SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:49 pm

there were harvested fields with snow on the ground when he is trying to make his decision if you believe the VO. Also it looks as if her MTP (flowers and wine) are with snow on the ground.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:50 pm

concerned36 wrote:
Lievta wrote:I hope it is safe to post this here since it involves both Becca and Whitney, so I apologize in advance if I shouldn't have (wouldn't be my first time! Embarassed ). I am totally seeing the connection Chris has with Becca and love watching what I see as a type of yearning just under the surface with him toward her. I would love for him to choose her, but I can't stop asking myself the question: (Chris) Knowing that Whitney has been into him and ready to commit to him literally since she walked up to him from the limo, why would he choose Becca? Whitney has, very likely, envisioned herself with Chris since the moment it was announced he would be the lead. I can't imagine the depth of hurt and despair she would feel if Chris didn't choose her. Also, we know that TPTB are not sensitive to anyone on this show, but I like to think that even they would not want the ending to be with Whitney being rejected (and all the anguish that would entail, not to mention the wrath of Whitney's staunch fans) - love story with Becca or not.

I actually don't think they would care one iota if Whitney was devastated, or anyone else. I think they love heartbreak.  They want shock factor and heartbreak as well as a proposal.

I don't think they care who the lead picks. At this point, they have moved on to the next season, who the next lead is going to be, and they are grooming that person and thinking and planning the next season.

Unfortunately, it is that way in every season. The F2 always has a ton of support - tptb make sure of their likeability in the edit. They WANT us to be divided into two camps with each sure of "our" contestant's odds of winning. And the F2 is always shown as blindsided, heartbroken, and completely sympathetic. It's part of the premise on which the show is built. I know who I like for the F1 spot, but I also know I've been wrong in my choice before. Plus, my horse has won before, only to find out later the game was rigged all along (fake love story.)

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:54 pm

atem wrote:
hmbach wrote:I am assuming that W and Cs LCD is in Arlington and that they went on the tractor? Do we know how much time was in between and if B and C went on their LCD after or before that?  There is snow on the ground it looks like for MTP w/Whitney...

Them both in the tractor is when she meets his family.  The shot of the tractor could be at any time and had nothing to do with Whitney.

No there is video of her in the preview in the tractor with him harvesting (no snow he is in a vest and plaid shirt). Also video of her arriving in the same coat and gloves with a bottle of wine and flowers (snow/he is in a brown jacket).

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:54 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
ElonM wrote:Becca Should Dump 'Bachelor' Chris Because He Can't Handle Her Totally Normal Human Emotions

http://www.bustle.com/articles/66993-becca-should-dump-bachelor-chris-because-he-cant-handle-her-totally-normal-human-emotions

Thats funny.... I could fall in love with a broom and scream to the world about how we’re meant to be together if we went diving with sharks in Bali. cantstopl

I love this article. It should be tweeted to all 3 of them. Lets see who favs or retweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:55 pm

laugh out loud and the love story continues wooohooo.. Gooooo Becca. Goooo Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:57 pm

BKay wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
Lievta wrote:I hope it is safe to post this here since it involves both Becca and Whitney, so I apologize in advance if I shouldn't have (wouldn't be my first time! Embarassed ). I am totally seeing the connection Chris has with Becca and love watching what I see as a type of yearning just under the surface with him toward her. I would love for him to choose her, but I can't stop asking myself the question: (Chris) Knowing that Whitney has been into him and ready to commit to him literally since she walked up to him from the limo, why would he choose Becca? Whitney has, very likely, envisioned herself with Chris since the moment it was announced he would be the lead. I can't imagine the depth of hurt and despair she would feel if Chris didn't choose her. Also, we know that TPTB are not sensitive to anyone on this show, but I like to think that even they would not want the ending to be with Whitney being rejected (and all the anguish that would entail, not to mention the wrath of Whitney's staunch fans) - love story with Becca or not.

I actually don't think they would care one iota if Whitney was devastated, or anyone else. I think they love heartbreak.  They want shock factor and heartbreak as well as a proposal.

I don't think they care who the lead picks. At this point, they have moved on to the next season, who the next lead is going to be, and they are grooming that person and thinking and planning the next season.

Unfortunately, it is that way in every season. The F2 always has a ton of support - tptb make sure of their likeability in the edit. They WANT us to be divided into two camps with each sure of "our" contestant's odds of winning. And the F2 is always shown as blindsided, heartbroken, and completely sympathetic. It's part of the premise on which the show is built. I know who I like for the F1 spot, but I also know I've been wrong in my choice before. Plus, my horse has won before, only to find out later the game was rigged all along (fake love story.)

Seems as if they only have heartbreak for W (if B is F1) or C if he chooses B and she says no. Beccas SM presence and preview presence seems to be one of "it's up to me to win or lose" JMHO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:58 pm

hmbach wrote:I am assuming that W and Cs LCD is in Arlington and that they went on the tractor? Do we know how much time was in between and if B and C went on their LCD after or before that?  There is snow on the ground it looks like for MTP w/Whitney...

Because W has on the same outfit (the coat) as on MTP, I think Diana was saying the combine ride was that day of MTP. But since Chris said in interviews he was back to work the next day (he didn't say he worked DURING the last week), it could be that she rode with him WHILE he worked that next day. Because he is actually harvesting in that clip. But the production crew had to have stayed and filmed that.

The video of C and B's LCD in Strawberry Point is dated 11/21, so that means they had LCD day before FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Check out JBF screencaps - Becca may not even be in a limo
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:02 pm

sfrank wrote:Check out JBF screencaps - Becca may not even be in a limo

I said earlier I didn't think she was in a limo. It may be an SUV.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:04 pm

concerned36 wrote:

Because W has on the same outfit (the coat) as on MTP, I think Diana was saying the combine ride was that day of MTP. But since Chris said in interviews he was back to work the next day (he didn't say he worked DURING the last week), it could be that she rode with him WHILE he worked that next day. Because he is actually harvesting in that clip.  But the production crew had to have stayed and filmed that.

The video of C and B's LCD in Strawberry Point is dated 11/21, so that means they had LCD day before FRC.

That doesn't make sense in farming. Those fields would have been harvested before that snow hit the ground.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:04 pm

As long as the stalks of corn are dry, you can harvest with a little snow down on the ground. It's true that shot of the combine from a distance could have been taken at another time, but you can see the dust flying when they show C and W in the cab, meaning they are actually harvesting. (I grew up on a farm.) Also, they have 6,000 acres, they showed some fields having been already harvested, he was walking in, but they had been harvesting since September, not finished yet he said. And Chris doesn't do a lot of hands on farming, they have a lot of hired help from what I understand, but I think he enjoys doing some of it.

Last edited by concerned36 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:05 pm

Hmmm....maybe he lets her go early then. It would certainly explain the shirt/dress mystery. If there's no FR dress for her then tie stuff is moot.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1