SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:10 pm

northernviewer wrote:Something about this sounds real fishy to me.  Why is MF allowing this?  I'm not convinced she's the next 'ette.

There are no rules this season The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:18 pm

cantstopl There are rules. I hope she is not this season's Arie, being led to believe the gig's hers only to be thrown to the Fish.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:19 pm

notarose wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Something about this sounds real fishy to me.  Why is MF allowing this?  I'm not convinced she's the next 'ette.

There are no rules this season The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 3806527698

MF has rules... no doubt about that. This sounds more like a campaign to me.

If you go by edit and positioning (F2).. I'd say Becca has the best shot at it.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:29 pm

The f2 isn't usually the Bachelorette. I wouldn't want Becca to be it because all we'd be hearing is that she's a virgin. I also think she's too laid back. Even so I'd 100% want her over Britt. 

I think it's Kaitlyn but guess we'll know soon enough.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:29 pm

MF insistent that no choice has been yet made per his latest tweet

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:31 pm

And we all believe him. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Jeepers wrote:MF insistent that no choice has been yet made per his latest tweet

Poor delusional man maybe someone should tell him what we know.......He would probably fall over if we told him Chris is the partner for Witney on DWTS too!!!! The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 3806527698
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:34 pm

But of course ab so bloody lutely

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:46 pm

california90 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Those shots do have a Jillian look to them. She's going to be just like Jillian and it's going to be oh so fun! High clap

I hope there is a Reid! haha

Oh yes, please!!!!! Praying

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:52 pm

albean99 wrote:The f2 isn't usually the Bachelorette. I wouldn't want Becca to be it because all we'd be hearing is that she's a virgin. I also think she's too laid back. Even so I'd 100% want her over Britt. 

I think it's Kaitlyn but guess we'll know soon enough.

I agree, but I think the combo of those 2 things are in her favour.  Her edit was basically spotless, they don't do that for the F1 as they really don't care how the F1 comes across.... but they do care about their next lead!!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:54 pm

northernviewer wrote:
notarose wrote:

MF has rules... no doubt about that.   This sounds more like a campaign to me.

If you go by edit and positioning (F2).. I'd say Becca has the best shot at it.

JK giggling
Yes, definitely rules and definitely a campaign but I doubt it matters. The girl likes to have fun and may even know she is irking the higher ups/diluting her chances.

Agree, the possibility of Becca remains in my mind as well because the first love isn't always the last love, etcetera.  If Whitney is F2, I'm uncertain on how that would play out. She could be good but how could her storyline shift to make it possible?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:55 pm

So these pictures of Kaitlyn were from a photographer she knows. So do we think this photographer knows something, or they are just coincidence??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky