SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mustang19 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:38 pm

I will definitely watch her season, I think it will be fun to watch - unlike the last Bachelorette.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sara11 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:46 pm

Just because Kaitlyn doesn't take herself too seriously and goes out and has fun with all her friends as many single girls do, doesn't mean she is not ready to settle down. If you pay attention to the little things she says, its clear she is ready for it. I mean she moved to Germany for her other relationship so clearly she is able to be very serious about someone.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:47 pm

I'm just happy it's not Britt! Plus I find Kaitlyn super pretty when she's all dolled up. She also has a sense of humour and clearly some brain action going on, so sounds good to me! Was there really a better option out there? Maybe someone new, but since that was never an option, she's clearly the best choice. By a distance.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:He clearly said it was his opinion about Britt, he never confirmed it.

In today's column, he used the words that he has been "campaigning" for Britt for months. Never more than wishful thinking on his part.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:47 pm

What other lead was Canadian besides Jillian (whose season I loved)?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:51 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
nutty1 wrote:He clearly said it was his opinion about Britt, he never confirmed it.

In today's column, he used the words that he has been "campaigning" for Britt for months. Never more than wishful thinking on his part.

I think he did claim before the season that TPTB loved Britt though, which clearly wasn't true. That's one of the reasons I can't take his spoilers seriously this season.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:08 pm

And the bottom line is--
It is what it is. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:11 pm

So excited to hear that Kaitlyn will be Bachelorette! I think she'll be absolutely fantastic and provide us with hours of entertainment.

The guys will love her!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:16 pm

Jillian wasn't one of my personal favorites but it had nothing to do with her being Canadian.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Who knows why any of these people go on the show? There is a multitude of reasons. The bottom line is we can not paint all people with the same paint brush.
Generalizing, ostracizing or oooh and gooing is not going to change the situation or the season.
Let the season unfold and if it's lovable, great. If it sucks, there are lots of other great things to do in the summer.
Please refer to the site rules because some of the postings are bordering on some not nice things.
Thank you.
Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:24 pm

mindless wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

I think he did claim before the season that TPTB loved Britt though, which clearly wasn't true. That's one of the reasons I can't take his spoilers seriously this season.

He specifically said, "She was well liked by production".
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:28 pm

^Production sure didn't miss any opportunities to throw her under the bus. If that's how they treat the ones they like,how they treat the ones they don't affraid speechless

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky