SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Pierz wrote:Britt has more instagram followers than any of the girls and Carly is getting a lot of hate on her instagram because of her comments about Britt.

I think Britt is very well liked!
Then you look at twitter. Kaitlyn has the most followers, comments are mostly favorable about her being the next ette. With Britt, not as many followers and the comments there are mostly unfavorable and even nasty so who knows. Personally, I'd far prefer Kaitlyn as the next ette for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:59 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:So I think I've just figured out who the next bachelorette is and it's no girl from this season. I think it's Kacie McDonnell....

She just posted on her IG that she has a big announcement coming in the next few days which would be on time with the taping of the men tell all, and her last 2 pics before that are of her smelling, ready for it ROSES...

http://instagram.com/kaciemcdonnell/

She has connections to the franchise obviously and she has a huge male following which there probably trying to tape into...

She's my guess 100% no girl this season would stand out like she would...
   I don't think TPTB would allow her to post about it.  As much as I'd love to have Becca or Carly. Seems like that the big wigs are pushing for Kaitlyn.
I am wondering if she could be on this season of Married at First Sight? The new season is starting soon.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:30 pm

Well I asked the "source" he doesn't think it's her because they won't announce this soon but I'm still hanging on to it. It seems weird that she would post it so boldly but they let the Murrays post it everywhere and Whitney isn't shying away either so maybe there embracing social media to help build up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:42 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:So I think I've just figured out who the next bachelorette is and it's no girl from this season. I think it's Kacie McDonnell....

She just posted on her IG that she has a big announcement coming in the next few days which would be on time with the taping of the men tell all, and her last 2 pics before that are of her smelling, ready for it ROSES...

She has connections to the franchise obviously and she has a huge male following which there probably trying to tape into...

I don't think TPTB would allow her to post about it.  As much as I'd love to have Becca or Carly. Seems like that the big wigs are pushing for Kaitlyn.
I am wondering if she could be on this season of Married at First Sight?  The new season is starting soon.

Guess it's possible but isn't she a little too young ? ( 23 or 24 yrs old).
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Wow!! This is soooo interesting. IF true, would explain so much. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Jolena wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
I am wondering if she could be on this season of Married at First Sight?  The new season is starting soon.

Guess it's possible but isn't she a little too young ? ( 23 or 24 yrs old).

That seems a bit young....who is she?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:28 pm

To go from a recently broken engagement to a reality show, whether Bachelorette or MAFS, seems too quick.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Tread lightly on this discussion.
Tippy tippy toes back to my corner.
If "it" can be tabled until tomorrow, it would be greatly appreciated. 
Thank you all. Now really tippy toeing back. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:42 pm

KB_Mom wrote:To go from a recently broken engagement to a reality show, whether Bachelorette or MAFS, seems too quick.

I agree but I also think it could depend on what actually happened to cause it. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:43 pm

24 seems young for a lead. Also she wouldn't be making the announcement in a few days would she? Have they intro'd a B'ette at WTA?

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:24 seems young for a lead. Also she wouldn't be making the announcement in a few days would she? Have they intro'd a B'ette at WTA?
By the time the WTA airs they usually have someone in mind that they start to make over. Imo it give you a good indication of who they are leaning towards. ( I remember this with Ashley and Jillian) I was actually at the WTA and saw first hand how much better Jillian appeared to look. Its usually announced at ATFR, but if they ever decide to try a new face that isn't from the previous show then who knows , I guess they could announce it as early as WTA. Can't put anything past this show , one never knows what Fleiss has up his sleeve. It was obvious that they were promoting Chris S that night in the audience of Andi and Josh's Finale. So maybe between the WTA and the ATFR we'll get a good idea who the top gal is.  They are throwing out feelers now so it's easy to say that Britt , and Kaitlyn are on the radar . jmo Hugesmile I personally would like to see Becca. :Nod:
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Tread lightly on this discussion.
Tippy tippy toes back to my corner.
If "it" can be tabled until tomorrow, it would be greatly appreciated. 
Thank you all. Now really tippy toeing back. Smiley

Hmmmmm....now I'm intrigued.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky