SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:53 pm

or as I like to call them aberrations.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:or as I like to call them aberrations.

That too cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Things change so much with time and forums, but it's been talked about and recognized often (the above link). 
Some just choose to forget it or perhaps it's a love for those rose colored glasses and that's ok.

I think the success of Ash&JP, SeanCat and Chris and Des helped us to believe this show was actually about love, but those were really more like happy accidents. Hugesmile
Exactly. 3 in how many?? That's definitely luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:02 pm

eversotrue wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Things change so much with time and forums, but it's been talked about and recognized often (the above link). 
Some just choose to forget it or perhaps it's a love for those rose colored glasses and that's ok.

I think the success of Ash&JP, SeanCat and Chris and Des helped us to believe this show was actually about love, but those were really more like happy accidents. Hugesmile

The Bachelorettes are 3/10. Doesn't sound so bad right? giggling

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Lol. The women have proven to be smarter, that's for sure. Bless the couples who have made it! They deserve some sort of prize or something. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:***snipped***

It's a good batting average in baseball. Hugesmile

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:20 pm

@Millsy11374 rt if you want to know who #bachelornation really wants http://www.ranker.com/list/who-should-be-the-next-bachelorette-/megfan16 …
View summary 0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply  Retweet1  Favorite
More

Here's an update.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Captur26
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
@Millsy11374 rt if you want to know who #bachelornation really wants http://www.ranker.com/list/who-should-be-the-next-bachelorette-/megfan16 …
View summary 0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply  Retweet1  Favorite
More

Here's an update.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Captur26
Did Millsy tweet that out, or did someone send it to him?

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:06 am

eversotrue wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I am still hoping for Kaitlyn. She went darker with her hair color today so..next Bachelorette? Lol I know it's silly, but it's something. :cutesmile!:
I like the color, but it was in the works from at least two weeks ago. Her hairstylist posted that they were gonna change the color in a couple of weeks (2 weeks ago), when she went in to get some sort of treatment.

Oh okay. I didn't follow close enough to catch that. giggling
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:07 am

I'm surprised to see Carly a the strong 2nd to Kaitlyn. I'd like either one of them. Britt's got a lot of negatives, just like on the show.  laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:17 am

I hope they listen and give it to Kaitlyn.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:21 am

Diana wrote:I hope they listen and give it to Kaitlyn.

It would be so fun!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky