SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:28 am

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Captur21

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:29 am

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Captur22

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:30 am

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Captur23

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:09 am

could you clarify the source of the list, GA? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:14 am

Kaitlyn is at the top of the list. Very happy with that! Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:17 am

bluwavz wrote:Thanks, umngirl! I'm getting afraid they'll announce Michelle on there. LOL. I hope she's just there to hang out with the girls.

Michelle never turns down a chance to be near the franchise. You can add her to the list that will ensure I am not watching this summer.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:50 am

I'll be sad if the cast MM as the next 'Ette. The woman makes me sick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:32 am

MM would be horrible!! I'd take Andi Britt anyone over Michele

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:39 am

Michelle has been there and done that. I would not want her as the next bachelorette either.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post.

@Millsy11374 rt if you want to know who #bachelornation really wants http://www.ranker.com/list/who-should-be-the-next-bachelorette-/megfan16 …
View summary 0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply  Retweet1  Favorite
More

Sorry for quoting myself, but the list comes from this link I posted upthread. You can still vote. Check it out.

Chris' blog - F3 date similar to Chris who was F3. Another indication of Kaitlyn being the next 'ette?

When Kaitlyn told me she had a surprise for me at the end of the night, I was terrified we were going to have to go perform our rap somewhere. Thankfully, that wasn't the case, and instead she presented me with that awesome billboard that said "Kaitlyn <3 Chris."

Some of you might remember that at my hometown date with Andi, I had a plane pull a sign that said "Chris Loves Andi."

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Sarah tweeted for Michelle yesterday too. I've had enough of her. no no

Only a little earlier Ash was tweeting promoting Jade for Bachelorette

Yeah, I saw that. I wonder why she changed her mind? Michelle was tweeting with Carly and they're both going to be in LA this weekend. Is the WTA taping this weekend? hmmm

Seriously to this tweet? I'm having a problem understanding who is MM and why is she so important? Maybe they are all going to the Oscars after Michelle's event!  Suspect Check out the link, scroll to the bottom. Didn't mean to get off topic, but this answers the question as to why she's going to be in L.A.

Michelle Money‏@MoneyMichelle·6 mins6 minutes ago
THIS THURSDAY IS MY MODANI EVENT IN LA!!!
click this link to rsvp! http://www.modani.com/rsvpla/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:41 pm

I'm so over Money (Michelle, not the green kind). If they chose her it would be her fourth attempt to "find love" in this franchise. No, no no!

Honestly none of the girls from Chris' season interest me for the role.To me, it seems like Kaitlyn has been auditioning for the part all season and isn't serious about Chris or, at least, farm life. Becca's lack of romantic experience does not a good lead make. Jade was done as soon as her past came out. Britt is not well liked by America right now. If it had to be one of Chris' girls, Carly might be a viable option but I wouldnt be excited about it.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel10The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Family10The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel15The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky