SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by StacyNor Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:34 pm

Is Nikki really out of running to get it? I mean honestly, none of these girls this season to me seem to be eligible to be The Bacherlotte. Britt was runner up until her ''unhygienic'' ways were exposed. I would say Nikki has a chance and also the  'After being with a frog and now trying to find a prince charming'' storyline would work and bonus they will be snarking JP.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:09 pm

I still think Nikki has a good chance. She spent enough time on the "red carpet" talking to CH about her relationship with JP. I wonder if she would do it?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:58 pm

Becca
Carly
Nikki

Those would be my top choices!!!

I don't see Becca being much different then Sean in morals and values dept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:02 pm

A big fat no to mean girls II who hate dealing with fans and bitch whenever things don't go their way.

A big fat yes to either Carly or Kaitlyn who I find very amusing...with the edge going to Carly because I think she would actually be looking for love and I would enjoy seeing her makeover.

Also, a big fat no to fish faces. PS...we need that emoticon.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:37 pm

I'd rather anyone but Andi.

I am hoping for Becca, Nikki or Kaitlyn.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:42 pm

Anyone who wants Nikki make sure you check out her appearance on Couples Therapy first. It may change your perspective. She is really just a blonde Andi in my opinion.

They can get me to give up this show completely by bringing back Andi or Nikki.

I would love either Kaitlyn or Carly. Kaitlyn would be fun and energetic. I don't know if she wants to get engaged, but I think she would be happy to find love.

Carly reminds me of Jillian and Ashley two of my most favorite bachelorettes, so I have no problem with her being the bachelorette.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I still think Nikki has a good chance.  She spent enough time on the "red carpet" talking to CH about her relationship with JP.  I wonder if she would do it?  

No no to Nikki the only reason in my opinion CH interviewed Nikki for so long is he wanted her to throw Juan under the bus once again. Nikki did not play his game again. I think she is very happy living her life in KC and would never leave her job for that long again.

Heck NO to Andi tired of the mean girls club and more people dislike her and Nikki than like them. Unless they are trying to end this show completely I do not see either one being considered. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:52 pm

I am personally praying for Kaitlyn or Becca.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:04 pm

I don't see Andi or Nikki getting the gig. From what I can tell neither are all that well liked by the general audience of the show. Andi got her chance and really so did Nikki (as f1 and on Couple's Therapy).  

I think Becca is a sweetie but nothing yet makes me think she can carry a show. Will see as the season goes on. Kaitlyn could do it but think she might be a little bit of a wild card in their eyes. So far Carly's still the one I'd most like to see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:06 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I still think Nikki has a good chance.  She spent enough time on the "red carpet" talking to CH about her relationship with JP.  I wonder if she would do it?  

I agree with this and actually think TPTB would love to have her.  Not sure how Nikki feels but there was rumor, mind you just a rumor, but she was seen on a plane going to LA last week.  Maybe she went to listen to what TPTB had to say and hear the "proposal" if there was one.  no idea

I like Carly too and think she is a very strong contender. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:48 pm

happygirl77us wrote:Becca
Carly
Nikki

Those would be my top choices!!!

I don't see Becca being much different then Sean in morals and values dept.

I agree! Been wondering who she reminds me of...
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:24 pm

Nikki wouldn't be able to handle the negativity. She would need a therapist and go into hiding ala Brad.

Andi had her chance. They may love her because she did what they wanted to, followed the rules, was a good actress and in the end, IMO they treated her like trash.

Both of them IMO are as Ed Swiderski once said about himself, "washed up".

Either Andi or Nikki would make me join the others of not watching.

A down to earth, normal, confident, fun loving 'ette would be nice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky