SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:49 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:New bachelorette is scheduled to be on Jimmy Kimmel Mon night. If it's Kaitlyn, should be a riot :Woah-hoo:

omg yaaas!!

california90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:01 am

sbolduc wrote:Did we determine if the ATFR is in Iowa not LA?

Tickets have been sold for an AFTR in LA.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:19 am

I don't think I could watch a season of Kaitlyn as I think it'll be to much like Bach Pad for my liking. I think the only one from this season who I'd care to watch would be Becca.

I can't believe how little interest I have in this show anymore, and it used to be one of my faves that I looked forward to. sad

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:24 am

I would enjoy Becca or Whitney. I love Kaitlyn, but I think TPTB are going to either morph her into something unrecognizable or run her by a very heavy bus several times.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:28 am

I wouldn't enjoy Becca at all. I know I'm in the minority on this, but I find her extremely boring and I have no interest in hearing about her virginity again. No thanks. I do think Whitney would do a good job.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:30 am

bluwavz wrote:I wouldn't enjoy Becca at all. I know I'm in the minority on this, but I find her extremely boring and I have no interest in hearing about her virginity again. No thanks. I do think Whitney would do a good job.

I agree

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 87b72b10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 86669110 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:32 am

bluwavz wrote:I wouldn't enjoy Becca at all. I know I'm in the minority on this, but I find her extremely boring and I have no interest in hearing about her virginity again. No thanks. I do think Whitney would do a good job.

hi I am in the same minority.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:34 am

Whitney would be okay but she's never even been in the discussion probably because she's the likely f1. Becca wouldn't make a good lead imo. It would be a major snoozefest because nice and low key isn't fun to watch at least not to me. 

I don't see why Kaitlyn would be any worse than the two of them. She has a good personality and she's cute so the guys will like her. The lead is just the person who draws in the guys and they're the ones I'm interested in. Now Britt's another story because she grates on me so much that I'm not sure I could stand to watch.   no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:35 am

umngirl wrote:

I agree

I agree too.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:I would enjoy Becca or Whitney. I love Kaitlyn, but I think TPTB are going to either morph her into something unrecognizable or run her by a very heavy bus several times.

lets be real, TPTB will do those to any lead.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:44 am

IDK. I think Kaitlyn might have more in her past to use against her. That was my way of thinking. When you like someone, this show is not that person's friend.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:53 am

I don't think Kaitlyn was their original choice, otherwise they wouldn't have included her sometimes raunchy edit. I think she's ok, but I can't unsee or unhear some of the things she said or did that didn't impress me. Oh well, no biggie missing another season.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky