SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lurker11 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:22 pm

^^I believe she was at DFW so probably on her way to surprise her parents!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:05 pm

Love Kaitlyn and hope she is the next 'ette.  Can you imagine her and Jimmy Kimmel if he comes back.  What an entertaining season this could be.  

Karolina Turek
A little sneak peek at yesterday's super fun photoshoot with @bachelorABC 's @kaitlynbristowe ! Definitively #teamkaitlyn for the next @bacheloretteabc !! Love this girl !! Hair & makeup @jagdhahan #thebachelor #bachelorette #bachelor #karolinaturekphotography
0.35 pm 3/1/2015

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 11049230_420711144755794_1740098469_n

Last edited by MiniDiva on Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Yesterday photo shoot??????????????? INTERESTING! Looking like she is definitely the bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:20 pm

Love it!!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:27 pm

I was just going to ask? When was that done? What a great picture, our little firecracker! If she is the next 'ette, they have to bring JK back. That would be one great epi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was just going to ask? When was that done? What a great picture, our little firecracker! If she is the next 'ette, they have to bring JK back. That would be one great epi.

Yesterday.  I just added the date and poster.  I can't wait for her to come back!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:36 pm

And Fleiss says they have to decide soon, it's the hardest decision ever, neck and neck.

Yeah right. This guy will always be Fleiss to me. partytime

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:39 pm

To me, she could be one of their most popular leads, she is so much fun and what you see is what you get.  But they know they will get more drama with Britt which seems to draw more viewers and up the ratings.  #TeamKaitlyn  yes

Oh Brother, Fleiss' tweet:

Mike FleissVerified account
‏@fleissmeister
“@C_Soules: @fleissmeister now you know how I felt.” I hear ya, buddy!!!

Mike FleissVerified account
‏@fleissmeister
We gotta decide soon!!! @Millsy11374 says just flip a coin...
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:47 pm

Leather and lace. Swoon. I'm half in love already and she's not officially announced even.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:00 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Love Kaitlyn and hope she is the next 'ette.  Can you imagine her and Jimmy Kimmel if he comes back.  What an entertaining season this could be.  

Karolina Turek
A little sneak peek at yesterday's super fun photoshoot with @bachelorABC 's @kaitlynbristowe ! Definitively #teamkaitlyn for the next @bacheloretteabc !! Love this girl !! Hair & makeup @jagdhahan #thebachelor #bachelorette #bachelor #karolinaturekphotography
0.35 pm 3/1/2015

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 11049230_420711144755794_1740098469_n

Praying Praying Praying She will be amazing!! Praying
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:01 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I was just going to ask? When was that done? What a great picture, our little firecracker! If she is the next 'ette, they have to bring JK back. That would be one great epi.

Yesterday.  I just added the date and poster.  I can't wait for her to come back!

Adorbs cheerleader

The photographer is professional but also a friend of Kaitlyn's.  On an IG pic the photog posted (the one that's my avatar) she responded to a commenter saying she has no knowledge of K. being the next bachelortte but that she hopes K will be.  She also said she invited K to come in to do a photo shoot. 

:yes:   if Kaitlyn is the next Bette then Jimmy should host and CH should be on DWTS.  That way there could be Chris&Whitney and CH&Witney. cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Just remember the phrase: Be careful what you wish for.
There was a lot of snark and sex unearthed early last season, if she is in the forefront of her own season who knows what will come out.
Ides of March.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky