SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:18 pm

If Britt is next "ette, I'd watch for the male eye candy, but with the sound muted so I didn't have to hear her fake acting.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:26 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Rolly wrote:

"You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but still there is going to be someone who doesn't like peaches."

Different strokes....

I never found Emily or Britt that attractive...I don't care what RS and CH say. And the thing that is most unattractive about Britt is her personality. I didn't like her from  "hello".....you know that long drawn out fake hug. From the beginning she was there for self promotion and at the end I could hardly watch her. And if TPTB pick Britt, go for it. They will lose a lot, I would bet half, of the viewing audience. JMHO
I highly doubt they would lose much of their viewing audience. Like many people have said, and like time has shown again and again, people are gonna watch no matter what. If they love the lead= to cheer them on. If they hate the lead= to hate on them/watch the mess. They're gonna watch either way. Why do any of us watch? That's the real question tbh.

Yeah, unfortunately that is true. I mean, the majority of viewers hated JP and I believe his ratings were pretty comparable to other seasons. I do think that it's rare for them to pick a lead that's polarizing from the very start. The only one I can really think of is Brad 2.0, but he was obviously not their first choice.
I think TBTP feel, the more polarizing, the better. It brings talk, whether positive or negative. It brings ratings. It's brings them all they want. Dramaaaa. That's all they care about at the end of the day. Drama is entertainment that leads to ratings that leads to money...and the cycle starts all over again each year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Rolly wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Rolly wrote:

"You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but still there is going to be someone who doesn't like peaches."

Different strokes....

I never found Emily or Britt that attractive...I don't care what RS and CH say. And the thing that is most unattractive about Britt is her personality. I didn't like her from  "hello".....you know that long drawn out fake hug. From the beginning she was there for self promotion and at the end I could hardly watch her. And if TPTB pick Britt, go for it. They will lose a lot, I would bet half, of the viewing audience. JMHO
I highly doubt they would lose much of their viewing audience. Like many people have said, and like time has shown again and again, people are gonna watch no matter what. If they love the lead= to cheer them on. If they hate the lead= to hate on them/watch the mess. They're gonna watch either way. Why do any of us watch? That's the real question tbh.

You could be right, I can only speak for myself. The reason I watch is because I hope to see some kind of love story. Britt was always acting to me and I don't think she was there for Chris. For her to be the 'ette would be more of the same...JMO. And I think there are some people that choose to skip a season based on who they pick as the lead. She was distasteful enough for me that i would not be interested in watching. Seems that she would not be the choice for lead by a significant number of people. Why not go with someone a bit more likeable?
See my previous answer. This show is not about love. It's just not. They mask it as a love story, that's their tag line. But...it's about entertainment. TPTB could care less about the "couples" after the show ends. They want a believable "love story" throughout and for it to last untill at least the ATFR. After that though, they could care less. They only care when it's in season. Why do you think so few couples have made it compared to how many seasons there's been? It's about a story. Just not a love story...only if you get lucky is it a love story. Then again, most people dont come on this show for a love story anyway. And Britt may not be a choice of lead by a lot of people, but she also is the choice of lead by a lot. More so the youngins though. But, that's besides the point tbh. Infact, I have seen a lot of people who say they dont care for Britt, but will still watch her season because it's bound to bring hot men, drama, and more drama. And that's ultimately what this show is about.

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:37 pm

I want Britt as the lead but Kaitlyn is the easier choice to go with. I wouldn't be surprised if they chose her but I'd be disappointed. Kaitlyn by no means is a bad choice it's just that I find Britt more compelling.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:39 pm

It's obviously that Kaitlyn and Britt are the top contenders, despite what E! news says in regards to Jade and Becca. I dont care for any of them enough, but they're gonna pick the person who's gonna give THEM what they want, not the viewing audience's wants. They look out for themselves before anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:40 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I want Britt as the lead but Kaitlyn is the easier choice to go with. I wouldn't be surprised if they chose her but I'd be disappointed. Kaitlyn by no means is a bad choice it's just that I find  Britt more compelling.
Do you think she's the easier choice because she hasn't brought as much drama?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:02 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Rolly wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

You could be right, I can only speak for myself. The reason I watch is because I hope to see some kind of love story. Britt was always acting to me and I don't think she was there for Chris. For her to be the 'ette would be more of the same...JMO. And I think there are some people that choose to skip a season based on who they pick as the lead. She was distasteful enough for me that i would not be interested in watching. Seems that she would not be the choice for lead by a significant number of people. Why not go with someone a bit more likeable?
See my previous answer. This show is not about love. It's just not. They mask it as a love story, that's their tag line. But...it's about entertainment. TPTB could care less about the "couples" after the show ends. They want a believable "love story" throughout and for it to last untill at least the ATFR. After that though, they could care less. They only care when it's in season. Why do you think so few couples have made it compared to how many seasons there's been? It's about a story. Just not a love story...only if you get lucky is it a love story. Then again, most people dont come on this show for a love story anyway. And Britt may not be a choice of lead by a lot of people, but she also is the choice of lead by a lot. More so the youngins though. But, that's besides the point tbh. Infact, I have seen a lot of people who say they dont care for Britt, but will still watch her season because it's bound to bring hot men, drama, and more drama. And that's ultimately what this show is about.
This show was not created or supposed to be a "love story". In Mike Fleiss' own words it was social experiment with the prototype being Who Wants To Marry a Multi-Millionaire.
Here is a new article comparing the two, but more importantly gives you an up close and personal look at the machinations of MF's mind:
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:11 pm

^^Do you hand out complimentary bleach with that?

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Rolly wrote:

This show was not created or supposed to be a "love story". In Mike Fleiss' own words it was social experiment with the prototype being Who Wants To Marry a Multi-Millionaire.
Here is a new article comparing the two, but more importantly gives you an up close and personal look at the machinations of MF's mind:
link
Ah. Well, this is for all the people that think TB and TBETTE is a love story! The master mind himself said it's not. But really, Fleiss pretty much said they want controversy and ratings. That's what I figured. They want someone who brings the drama. See...that's all they care about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Things change so much with time and forums, but it's been talked about and recognized often (the above link). 
Some just choose to forget it or perhaps it's a love for those rose colored glasses and that's ok.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Things change so much with time and forums, but it's been talked about and recognized often (the above link). 
Some just choose to forget it or perhaps it's a love for those rose colored glasses and that's ok.
Yep. The rose colored glasses can only take so much though.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Things change so much with time and forums, but it's been talked about and recognized often (the above link). 

I think the success of Ash&JP, SeanCat and Chris and Des helped us to believe this show was actually about love, but those were really more like happy accidents. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky