SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:05 pm

This is the first time in my life I'm going to quote RS. He said during filming he thought Britt was going to be the next 'tte because she was well liked etc. Media outlets ran with it.

We on the other hand, once the show started airing had different opinions of Britt. Through understanding the edit, the franchise, and how they operate, we didn't see Britt as being an ette at all and felt Kaitlyn the F3 heartbroken contestant would play that role. We even had her heartbreak played out in advance of her exit. Knowing she was indeed the F3 because she got the cheaper of the rooms, as well as her edit.

He posted, 20 min's ago or so the same pic posted up thread and another pic from the photo shoot not giving credit to anyone. So now he looks like a big hero that just discovered a big secret. I understand he has a lot of information fed to him, no different than any other blogger.

If Kaitlyn is in fact the 'ette we can pat ourselves on the back for recognizing well in advance that she was a strong possible candidate due to the sleuthing efforts. We sleuth here, regardless of what the spoilers are.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:31 pm

And we don't pay people for their info!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:34 pm

GA, I noticed his tweet after I posted the photo of Kaitlyn here.  My same reaction is he lets others do his work and then broadcasts the results to get bites on his site.  :argue:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:38 pm

He has been doing that for a long time. Years. He used to fish over at FORT for info from us and just moved here when many left FORT for here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:53 pm

The photographer posted another picture as well. Has it been pointed out that this photographer has done multiple shoots with Jillian Harris over the years? Just another funny Bachelor connecting.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 87b72b10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 86669110 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:58 pm

I have Kaitlyn added on snapchat. Her story that I just saw had a caption "Free bikinis" with a good handful of bikinis on a bed. Maybe choosing bikinis for the show?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:00 pm

from photpgraphers instagram @karolinaturek
The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 10979705_1413483158953343_1287092189_n  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 11005025_1593933627509538_280092499_n

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:22 pm

Thanks umngirl. I thought it had a Jillian Harris flare to it.

She looks absolutely adorable! I hope the dog has nothing to do with Fleiss. Suspect

I wonder if Kaitlyn has a dog or what the meaning is behind that cute pup.

ETA: NM about the pup. He's in a lot of her pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Alanna wrote:Leather and lace. Swoon. I'm half in love already and she's not officially announced even.

I know! My girl crush started the first ep when she picked the sparkle off Chris' face and said "who is she" and told her seal joke. So cute and fun and cool. Have only loved her more since. Can't wait for the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:14 pm

Those shots do have a Jillian look to them. She's going to be just like Jillian and it's going to be oh so fun! High clap
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:53 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Those shots do have a Jillian look to them. She's going to be just like Jillian and it's going to be oh so fun! High clap

I hope there is a Reid! haha

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Something about this sounds real fishy to me. Why is MF allowing this? I'm not convinced she's the next 'ette.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky