Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:39 pm

concerned36 wrote:
see2love wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

One theory was that all those things he was saying were really things he said at a different time. They are VOs.

There were CAPS of him crying in his FRC suit.

He is crying. But that doesn't mean he couldn't have let Becca go early. In fact, that may even confirm it. He's getting ready to propose to Whitney and he's crying.  That's pretty sad. But js.

The part that are VO's is when he is saying he may not choose anyone today. But that sounds like something he would have said earlier in the day, way before the FRC but they Voiced It over while he's standing at the RC. He's clearly upset though.

Getting engaged is a big deal, they could be tears of happiness and also nerves, excitement :yes: jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:41 pm

Jolena wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
see2love wrote:

There were CAPS of him crying in his FRC suit.

He is crying. But that doesn't mean he couldn't have let Becca go early. In fact, that may even confirm it. He's getting ready to propose to Whitney and he's crying.  That's pretty sad. But js.

The part that are VO's is when he is saying he may not choose anyone today. But that sounds like something he would have said earlier in the day, way before the FRC but they Voiced It over while he's standing at the RC. He's clearly upset though.

Getting engaged is a big deal, they could be tears of happiness and also nerves, excitement  :yes: jmo

Didnt look anything like tears of happiness to me. Time or in this case 6 days will tell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:44 pm

The discussion about the red hoodie and the SUV start around page 11 and go forward a few pages. FYI OH and also the color of W's dress, laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:She is wearing long earrings and I truly believe this is her FRC dress.  JMO.  
I don't know why people doubt that being her FRC dress. Those dresses are always ugly looking, ABC is very cheap. The only dress I liked was Des dress.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:49 pm

I have never seen them show both F2 going to FRC in the finale preview before? They don't want anyone to figure out from the sun position, is what I figure. At least, not since I've been watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:13 pm

Other expert sleuthers have researched the weather that day, on the episode forum. But to recap. It was cloudy that day until around 2:30. From about 2:35 until 4:39 it was clear skies. The sunset was at 4:39 that day. From Becca's car, we see clouds, overcast skies. From W's car, we see sunshine and blue sky. I don't think Becca would even be going to the FRC as early as before 2:30, that's too early. Hence, why she may be going home. Or that could be from another day and have nothing to do with the FRC. She could just be shown pondering some more, wearing a red velour hoodie.  If Becca is F1, that is not her going to the FRC because it's not sunny from her car window. JMO based on the great sleuthing of others on fan forum!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:47 pm

From snap
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 37 2mfciom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:00 pm

truelovealways wrote:From snap
She is so gorgeous.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:07 pm

Diana wrote:
truelovealways wrote:From snap
She is so gorgeous.

She obviously doesn't like to wear seatbelts... Smiley
We know she must be either in the south or CA too since there are leaves on the trees. Aren't any trees (other than evergreens) with leaves on them in IA.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:14 pm

She looks so happy. I see buildings on the background.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:30 pm

concerned36 wrote:
BKay wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:She is wearing long earrings and I truly believe this is her FRC dress.  JMO.  

I'm with you. In the hotel room window picture of her and in this one, to me the fabric looks velvety and the sleeves seem sheer or nearly sheer. Her make up and hair look like typical dressed up Becca to me.

I don't think she looks dressed up at all. I would think she would have an updo and more makeup. She had on more makeup at the RC in Bali. To me, it looks like Becca has on her everyday makeup, and her hair is just her everyday hair as well. Nothing special. The sleeves are not sheer. She could have on this jacket over her dress.  But my daughter has a red velour hoodie that looks like the same one.

Bali was exceptionally hot and the first time she wore her hair up. Every other rose ceremony her hair is down. She has beautiful hair, why it wear it down. Didn't Emilt wear hers down both times and Cat too? Up does are not required for FRC. Her makeup looks a little more than normal to me too. It really is all subjective. Also I have had semi-formal dresses in a crushed velour, very pretty
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64