SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:05 pm

albean99 wrote:The reason I don't think Britt is on their agenda is that they're showing a lot of negative things about her going back to the lack of showers (the dirty socks still makes me cringe), sleeping in her makeup, her complaining to Chris about Kaitlyn, and last night how she was in the other's faces with Chris (yes he's to blame also but this thread is about the next lead). 

I'm not so sure Becca is in the hunt either based on what Chris said about her in his blog. She waited to kiss Chris and then was nervous about it. Imagine that times 25. 

Becca and Chris had a very romantic date and they really seem to get along well. In all seriousness, I don't like to make a big deal out of the "virgin" thing, but you can tell intimacy is an issue with Becca. This is not good or bad and it's not something to be judged, but as far as her relationship with Chris goes, so far, it's an issue. She's not comfortable with her sexuality and she is nervous and slightly uncomfortable in intimate situations with Chris. She did relax towards the end of the date and gave him a very sweet kiss. Becca is a good girl and Chris seems to really like her.

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/chris-harrison-bachelor-blog-episode-6-020710916.html

I could be wrong but I would think that would be a really hard sell to go from being nervous about kissing one guy to kissing a lot of guys.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SafronSahara Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:43 pm

I'm in the minority. I'd love to see Britt as the Bachelorette. I don't think any of the other women can carry the show (besides Kaitlyn).
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:52 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Have we ever had a lead where the other contestants have a negative reaction towards them? I don't remember any and that's why I just can't see it being Britt and I hope it isn't. I'll take another MeAndI season over her.

Yeah, that was my feeling too. I'm sure it's partly the edit, because it seems like Britt is really nice, but they keep emphasizing how arrogant, lying, and disrespectful the other girls find her. They have had contestants that didn't get along with ONE person (like Ali vs. Vienna, Jake vs. Wes, Andi vs. Clare), but I can't remember one that the majority of the contestants gossiped about. Even Chris S. kind of threw her under the bus in his blog when he said (paraphrased) "I didn't think that Brit would tell the other girls about the concert. That was supposed to private". She's definitely not getting the Bachelorette edit, but a lot of people still like her so I could see it being her, especially if she does well at WTA.

Andi wasn't popular with the non-mean girls, so it was more than Clare who didn't like her.  The others not as much.  By F6 though I remember there was a lot of annoyance at Des and her monopolizing time on the date.

atem wrote:How in the world is someone on this show supposed to keep their date private?  

bluwavz wrote:
atem wrote:How in the world is someone on this show supposed to keep their date private?  

Exactly. A concert date was supposed to be private? What did he want the other women to think he and Britt were doing? I think it would've been worse if she hadn't said anything and left the others to wonder.

I really disrespect Chris for blaming that on Britt.  He was the coward who brought her back and then ran because the girls were upset.  

I actually didn't watch JP's season, but did they show the others girls not liking/gossiping about Andi? I'm sure that there have been leads that weren't universally liked when they were a contestant, but I feel like the show usually doesn't show that. They might show the others being jealous of the contestant, but they usually don't edit him/her to be a liar. The closest I can think of is Jake, where he was called out for being fake on the MTA, but I think he was like their 3rd choice. 

And, I agree on the Chris assessment. The girls were obviously upset about the concert, but it seemed that they were equally as upset that he just left them for 1-1.5 hours, not knowing where he was or when he was coming back. I get that it was probably a producer decision to do that, but Chris could have handled it MUCH differently. But, he just...left.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:41 am

chasingpavements wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Yeah, that was my feeling too. I'm sure it's partly the edit, because it seems like Britt is really nice, but they keep emphasizing how arrogant, lying, and disrespectful the other girls find her. They have had contestants that didn't get along with ONE person (like Ali vs. Vienna, Jake vs. Wes, Andi vs. Clare), but I can't remember one that the majority of the contestants gossiped about. Even Chris S. kind of threw her under the bus in his blog when he said (paraphrased) "I didn't think that Brit would tell the other girls about the concert. That was supposed to private". She's definitely not getting the Bachelorette edit, but a lot of people still like her so I could see it being her, especially if she does well at WTA.

Andi wasn't popular with the non-mean girls, so it was more than Clare who didn't like her.  The others not as much.  By F6 though I remember there was a lot of annoyance at Des and her monopolizing time on the date.

bluwavz wrote:

Exactly. A concert date was supposed to be private? What did he want the other women to think he and Britt were doing? I think it would've been worse if she hadn't said anything and left the others to wonder.

I really disrespect Chris for blaming that on Britt.  He was the coward who brought her back and then ran because the girls were upset.  

I actually didn't watch JP's season, but did they show the others girls not liking/gossiping about Andi? I'm sure that there have been leads that weren't universally liked when they were a contestant, but I feel like the show usually doesn't show that. They might show the others being jealous of the contestant, but they usually don't edit him/her to be a liar. The closest I can think of is Jake, where he was called out for being fake on the MTA, but I think he was like their 3rd choice. 

And, I agree on the Chris assessment. The girls were obviously upset about the concert, but it seemed that they were equally as upset that he just left them for 1-1.5 hours, not knowing where he was or when he was coming back. I get that it was probably a producer decision to do that, but Chris could have handled it MUCH differently. But, he just...left.

I may be wrong but I really don't remember anyone that season being shown saying anything bad about Andi. Clare may have said something to the other women when Andi got the GDR and SQT and she and Nikki got into a fight about it. I thought she had a pretty good edit until she went off on JP and that was only one episode and he wasn't well-liked by then. Of all the retreads, I thought Ali had the most negative edit but that was towards Vienna".
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 am

bluwavz wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I may be wrong but I really don't remember anyone that season being shown saying anything bad about Andi. Clare may have said something to the other women when Andi got the GDR and SQT and she and Nikki got into a fight about it. I thought she had a pretty good edit until she went off on JP and that was only one episode and he wasn't well-liked by then. Of all the retreads, I thought Ali had the most negative edit but that was towards Vienna".

DeAnna also had some negatives in Brad's 1st season. Can't remember the problem but it was her & her show buddy against some of the others. 

Britt would be able to carry the show and the guys would love her but nobody thinks she's sincere. Maybe they don't care but they could have easily edited her differently. I'd also think they would have made her job title something other than waitress. Nothing wrong with that but they love to make them sound better than they are.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:55 am

^^^Albean I agree. I think the waitress occupation is deal blower. What could they possibly list her as? Actress...that has had no roles other than on the Bachelor?

How could they go from the previous season where they touted the high accomplishments of an assistant DA who prosecuted gangs (even if she really didn't), to promoting a waitress...who doesn't wash, wears full make up to bed and wears filthy socks? I won't even start on the fish face all day, every day.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:36 am

If Britt ends up being next season's 'Ette her job title will change from waitress/actress to restaurant owner/movie producer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If Britt ends up being next season's 'Ette her job title will change from waitress/actress to restaurant owner/movie producer.

cantstopl Too funny!

She must be the next Bachette, because she's not doing anything! Or has she said what she's doing to make a living, since she's not an 'actress/model' anymore?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:42 pm

eeewww, NO NO on Britt being the next Bachette. I'm a little behind this season but if its true that she rarely showers I just will never be able to get past that. Gross. I need my bachette to be clean, please!

BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:14 am

CH On Next Bachelorette :

'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Which girl would he "selfishly" pick to be the next 'The Bachelorette' star?
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 02/12/2015

The Bachelor host Chris Harrison has provided his thoughts on two notable bachelorettes from Chris Soules' season and whether they have the makings to become the franchise's next star.

"We have not picked a Bachelorette, for sure," Harrison told E! News.

However, Harrison weighed-in on Kaitlyn Bristowe, the funny wise-cracking Canadian who's proven to be down to earth, and Britt Nilsson, whom Soules was smitten with from Day 1 and is bubbly enough to offer free hugs to random people on the street.

If neither contestant ended up winning Soules' heart and final rose on The Bachelor's nineteenth season, it certainly sounds like they are possibilities for the next The Bachelorette star even though Harrison refused to acknowledge whether the girls are actually being considered.

"They'd be two very different bachelorettes," Harrison continued, adding that Bristowe would probably be his personal choice for the position.

"Kaitlyn would be a blast. I would love to do it with her. She's just fun. She reminds me a little bit of Michelle Money who I also love and adore. Self-deprecating, amazingly quick-witted sense of humor, she kind of gets it. I love that kind of show. It would be fun for me selfishly to do it with her."

Harrison told E! News that Nilsson, on the other hand, would "be a great show in a totally different way."

"I think it would be emotional, heartfelt, there would be a lot of tears, there would be a roller coaster ride," the show host said.

"I think they would both produce very good shows in really different ways. And Britt's obviously drop-dead gorgeous and I think men would be falling all over themselves to have a chance to date her."

Rumors have circulated Andi Dorfman is also in the running to star on the show again although she's still "heartbroken" from her split with ex-fiance Josh Murray.

ABC might also take a look at Nikki Ferrell, a pretty pediatric nurse who dumped controversial Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis late last year.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-host-chris-harrison-which-girl-would-he-selfishly-pick-be-next-the-bachelorette-star--17463.php#veP48awUMF3MGKPt.99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:16 am

I am on board with Kaitlyn!..looks like CH too... cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:37 am

Apologize if this has been posted.

The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison talks about Andi Dorfman being 'The Bachelorette' star again
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 02/12/2015

The Bachelor host Chris Harrison has given away whether Andi Dorfman would be interested in starring as The Bachelorette again.

In a one-hour Chris Tells All special on Sunday, February 15 starring Chris Soules, Harrison will sit down with the tenth-season The Bachelorette star to discuss her split from ex-fiance Josh Murray.

"[Andi] speaks candidly for the first time since her breakup with Josh. She was heartbroken, and it was rough, and it's a brutal interview, but I was really proud of her," Harrison told E! News.

Rumors have circulated Dorfman might be the next Bachelorette since she's back on the market, but Harrison shot down the idea.

"I love Andi to death but I don't think she would do it again. She really is heartbroken... We've had no discussions abut bringing her back," the host said.

Harrison was very surprised the couple broke up because when they had gotten engaged, they were "full on head over heels in love."

"I was there, and I would have bet my house and everything that they would make it. I wanted to believe in them, and so did Andi, and you'll see in the interview that she couldn't have been happier and she couldn't have believed more in her heart that she would never ever have to date or see another man ever again. But then it didn't work," Harrison explained.

Dorfman, 27, and Murray, 30, announced their breakup on January 8 although putting up a united front at The Bachelor's Season 19 live-premiere event only a few days earlier.

Harrison had interviewed the seemingly happy couple, who got engaged in May 2014 although the proposal didn't air on The Bachelorette until late July, at the live event and awkwardly asked them questions about marriage without knowing they had been on the rocks.

"I had a ton of questions," Harrison told E! News, "because I was really caught off guard [by the breakup]."

While Dorfman was candid in her Chris Tells All interview, Harrison insisted he behaved the same in his questioning.

"[I] really wanted her to explain because I didn't know either. We get to the bottom of all that. I think it's a really good kind of open, tell-all interview from her," he noted.

After the one-hour special, a two-hour The Bachelor episode will air from 9-11PM ET/PT Sunday night. Another broadcast will follow Monday night, February 16, in its regular time period of 8-10PM ET/PT on ABC.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-host-chris-harrison-talks-about-andi-dorfman-being-the-bachelorette-star-again-17461.php#7mTKFBtQU2z8w4zc.99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky