SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:29 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I am still hoping for Kaitlyn. She went darker with her hair color today so..next Bachelorette? Lol I know it's silly, but it's something. :cutesmile!:
I like the color, but it was in the works from at least two weeks ago. Her hairstylist posted that they were gonna change the color in a couple of weeks (2 weeks ago), when she went in to get some sort of treatment.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:36 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Becca's family would never be able to handle the fall out .. Them having no control over their edit .. I can see karma coming into play and the powers that be love payback

If Becca was even in the running for Bachelorette, we would have gotten a whole lot more screen time of her either with Chris during group dates or in ITMs. Shoot, we barely even saw speaking onscreen when the ladies were all together.  

Clearly someone in production did not think that Becca made for "good tv" just like other GREAT people in past seasons. She is just like other sweet, pretty girls that barely make it on air cause they are too NORMAL for the show and don't drum up the drama, cause tension in the house or have the Bachelor falling in lust.

If Becca headed to BIP2, she could possibly have the same type of experience and edit that Lacy had with Marcus.

I think that Becca is no more hidden than Chris was. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:38 pm

THat photo reminds me so much of Jenni from Brads 1.0 season

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:53 pm

eversotrue wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I am still hoping for Kaitlyn. She went darker with her hair color today so..next Bachelorette? Lol I know it's silly, but it's something. :cutesmile!:
I like the color, but it was in the works from at least two weeks ago. Her hairstylist posted that they were gonna change the color in a couple of weeks (2 weeks ago), when she went in to get some sort of treatment.

I think it's probably just a slight makeover to prepare for the WTA this Saturday. I'm sure that TPTB have told her that she's a front runner for Bachelorette and that the response she gets at the WTA will determine if she gets it or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Becca's family would never be able to handle the fall out .. Them having no control over their edit .. I can see karma coming into play and the powers that be love payback

If Becca was even in the running for Bachelorette, we would have gotten a whole lot more screen time of her either with Chris during group dates or in ITMs. Shoot, we barely even saw speaking onscreen when the ladies were all together.  

Clearly someone in production did not think that Becca made for "good tv" just like other GREAT people in past seasons. She is just like other sweet, pretty girls that barely make it on air cause they are too NORMAL for the show and don't drum up the drama, cause tension in the house or have the Bachelor falling in lust.

If Becca headed to BIP2, she could possibly have the same type of experience and edit that Lacy had with Marcus.

Chris who? Soules? scratch Chris was hardly hidden during Andi's season. In fact, his screen time felt a bit forced to me and certainly not portrayed as one dimensionally as we see Becca.

-Chris got an intro video during episode 1, pretty sure that Becca did not and appeared late with second batch of contestants in house. Definitely no onscreen time with him at that cocktail party while Andi made a big deal of him being sexy farmer.

-Chris got an episode 2 date at race track that included the chat with the older couple plus the changing of clothes pre date, day time at track, dinner and private concert. He also gave Andi her first kiss of season so thereafter we saw them kissing during cocktail parties. Becca had to wait until ep 6 for her first one-on-one!

- Chris was Andi's secret admirer so that got extra attention as a side story in ep 4, 5 and 6! We saw Chris confessing to Andi about being her secret admirer during ep6 lie detector date plus an earlier scene where he was discussing letter writing with Josh & guys.

- During ep6 Chris got group date rose and was shown confronting JJ who was all pissy about not getting the rose.

- On ep 7 date before hometown's Chris and Andi got extra time at the pottery wheel plus screen time in car on way back complaining with Brian and Dylan about how Nick got GDR.

- Before and after Nick got home that night from his alone time with Andi, Chris (along with Josh) were quite vocally against Nick and questioned his sincerity.

-Prior to ep7 rose ceremony , we saw Chris pull Andi out to courtyard for a "steamy" kiss, which she made a big deal about it being so hot.

- Chris' HTD was a heck of a lot longer than any of the dates that Becca had this season and they should him being both a business man, farmer and having goofy fun with his family.

- His F3 date ... he went home before going behind closed doors but we've yet to see how they portray Becca. Chris' exit was lauded by many as being incredibly classy and really showed him to be a gentleman.

- Chris was pretty much the star of the MTA, which Becca will not get as F2 (or F1 depending on where you think she'll land), as he was in the hot seat, again confronted JJ for being disrespectful and even had a speed date with some "random" gal from audience.

-And, Chris H gushed about Farmer Chris in his every blog and interview both before, during and after season as one to watch whereas he refers to Becca being a "girl" with intimacy issues.

So just a little walk down memory lane on why IMO Chris was front and center as TPTB pick for next Bachelor before season even started. I personally am not seeing any similar signs or treatment of Becca.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:43 pm

Sprite wrote:
Pierz wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

That's a great point and it shows how subjective beauty is. I've never thought Britt was "OMG the most beautiful contestant ever" like everyone else and I seriously thought that there was something wrong with me. I do think it's interesting that people like RS and Chris Harrison keep telling us that all of the guys would be drooling over her. Even with Emily Maynard, who was one of the most conventionally attractive leads, not all of the guys were into her. I feel like she would just end up with someone who was superficial and fame-seeking if she was the Bachelorette.

Emily was the only recent lead I can remember that sent every single guy home, not 1 of them quit the show. I know some of them were not there for her, but that happens with everyone. Emily is definitely the most beautiful Bachelorette the show has ever had and many people have said so (I remember Chris Harrison saying something to that extent). No other Bachelorette comes even close!

I never buy what CH is saying. That was Emily's storyline. CH is full of superlatives which suit the moment. Some thought she was beautiful, I preferred Chantel. Different strokes. I personally don't find Britt that beautiful. Her head seems too big for her body and the over the top behaviour, just reduces her level of attractiveness for me. As I said...different strokes.

"You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but still there is going to be someone who doesn't like peaches."

Different strokes....

I never found Emily or Britt that attractive...I don't care what RS and CH say. And the thing that is most unattractive about Britt is her personality. I didn't like her from "hello".....you know that long drawn out fake hug. From the beginning she was there for self promotion and at the end I could hardly watch her. And if TPTB pick Britt, go for it. They will lose a lot, I would bet half, of the viewing audience. JMHO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:54 pm

That's just it: Different strokes for different folks. 
Some people look attractive simply because of who they are--the shine.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:58 pm

Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Pierz wrote:

Emily was the only recent lead I can remember that sent every single guy home, not 1 of them quit the show. I know some of them were not there for her, but that happens with everyone. Emily is definitely the most beautiful Bachelorette the show has ever had and many people have said so (I remember Chris Harrison saying something to that extent). No other Bachelorette comes even close!

I never buy what CH is saying. That was Emily's storyline. CH is full of superlatives which suit the moment. Some thought she was beautiful, I preferred Chantel. Different strokes. I personally don't find Britt that beautiful. Her head seems too big for her body and the over the top behaviour, just reduces her level of attractiveness for me. As I said...different strokes.

"You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but still there is going to be someone who doesn't like peaches."

Different strokes....

I never found Emily or Britt that attractive...I don't care what RS and CH say. And the thing that is most unattractive about Britt is her personality. I didn't like her from  "hello".....you know that long drawn out fake hug. From the beginning she was there for self promotion and at the end I could hardly watch her. And if TPTB pick Britt, go for it. They will lose a lot, I would bet half, of the viewing audience. JMHO
I highly doubt they would lose much of their viewing audience. Like many people have said, and like time has shown again and again, people are gonna watch no matter what. If they love the lead= to cheer them on. If they hate the lead= to hate on them/watch the mess. They're gonna watch either way. Why do any of us watch? That's the real question tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:04 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

I think it's probably just a slight makeover to prepare for the WTA this Saturday. I'm sure that TPTB have told her that she's a front runner for Bachelorette and that the response she gets at the WTA will determine if she gets it or not.
It doesn't look noticeably darker to me. Maybe just a shade or two. I dont think they tell the front runners that the WTA is a deciding factor. Or they may.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:04 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Chris who? Soules? scratch Chris was hardly hidden during Andi's season. In fact, his screen time felt a bit forced to me and certainly not portrayed as one dimensionally as we see Becca.

-Chris got an intro video during episode 1, pretty sure that Becca did not and appeared late with second batch of contestants in house. Definitely no onscreen time with him at that cocktail party while Andi made a big deal of him being sexy farmer.  

-Chris got an episode 2 date at race track that included the chat with the older couple plus the changing of clothes pre date, day time at track, dinner and private concert. He also gave Andi her first kiss of season so thereafter we saw them kissing during cocktail parties. Becca had to wait until ep 6 for her first one-on-one!

- Chris was Andi's secret admirer so that got extra attention as a side story in ep 4, 5 and 6! We saw Chris confessing to Andi about being her secret admirer during ep6 lie detector date plus an earlier scene where he was discussing letter writing with Josh & guys.

- During ep6 Chris got group date rose and was shown confronting JJ who was all pissy about not getting the rose.

- On ep 7 date before hometown's Chris and Andi got extra time at the pottery wheel plus screen time in car on way back complaining with Brian and Dylan about how Nick got GDR.

- Before and after Nick got home that night from his alone time with Andi, Chris (along with Josh) were quite vocally against Nick and questioned his sincerity.

-Prior to ep7 rose ceremony , we saw Chris pull Andi out to courtyard for a "steamy" kiss, which she made a big deal about it being so hot.

- Chris' HTD was a heck of a lot longer than any of the dates that Becca had this season and they should him being both a business man, farmer and having goofy fun with his family.

- His F3 date ... he went home before going behind closed doors but we've yet to see how they portray Becca. Chris' exit was lauded by many as being incredibly classy and really showed him to be a gentleman.

- Chris was pretty much the star of the MTA, which Becca will not get as F2 (or F1 depending on where you think she'll land), as he was in the hot seat, again confronted JJ for being disrespectful and even had a speed date with some "random" gal from audience.

-And, Chris H gushed about Farmer Chris in his every blog and interview both before, during and after season as one to watch whereas he refers to Becca being a "girl" with intimacy issues.

So just a little walk down memory lane on why IMO Chris was front and center as TPTB pick for next Bachelor before season even started. I personally am not seeing any similar signs or treatment of Becca.

Becca was a girl that he was wowed with out of the limo and other girls noticed too.

Epi 3 she has alone time with him and makes quite the impression by holding back on kissing Chris.

Epi 4 her time with Chris during the mud date was highlighted.

Epi 5 she is shown talking to Chris about how he is handling Jordan coming back. The only one to show concern for him in the process.

First contestant ever to get back to back 1:1 dates.

Her HTD was both adorable but also had the tension TPTB loves.

She was also part of the road trip to Arlington and the only girl to not trash Britt.

She was highlighted as being a grown up talking about her virginity at the episode 4 cocktail party.

So except for episode 2 she was highlighted in some way on each episode.

Until his week 7 temper tantrum at nick and pottery lacking Chris was Mia from Epi 3_5 and even his big reveal as SA was background noise to Josh being angry.

I agree he had the best HTD, but other than that episode it was a strange edit for the future lead.

JMO but Becca has been shown as much or more than Chris as the SA stuff didn't show him until the reveal.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:05 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Different strokes....

I never found Emily or Britt that attractive...I don't care what RS and CH say. And the thing that is most unattractive about Britt is her personality. I didn't like her from  "hello".....you know that long drawn out fake hug. From the beginning she was there for self promotion and at the end I could hardly watch her. And if TPTB pick Britt, go for it. They will lose a lot, I would bet half, of the viewing audience. JMHO
I highly doubt they would lose much of their viewing audience. Like many people have said, and like time has shown again and again, people are gonna watch no matter what. If they love the lead= to cheer them on. If they hate the lead= to hate on them/watch the mess. They're gonna watch either way. Why do any of us watch? That's the real question tbh.

Yeah, unfortunately that is true. I mean, the majority of viewers hated JP and I believe his ratings were pretty comparable to other seasons. I do think that it's rare for them to pick a lead that's polarizing from the very start. The only one I can really think of is Brad 2.0, but he was obviously not their first choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:16 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Different strokes....

You could be right, I can only speak for myself. The reason I watch is because I hope to see some kind of love story. Britt was always acting to me and I don't think she was there for Chris. For her to be the 'ette would be more of the same...JMO. And I think there are some people that choose to skip a season based on who they pick as the lead. She was distasteful enough for me that i would not be interested in watching. Seems that she would not be the choice for lead by a significant number of people. Why not go with someone a bit more likeable?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky