SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't care about RS or what he says. I could do without him. What I love the most is we here on this forum, knew Britt wasn't going to be the next 'ette just by the old fashion sleuthing. Not only that, we were able to identify who should be the next ette out of the remaining contestants.

Some may love her, others not so much. This is the case every season and we can't help that. It's all about preference.

Sorry to those who wanted Britt, maybe something better will come her way in the near future.

I also love, and I'm the first one to say I didn't care for Kaitlyn at all while we were sleuthing, however changed my mind when I saw her personality on my screen. Giving someone the benefit of the doubt, is always a good reminder when bio's first come out. I'm just glad we were right, and not the spoilers just because of our sleuthing efforts!!

Luvstruck: I bet you're right and JK will be having a hottub/wings scene with Kaitlyn. laugh out loud

Did I miss something? how do we know Britt isn't going to be the next Ette? Is it def Kaitlyn?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:06 pm

Jolena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't care about RS or what he says. I could do without him. What I love the most is we here on this forum, knew Britt wasn't going to be the next 'ette just by the old fashion sleuthing. Not only that, we were able to identify who should be the next ette out of the remaining contestants.

Some may love her, others not so much. This is the case every season and we can't help that. It's all about preference.

Sorry to those who wanted Britt, maybe something better will come her way in the near future.

I also love, and I'm the first one to say I didn't care for Kaitlyn at all while we were sleuthing, however changed my mind when I saw her personality on my screen. Giving someone the benefit of the doubt, is always a good reminder when bio's first come out. I'm just glad we were right, and not the spoilers just because of our sleuthing efforts!!

Luvstruck: I bet you're right and JK will be having a hottub/wings scene with Kaitlyn. laugh out loud

Did I miss something? how do we know Britt isn't going to be the next Ette?  Is it def Kaitlyn?

RS said today the Bachelorette will definitely be Kaitlyn. I think that is where people are getting it from that it definitely will be Kaitlyn.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:16 pm

^^^
Yes, not officially confirmed.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Yes we are waiting for the official. RS could be wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fatiOz Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:25 pm

I am absolutely delighted!!!! First i loved britt and her confidence but then she seemed to get immature but kaitlyn just blew me away. She Definetely reminds me of ashley hebert. I started watching the bachelor after her season and i've been hooked ever since. Ashley h. Was so real and relatable as is kaitlyn. I honestly can't wait. This seasons highlight were the girls. I didn't care for chris at all and think he is boring so now bring out all the hotties!!!! Greetings from finland

fatiOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:26 pm

:cutesmile!: thumbsup High clap :bigsmile: cheerleader smileyyay

They would have been crazy not to pick her.  So natural on camera, funny, cool, likeable, full of personality and with a tender heart underneath it.  This will be awesome! Can. Not. Wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:55 pm

fatiOz wrote:I am absolutely delighted!!!! First i loved britt and her confidence but then she seemed to get immature but kaitlyn just blew me away. She Definetely reminds me of ashley hebert. I started watching the bachelor after her season and i've been hooked ever since. Ashley h. Was so real and relatable as is kaitlyn. I honestly can't wait. This seasons highlight were the girls. I didn't care for chris at all and think he is boring so now bring out all the hotties!!!! Greetings from finland

welcomeback fatiOz! It's the week of Finland for me! I was reading an article the other day Canada/Finland/Mining Investments. The next day I was referred a client from Finland, and now you! yes everything comes in 3's. laugh out loud

It will be raining men soon! Someone I forget who, posted they might have a lead already on a potential contestant. Bring on the sleuthing!yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:13 pm

I missed whatever happened, but I will be happy to get to see some of Canada, I loved Sean's Canada dates and Jilly was awesome. Even Jesse Palmer's FD with Tara in Canada was beautiful.

I am so excited for Kaitlyn. I agree her SM was a little skanky, but her spirit and snark, but only when she was also willing to say it to the other women's faces won me over. So bring it. I love the idea of  the men of Canada versus the men of the USA. If curling is anything to go by and Tim vs. Chris, then I think I pick Canada for the hotter men.

I hope this post is okay. Just so very excited for Kaitlyn, my husband and boss are not. Now I gotta rush to try to have as much done by May as possible.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:23 pm

fatiOz wrote:I am absolutely delighted!!!! First i loved britt and her confidence but then she seemed to get immature but kaitlyn just blew me away. She Definetely reminds me of ashley hebert. I started watching the bachelor after her season and i've been hooked ever since. Ashley h. Was so real and relatable as is kaitlyn. I honestly can't wait. This seasons highlight were the girls. I didn't care for chris at all and think he is boring so now bring out all the hotties!!!! Greetings from finland

Here...here...bring on the hottest indeed. I love me some Bachelorette. Really excited for this upcoming season if Kaitlyn is the lead and also think we have all the makings for solid BIP 2 cast. Woot, woot!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:12 am

If RS is correct, do you think TPTB actually realized most fans would not be happy with Britt?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:27 am

nutty1 wrote:If RS is correct, do you think TPTB actually realized most fans would not be happy with Britt?

No, I think RS was wrong all along. They threw Britt under the bus from day one. IMO she was never a consideration.

ETA: He had all the right info, they loved her blah blah, but the wrong girl.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:13 am

Yaaaass!!! I love her!! I remember when this show first started, I wasn't so sure about her.. but she grew on me so quickly. I hope she has some good looking guys!! Also I think that if they were to cast Britt.. I think the guys would probably be the same.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky