It should be tweeted to all 3 of them. Lets see who favs or retweets

Yes, TWEET IT!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:13 pm

see2love wrote:

If he did lethergo early, howdo we explain his breakdown at the FRC? Going with this theory, Becca never dressed for RC so she was already home but Chris still breaks down? Did he also let W go at the ceremony?  Just curious

One theory was that all those things he was saying were really things he said at a different time. They are VOs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:14 pm

Ok, so the ear rings... do you have a photo of them at MTP? Do they match the ones she has in the car? I read they are a match but cant find a photo

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:15 pm

He does have the same coat on when he is walking thru the field and in the first MTP shown on the preview that he is wearing when he kisses B next to the car.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:16 pm

BKay wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
Lievta wrote:I hope it is safe to post this here since it involves both Becca and Whitney, so I apologize in advance if I shouldn't have (wouldn't be my first time! Embarassed ). I am totally seeing the connection Chris has with Becca and love watching what I see as a type of yearning just under the surface with him toward her. I would love for him to choose her, but I can't stop asking myself the question: (Chris) Knowing that Whitney has been into him and ready to commit to him literally since she walked up to him from the limo, why would he choose Becca? Whitney has, very likely, envisioned herself with Chris since the moment it was announced he would be the lead. I can't imagine the depth of hurt and despair she would feel if Chris didn't choose her. Also, we know that TPTB are not sensitive to anyone on this show, but I like to think that even they would not want the ending to be with Whitney being rejected (and all the anguish that would entail, not to mention the wrath of Whitney's staunch fans) - love story with Becca or not.

I actually don't think they would care one iota if Whitney was devastated, or anyone else. I think they love heartbreak.  They want shock factor and heartbreak as well as a proposal.

I don't think they care who the lead picks. At this point, they have moved on to the next season, who the next lead is going to be, and they are grooming that person and thinking and planning the next season.

Unfortunately, it is that way in every season. The F2 always has a ton of support - tptb make sure of their likeability in the edit. They WANT us to be divided into two camps with each sure of "our" contestant's odds of winning. And the F2 is always shown as blindsided, heartbroken, and completely sympathetic. It's part of the premise on which the show is built. I know who I like for the F1 spot, but I also know I've been wrong in my choice before. Plus, my horse has won before, only to find out later the game was rigged all along (fake love story.)

So true clapping! And I have never been right!

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Miyala wrote:Ok, so the ear rings... do you have a photo of them at MTP? Do they match the ones she has in the car? I read they are a match but cant find a photo

Here you go!Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 35 Screen35
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 35 Screen36
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Miyala wrote:Ok, so the ear rings... do you have a photo of them at MTP? Do they match the ones she has in the car? I read they are a match but cant find a photo

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 35 868c7cf7-6212-4dd0-8248-9c8ed1ff895a

If you look closely she has on drop earrings.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1