SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:18 pm

nothing to be intrigued about. Seriously.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:01 am

Who ever the next 'ette is going to be, will not be on SM advising she has a big announcement to make in the next few days that she is going to be the next 'ette.

JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:56 am

Costiesgirl wrote:So I think I've just figured out who the next bachelorette is and it's no girl from this season. I think it's Kacie McDonnell....

She just posted on her IG that she has a big announcement coming in the next few days which would be on time with the taping of the men tell all, and her last 2 pics before that are of her smelling, ready for it ROSES...

http://instagram.com/kaciemcdonnell/

She has connections to the franchise obviously and she has a huge male following which there probably trying to tape into...

She's my guess 100% no girl this season would stand out like she would...

oh shut up!! laugh out loud. maybe thats why she broke it off with you know who.. haha

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:09 am

Just relalized dwts is being announced Monday too that could be Kacies announcement but I would think she'd be a better fit for ''ette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Pierz wrote:Britt has more instagram followers than any of the girls and Carly is getting a lot of hate on her instagram because of her comments about Britt.

I think Britt is very well liked!
Then you look at twitter.  Kaitlyn has the most followers, comments are mostly favorable about her being the next ette.  With Britt, not as many followers and the comments there are mostly unfavorable and even nasty so who knows.  Personally, I'd far prefer Kaitlyn as the next ette for sure.

Ummm maybe that's because Britt doesn't even use twitter? laugh out loud

Have you seen the comments on Britt's instagram and everyone attacking Carly on hers for what she did to Britt? Yup, it doesn't seem like Britt is hated to me. :cutesmile!:

#BrittforBachelorette (it probably will be Kaitlyn though and I'm, once again, not gonna watch.)
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:43 am

Pierz wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Pierz wrote:eBritt has more instagram followers than any of the girls and Carly is getting a lot of hate on her instagram because of her comments about Britt.

I think Britt is very well liked!
Then you look at twitter.  Kaitlyn has the most followers, comments are mostly favorable about her being the next ette.  With Britt, not as many followers and the comments there are mostly unfavorable and even nasty so who knows.  Personally, I'd far prefer Kaitlyn as the next ette for sure.

Have you seen the comments on Britt's instagram and everyone attacking Carly on hers for what she did to Britt? Yup, it doesn't seem like Britt is hated to me. :cutesmile!:

#BrittforBachelorette (it probably will be Kaitlyn though and I'm, once again, not gonna watch.)

Umm, yes she does use Twitter. Auntie is right that Kaitlyn has more followers. Take from that what you will - I personally don't base general popularity or like ability off of it, but it's one factor.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:47 am

No she doesn't. She has a twitter, but she doesn't tweet. Her last tweet was on January 13. She only uses instagram!
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:56 am

Pierz wrote:No she doesn't. She has a twitter, but she doesn't tweet. Her last tweet was on January 13. She only uses instagram!

Yes, she does. She last tweeted 1 day ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/brittkarolina

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:56 am

bleuberry wrote:
Pierz wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Umm, yes she does use Twitter. Auntie is right that Kaitlyn has more followers. Take from that what you will - I personally don't base general popularity or like ability off of it, but it's one factor.

Chris had very low SM follower numbers until he was announced as the lead after which the "lemming factor" kicked in.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:08 pm

Gotta love that lemming factor. 
The lead could be Son of Sam and the ladies could be The Manson girls with  Lizzy Borden and Aileen Wuornos being the F1 and F2 and no one would bat an eye, people would be justifying why Lizzy had more chemistry than Aileen.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Gotta love that lemming factor. 
The lead could be Son of Sam and the ladies could be The Manson girls with  Lizzy Borden and Aileen Wuornos being the F1 and F2 and no one would bat an eye, people would be justifying why Lizzy had more chemistry than Aileen.

cantstopl rofl rotfl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:19 pm

And that my friends is why I can't and won't take this show seriously. :yes:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky