SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:30 pm

metalgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

In today's column, he used the words that he has been "campaigning" for Britt for months. Never more than wishful thinking on his part.

I think he did claim before the season that TPTB loved Britt though, which clearly wasn't true. That's one of the reasons I can't take his spoilers seriously this season.

He specifically said, "She was well liked by production".  

Actually he said this: "From everything I’ve heard, she was extremely well liked by everyone including production" (11/24/2014). To me that implies the girls and possibly the crew too, because who else is everybody? He also said "But, ummmmmmm, have you seen Jade and Kaitlyn’s social media history? I can’t imagine in a million years either of them is going to be the Bachelorette. No chance in hell". So....that makes it a total of three leads that RS said would never get it and did (Emily, JP, and now Kaitlyn).

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:31 pm

I think Kaitlyn will be a great Bachelorette and maybe even Kimmel will appear in her season since he already knows her. Can just imagine the banter between them now...

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:32 pm

Please refer to the site rules because some of the postings are bordering on some not nice things.
I already posted this once. This is now twice.
How about I make it a nice threesome?
Please refer to the site rules because some of the postings are bordering on some not nice things.
Thank you.

For members unhappy with posts: There is a report button. It seriously is more effective than posting your unhappiness with posts. Especially when a mod has already asked nicely for cease and desist.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:33 pm

This thread is locked. All posts will be deleted and re opened when cleaned up.

This forum is all about diversity with many members from all parts of the world. We embrace them ALL with open arms and look forward to EVERYONE'S opinions on all the threads.

Interacting with people from all Nationalities is one we pride ourselves in.

I apologize for any comments that were made that were offensive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Thread is now open.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:43 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
metalgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:

I think he did claim before the season that TPTB loved Britt though, which clearly wasn't true. That's one of the reasons I can't take his spoilers seriously this season.

He specifically said, "She was well liked by production".  

Actually he said this: "From everything I’ve heard, she was extremely well liked by everyone including production" (11/24/2014). To me that implies the girls and possibly the crew too, because who else is everybody?  He also said "But, ummmmmmm, have you seen Jade and Kaitlyn’s social media history? I can’t imagine in a million years either of them is going to be the Bachelorette. No chance in hell". So....that makes it a total of three leads that RS said would never get it and did (Emily, JP, and now Kaitlyn).

Thanks! My point exactly. If someone from production has been leaking info to him then he's been trolled. Makes me doubt his spoilers even more.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:48 pm

I don't care about RS or what he says. I could do without him. What I love the most is we here on this forum, knew Britt wasn't going to be the next 'ette just by the old fashion sleuthing. Not only that, we were able to identify who should be the next ette out of the remaining contestants.

Some may love her, others not so much. This is the case every season and we can't help that. It's all about preference.

Sorry to those who wanted Britt, maybe something better will come her way in the near future.

I also love, and I'm the first one to say I didn't care for Kaitlyn at all while we were sleuthing, however changed my mind when I saw her personality on my screen. Giving someone the benefit of the doubt, is always a good reminder when bio's first come out. I'm just glad we were right, and not the spoilers just because of our sleuthing efforts!!

Luvstruck: I bet you're right and JK will be having a hottub/wings scene with Kaitlyn. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:57 pm

I hope they bring JK back!!! After they announce her officially, we should start a Twitter campaign to Fleiss and Millsy!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:00 pm

If anyone told RS that Britt was well liked it had to have been her. laugh out loud I'm just hoping she's off my tv after next week.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Interesting to find out today it's Kaitlyn as I have a source that knows of someone from London Ontario that is currently preparing to be on the show whether he makes or not is another story. Don't have many details will try to find out more.

Wonder if there will be more Canadians this season I guess most would be castes for a while...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:39 pm

albean99 wrote:If anyone told RS that Britt was well liked it had to have been her. laugh out loud I'm just hoping she's off my tv after next week.

If I had to guess, she'll be back by summertime (BIP).

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:42 pm

sbolduc wrote:Interesting to find out today it's Kaitlyn as I have a source that knows of someone from London Ontario that is currently preparing to be on the show whether he makes or not is another story. Don't have many details will try to find out more.

Wonder if there will be more Canadians this season I guess most would be castes for a while...

It could be like Olympic hockey - Canadian guys vs American guys giggling and CH as referee. Who will score the FIR? Who will score a 1-1?  Who will be put in the penalty box for high schtick-ing?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky