SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:58 pm

^Yes a photographer she has known for years apparently.

Wasn't it Des who was spotted out filming her intro before she was announced as the lead? I know Sean was as well. So this isn't that surprising that she would be able to do this.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 87b72b10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 86669110 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:11 pm

I think quite a few have.

If filming starts in about 9 days, I'd imagine she'll be headed to LA soon for promo shots, unless they will do some up there.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:14 pm

^^^ This all makes sense and I think it is Kaitlins if she wants it. But why does it seem like Mike Fleiss is upset and tweeting so much about it??? Maybe Mikey doesn't likey all the tweets and instagram pictures out about Kaitlin?? giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:16 pm

They may have been spotted out filming... but I don't imagine any of the shots or footage was released by the photographers on SM.

I thought for sure she was the next lead due to RS's spoilers, but those photos' give me reason to doubt it, not confirm it.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:20 pm

Actually, we are the ones who helped RS. He never once mentioned Kaitlyn as the lead.

I want to know how could these pics be released without their ok? Wouldn't they have to agree to this? They are using roses and it looks like 'ette promo shots.

I think MF is playing games. He's nuts. He wants everyone to be wondering right up until the time it's announced. He's using SM to keep everyone guessing. I bet it was planned so he could now say, hold on, no decision has been made.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:24 pm

This could all be a fake-out by MF, and Kaitlyn is a willing participant... I could see her doing all this as a joke. Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:26 pm

I adore Kaitlin but I hope RS gets fleissed big time! If not about the lead then hopefully for next seasons F1. It always makes for a fun season when he is wrong (at least to me) Praying :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:28 pm

These aren't the official photos so I don't know that she would need ABC's approval. Watch, these (plus more) end up being the official ones and they just decided to let the photographer post them early.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 87b72b10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 86669110 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:29 pm

truelovealways wrote:I adore Kaitlin but I hope RS gets fleissed big time! If not about the lead then hopefully for next seasons F1. It always makes for a fun season when he is wrong (at least to me) Praying :hidingchair

Well... all season he was saying it was practically Britt until recently.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Actually, we are the ones who helped RS. He never once mentioned Kaitlyn as the lead.

I want to know how could these pics be released without their ok? Wouldn't they have to agree to this? They are using roses and it looks like 'ette promo shots.

I think MF is playing games. He's nuts. He wants everyone to be wondering right up until the time it's announced. He's using SM to keep everyone guessing. I bet it was planned so he could now say, hold on, no decision has been made.

RS not only never mentioned Kaitlyn as the lead, basically from the day he released his F4, he said Kaitlyn would not be the next lead.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:31 pm

umngirl wrote:These aren't the official photos so I don't know that she would need ABC's approval. Watch, these (plus more) end up being the official ones and they just decided to let the photographer post them early.
Agreed. I mean, there are rose petals flying all around her and she's holding roses! What else could this be about? laugh out loud They don't care if the spoilers are out early about this imo, I don't think it's a decoy of any type. 

It'll be fun if RS is wrong next season though. If any lead seems like she'll be down for that party, it's this one. I'm very interested to see what kind of man she's into, I'm assuming such a spark plug will choose someone who can hang with her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:33 pm

albean99 wrote:The f2 isn't usually the Bachelorette. I wouldn't want Becca to be it because all we'd be hearing is that she's a virgin. I also think she's too laid back. Even so I'd 100% want her over Britt. 

I think it's Kaitlyn but guess we'll know soon enough.

I would agree that the F2 isn't usually the Bachelorette, but that is because of the whole "heartbroken" thing. What if it's true and the F2 wasn't feeling it like that magazine said and wasn't heartbroken? I can't shake the idea that Becca could very well be the next bachelorette and that TPTB would love the drama they could create around the virgin story.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky