SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:02 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Hopefully wrote:Sf that rt there tells me he choose Becca as final one. And if I was Whiney and she did by some slim chance become F1 I would NOT be a happy girt. IMO

Sorry, but your typo made me cantstopl
cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:06 pm

sfrank wrote:Interesting press release....Anybody know how it lines up with past seasons?
I don't know why his love wouldn't be reciprocated if indeed he picks Whitney.

Chris, Becca and Whitney Look Back at the Dramatic Ending to Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose”

Who Will Be the Next Bachelorette? Find Out on the Live “After the Final Rose” Special

“Episode 1910” – The compelling live three-hour television event begins as America will watch along with the studio audience as Chris Soules’ journey to find love comes to its astonishing conclusion. The Bachelor prepares to make one of the most difficult choices of this life, having narrowed down the field to two women – Becca and Whitney – both of whom he is falling in love with. Will Chris get down on one knee and propose to the woman of his dreams and make a life with her in Arlington, Iowa? Who – if anyone -- does a confused Chris, after much soul-searching, see as his future wife? And will he leave single or with the love on his life? Find out on the Season Finale of “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, MARCH 9 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Immediately following the dramatic Season Finale, emotions run high as Chris sits down with Chris Harrison – LIVE -- to discuss his final two women of the season, Becca and Whitney. In this unpredictable special, the Bachelor takes us back to Arlington, Iowa, where he spent the emotional last days of his journey. Both women are back to sit with Chris to talk about the outcome of the show. It’s the live extraordinary ending to his adventure to find true love. In addition, the new Bachelorette will be revealed, live, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose,” also airing MONDAY, MARCH 9 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

Chris’ search for his soul mate is almost over and after many tears, drama and surprises -- it has come down to two fantastic women. One, who has never been in love, and the other, a determined career woman who says she will give up everything for Chris. The Bachelor brings both women to meet his family in hopes their insight will help him make the biggest decision of his life.

Whitney wins over Chris’ family with an emotional toast, but after she leaves, Chris confesses to his Dad his struggle of the heart. He explains how torn he is by strong feelings for both women and his heart is pulling him in two different directions.

When Becca is introduced to Chris’ family, they are skeptical about whether she is ready to take the final step and get engaged and move to Arlington. Still, they can see that Chris is smitten. More overwhelmed than ever, Chris needs the next few days to have some tough conversations with both women to try and decide if either is ready to become his wife.

Chris hopes his final dates with each woman will bring some clarity to his decision. The Bachelor spends his time with Becca trying to decipher the status of their relationship. He wants reassurance that she wants to be part of his life in Iowa. Will Becca be able to convince him that her feelings are real?

Chris offers Whitney a taste of farm life, including giving her a tour of his house. She reminds him of how much in love with him she really is. But will her eagerness to please raise more questions rather than strengthen Chris’ resolve to pick her as his future wife?

Will the Bachelor follow his heart? And once he makes his decision, will his love be reciprocated? It all comes down to whether Chris can decide between the two very different women. And if he does, will the final bachelorette accept his proposal and final rose?
I find the bolded to be a monster clue!
He made a decision but it is unsure if his love will be reciprocated. That shouts Becca! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:07 pm

see2love wrote:
sfrank wrote:Interesting press release....Anybody know how it lines up with past seasons?

Chris, Becca and Whitney Look Back at the Dramatic Ending to Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose”

Who Will Be the Next Bachelorette? Find Out on the Live “After the Final Rose” Special

“Episode 1910” – The compelling live three-hour television event begins as America will watch along with the studio audience as Chris Soules’ journey to find love comes to its astonishing conclusion. The Bachelor prepares to make one of the most difficult choices of this life, having narrowed down the field to two women – Becca and Whitney – both of whom he is falling in love with. Will Chris get down on one knee and propose to the woman of his dreams and make a life with her in Arlington, Iowa? Who – if anyone -- does a confused Chris, after much soul-searching, see as his future wife? And will he leave single or with the love on his life? Find out on the Season Finale of “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, MARCH 9 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Immediately following the dramatic Season Finale, emotions run high as Chris sits down with Chris Harrison – LIVE -- to discuss his final two women of the season, Becca and Whitney. In this unpredictable special, the Bachelor takes us back to Arlington, Iowa, where he spent the emotional last days of his journey. Both women are back to sit with Chris to talk about the outcome of the show. It’s the live extraordinary ending to his adventure to find true love. In addition, the new Bachelorette will be revealed, live, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose,” also airing MONDAY, MARCH 9 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

Chris’ search for his soul mate is almost over and after many tears, drama and surprises -- it has come down to two fantastic women. One, who has never been in love, and the other, a determined career woman who says she will give up everything for Chris. The Bachelor brings both women to meet his family in hopes their insight will help him make the biggest decision of his life.

Whitney wins over Chris’ family with an emotional toast, but after she leaves, Chris confesses to his Dad his struggle of the heart. He explains how torn he is by strong feelings for both women and his heart is pulling him in two different directions.

When Becca is introduced to Chris’ family, they are skeptical about whether she is ready to take the final step and get engaged and move to Arlington. Still, they can see that Chris is smitten. More overwhelmed than ever, Chris needs the next few days to have some tough conversations with both women to try and decide if either is ready to become his wife.

Chris hopes his final dates with each woman will bring some clarity to his decision. The Bachelor spends his time with Becca trying to decipher the status of their relationship. He wants reassurance that she wants to be part of his life in Iowa. Will Becca be able to convince him that her feelings are real?

Chris offers Whitney a taste of farm life, including giving her a tour of his house. She reminds him of how much in love with him she really is. But will her eagerness to please raise more questions rather than strengthen Chris’ resolve to pick her as his future wife?

Will the Bachelor follow his heart? And once he makes his decision, will his love be reciprocated? It all comes down to whether Chris can decide between the two very different women. And if he does, will the final bachelorette accept his proposal and final rose?
He made a decision but it is unsure if his love will be reciprocated. That shouts Becca! giggling

yes, after all Whitney is already in love.

So it can't be her right? giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:10 pm

concerned36 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Hopefully wrote:Sf that rt there tells me he choose Becca as final one. And if I was Whiney and she did by some slim chance become F1 I would NOT be a happy girt. IMO

Sorry, but your typo made me cantstopl
cantstopl

Me too! I could comment about some whiny words/behavior I picked up about her on their FS Date but.....this is Beccas thread, i might get scolded! Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 57 3806527698

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:10 pm

**Edited**.  The press release always says will that person picked reciprocate.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:12 pm

Did Becca get to see his hometown and see his house?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:12 pm

I will say one thing. Becca's edit has been flawless...usually hints of F1 unless you are Courtney! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:13 pm

Now heres my? Please please by all means correct me if I'm rong. If this is the rong place to put this please point me to the right thread to post this.

Now after reading the article placed. Whitney is a lovely young woman who is straight career drivin. All of that right. Well heck why come on the show to find a husband and make babies ect. In such a short time. Why haven't we herd about past ex-s with her? I'm sure if that's what she's looking for there is many men in the sea. Why Chris hmmmm ?

Now go to Becca she wanted to experience. Not knowing what to come from it. Like Becca said in Bali she could basicly thank the show for introducing them. Chris asked her if it was the show to caused her feeling for him. No she said she was falling in love with him. Anyways you get the pic of what was said in Bali. It was something along them lines.

Anyways my point is. Which would you choose? I would take my chances at someone who Has been falling in love me and is smitten over me. Over taking a chance into that person who says loves me at the drop of a eye. Now im going to drop my career go to Arlington make all the babies he wants. Now in my hold hardly HO. Someone is not playing nice here. She knows how the game is played. JMHO here and this will probly get deleated. But befor it does I want to say one more thing like someone else said on here. BECCA FOR PRESIDENT Smiley she's the F1

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:14 pm

ElonM wrote:
see2love wrote:

yes, after all Whitney is already in love.

So it can't be her right? giggling

Well, many folks have been doubting W's sincerity and maybe Chris has too, but they have not shown that. This may mean will love be reciprocated to the point where W will quit her job she loves and move to Iowa to make babies. This could apply to both women. They always make these things ambiguous, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:16 pm

That may be true that the PR usually says that, but this scenario is different, IMO. I believe it points to Becca. We shall see on Monday.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:17 pm

I think those questions at the end of the press release are Chris thinking out loud. What if... questions? Not "this is what happens" but "these are the questions Chris is thinking to himself"..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:23 pm

See new pics on the header for this page. See the sun rays pouring into the barn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever