SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:34 pm

I still see Becca as the F1. I'm with her all the to the very end. I see Chris chasing her to the end.
Now go back to the tractor act, andi and Chris. Hmmm and were did that go. ;)

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:37 pm

Sfrank ... but spoiler/scoop by TPTB in US weekly is for "us", just the same "the edit" of this season is ... to make believe.
But if you portrayed one as very sure and the other as unsure and at the end you even tell before the finale, that the lead chose the sure one, then that's telling everything beforehand. If they (TPTB) would not portray Becca to be so unsure (not that I believe in that description), and make her edit seem more excited for the future in Arlington, then the finale would still be a surprise. This way, it's given. Well, I'm surprising myself, that I prefer uncertainty when it comes to this show. Thanks, now I'm uncertain again, way to go TPTB.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:38 pm

I agree. Don't know how they will pull it off but becca is F1... I don't think he will say good bye to her. Besides Whitney looks sad in the limo. Becca just looks serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Still in the process to upload caps, but I thought I'd quickly comment here. First, happy, I agree. If Becca is not F1, then for me there's not point in trying to sleuth from the show...because it contradicts itself from season to season. In addition, why not wait for the rags to tell us the ending...no suspense. Come join mura's knitting circle and we can just watch the show and snark. In the meantime, I'm still hanging on for a Becca upset.

As far as this cap goes, I think it's right before MTPs. Becca appears to have on a blue shirt...same color as the one she wore with Chris's mom.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 15 1f2d18df-7429-40c0-aa7d-e4e13db01f77

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 15 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:39 pm

sophienette wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I think the build up for F1 is actually Becca and the unexpected twist at the end is that he picks Whitney

Really?! All I've hear everywhere is that theres no way he'll pick "the virgin" at least from the causal viewer. Add to that every interview from this season contestants, to Sean Lowe, Ali Fed, Ellen and even Kris Jenner - all saying it's Whitney all the way not Becca.

Past leads and contestants are in TPTB's pocket. They all "thought" Brooks would come back for Des! Neither theirs nor CH opinions are real!

Yes a lot of us thought he would come back, you and I did as well if I recall Smiley
We were all wrong and I'm glad we're because look at how wonderfully it turned out!

The only point I was making is regarding  what a causal viewer may think. The poster said they thought most saw Becca as F1. I brought them up to say we are being hit over the head with Whitney F1 from multiple places - I never said these people were correct. I also have several non spoilt friends watching that said he'll pick Whitney.

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:41 pm

Becca hasn't buckled her seatbelt yet. She probably just got in the car. When we watch it actually play out, the tears may flow in just a second after this shot. She's sort of leaning too in a casual way, not upright and formal like Whitney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:42 pm

Whitney not smiling doesn't mean anything. I remember Chris Siegfried looked so sad in the previews (in the limo) that's why I thought he was leaving. They are understandably very nervous going to the FRC. It's a momentous occasion filled with uncertainty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:45 pm

concerned36 wrote:Whitney not smiling doesn't mean anything. I remember Chris Siegfried looked so sad in the previews (in the limo) that's why I thought he was leaving.  They are understandably very nervous going to the FRC. It's a momentous occasion filled with uncertainty.

Uncertainty is right....she could have the love of her life or be totally blindsided and it all come down to this FRC. :shocked!:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:49 pm

sophienette wrote:
happygolucky wrote:OK ... to talk about the dress then (I apologize for not following the rules), I pictured on like this:
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 15 Khloe+kardashian+in+marc+bouwer

Or...

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGMb06ulHwqGW4thHWcBGgcKkHL1guWN27MUwLJmRnX-IKgmh03g

giggling

Ha, but it does look a lot like the 1st one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:50 pm

I think that one's family's opinion makes a difference and is significant. Otherwise, why have MTP? Even Becca said it was impt for her that her family approve of who she marries. Chris also runs the farm with his parents, they work together, he would surely want them to be on good relations with his wife, especially since grandparents spend a lot of time with the grandkids if they live nearby. I would think Chris would definitely want that advice and objectivity from his family. That said, I'm sure also that his parents approved of both girls! But they were also looking objectively at the relationships between C and W and C and B - something maybe Chris was blinded about.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:Let me ask you guys a question. If Becca leaves, will you all consider Whitney a default F1? If yes, is that fair to her? What if she was the true F1?

In the Bachelor world, that doesn't matter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:54 pm

My unspoiled friend texted me last night after the previews and said "Becca is definitely the final one".
I think they are trying to steer people in that direction these last few weeks.
Editing is a genius - could make you believe anything!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top