SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:27 am

From eonline....

Holy nest full of crazies! This season of The Bachelor is—dare we say it?—more entertaining than ever, thanks to the, er, INTERESTING personalities (some multiple) that make up the batch of ladies on Chris Soules' season. But do any of them stand a chance of becoming the next Bachelorette? Yes indeedy do! I've talked to reliable sources connected to the show, and have broken down the official ranking of each girl's chances. Producers haven't made any final decision yet—so make your voice heard in the comments' section if you really feel strongly about one of 'em!

Some highlights....

Britt "She's probably in the top three says an insider"

Carly "All that stuff about not being worthy of love? Bachelorette Gold!"

Kaitlyn "She's the life of the party, which could be fun"

Becca  "Is a pretty solid choice...but so far hasn't really resonated enough with viewers"

Jade "Probably too shy"

Andi "Is actually a top five contender...the crew and everyone loved her"

http://www.eonline.com/photos/14995/and-the-next-bachelorette-will-be

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:08 am

i cant seem to find the dedicated page.

Who is Andi again? deadhorse

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:36 am

My top vote is Kaitlyn!! She would keep guys on toes for sure and is just fun to watch. She is witty and sexy.

Carly ... 2nd pick based more on her deleted scene with girls post date. I am just not a fan of the leads who have low self esteem or feel unworthy so hope that is not overly amplified if she is picked.

Becca ... need to see more of her. She still seems hidden to me. Kind of reminds me of airtime that Drew got on Des season.

Britt....No thank you

Andi...No freaking way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No no no no no ...

What about Michelle Money?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:43 am

My vote is for Kaitlyn too. Her top guys would be a group of dynamic and funny guys because I assume thats what she likes.
Carly would be okay, she's sweet. 

Love Andi but no thank you, she had her turn. Also hell no on Britt. 
Michelle Money would just be in it for the fame and sell-out opportunities. And also she's too old, they've never cast a bachelorette that old.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:07 am

My vote is for Kaitlyn too. She would be an awesome Bachelorette with a lot of personality. Her PI's are hilarious!

Why would they ever consider Andi again? I just don't see that happening.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:10 am

Britt- she seemed like a real contender until they threw her under the bus with the showering and allegedly misrepresenting wanting to marry and have children. They chose to edit her to highlight those issues, which seems inconsistent with the edit they would give to their next 'ette

Carly- Very nice and they've gone with insecure 'ettes before, but she just seems too insecure

Andi 2.0 speechless affraid Please, NO!

Becca- would be great but I don't see her being comfortable with dating and making out with 25 guys. She stayed true to her values by not rushing her first kiss with Chris, which is a huge red flag to TPTB that she won't be manipulated to do what they want

Jade- Shy? Yes, that is how she has been edited, maybe how she really is when not "modeling" but somehow I don't think that is what will prevent her from being chosen as the 'ette

Kaitlyn- my vote. She's funny, tells it like it is, has a lot of personality and would be entertaining to watch.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:46 am

NO! TO Andi NO!

StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Yay for all the Kaitlyn votes - add me.

I really like Becca and think she's gorgeous but because of her Drew edit, I don't really think they're considering her at all. Seems she'll only be given screen time when it's essential ie her dates and no story is being built up around her. Maybe it will come.

Carly would be fine, she seems nice and is cute and funny and bubbly, but to me she's too regular girl next door to be the lead.

I'm assuming the Andi shout out is a joke or included to get some comments hmmm . IMO she wasn't universally loved and popular, didn't have great ratings and no one wants to watch the same woman look for love two summers in a row regardless, so that option really makes no sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:15 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Britt- she seemed like a real contender until they threw her under the bus with the showering and allegedly misrepresenting wanting to marry and have children. They chose to edit her to highlight those issues, which seems inconsistent with the edit they would give to their next 'ette

Carly- Very nice and they've gone with insecure 'ettes before, but she just seems too insecure

Andi 2.0 speechless affraid  Please, NO!

Becca- would be great but I don't see her being comfortable with dating and making out with 25 guys.  She stayed true to her values by not rushing her first kiss with Chris, which is a huge red flag to TPTB that she won't be manipulated to do what they want

Jade- Shy?  Yes, that is how she has been edited, maybe how she really is when not "modeling" but somehow I don't think that is what will prevent her from being chosen as the 'ette

Kaitlyn- my vote. She's funny, tells it like it is, has a lot of personality and would be entertaining to watch.
How about Kaitlyn for Bachelorette Canada and Carly for the US version? Win/win in my book, except I don't know where to watch Bachelor Canada. no idea
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:42 pm

relaxing wrote: snipped..

I'm assuming the Andi shout out is a joke or included to get some comments hmmm .  IMO she wasn't universally loved and popular, didn't have great ratings and no one wants to watch the same woman look for love two summers in a row regardless, so that option really makes no sense.

IA that would be a huge mistake. She should have other things on her mind, like life direction, income, goals, what do I want to be when I grow up.

mtnlvr55 wrote: snipped..

How about Kaitlyn for Bachelorette Canada and Carly for the US version? Win/win in my book, except I don't know where to watch Bachelor Canada. no idea

As an FYI O/T - Bach Canada can be viewed during epi nights right on the station website regardless of your location! Plus, it's awesome for sleuthing, no spoilers. mtnlvr you would have enjoyed it. There hasn't been a 'ette Canada. There has been two seasons of The Bachelor and no talk of an 'ette that I know of.

City TV Bach Can epi's

IA with the opinion that Carly has the insecure aspect which they love, similar to Ashley, however is she really ready for a relationship engagement? I'm not sure as I haven't watched her closely. Maybe because she looks so much younger than her 29? years, I'm not looking at her as 'ette material.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
relaxing wrote: snipped..

I'm assuming the Andi shout out is a joke or included to get some comments hmmm .  IMO she wasn't universally loved and popular, didn't have great ratings and no one wants to watch the same woman look for love two summers in a row regardless, so that option really makes no sense.

IA that would be a huge mistake. She should have other things on her mind, like life direction, income, goals, what do I want to be when I grow up.

mtnlvr55 wrote: snipped..

As an FYI O/T - Bach Canada can be viewed during epi nights right on the station website regardless of your location! Plus, it's awesome for sleuthing, no spoilers. mtnlvr you would have enjoyed it. There hasn't been a 'ette Canada. There has been two seasons of The Bachelor and no talk of an 'ette that I know of.

City TV Bach Can epi's

IA with the opinion that Carly has the insecure aspect which they love, similar to Ashley, however is she really ready for a relationship engagement? I'm not sure as I haven't watched her closely. Maybe because she looks so much younger than her 29? years, I'm not looking at her as 'ette material.

Agree with everything you said except Carly would be exactly what TPTB are looking for. She reminds me of Jillian. Jill did not have the "look" but was definitely the girl next door. Crazy emotional, insecure about looks, cries a lot, and fun. All of this equals a great bachelorette. IMO Smiley For the record I loved Jillian, just don't think the guys on her show saw her as a "love interest."
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:58 pm

Carly gets my vote...sweet, funny and seems ready for love.
Kaitlyn is funny but is she really looking to find love? I get the impression she's doing this for a good time but maybe not taking the finding a mate seriously.

No.No.No. To Britt and Andi. I took MM as a joke.... No to her too.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky