SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:25 am

nutty1 wrote:If RS is correct, do you think TPTB actually realized most fans would not be happy with Britt?

They read our poll results. :yes:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:00 am

KB_Mom wrote:
nutty1 wrote:If RS is correct, do you think TPTB actually realized most fans would not be happy with Britt?

They read our poll results. :yes:

That must be it.   laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:07 am

Gotta say this might be the most I am excited for the Bachelorette..
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:10 am

sbolduc wrote:Gotta say this might be the most I am excited for the Bachelorette..

Same here! handwave

They had to read our polls. :yes: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 2498057887 Some members here were leaning towards Britt too right? I think I remember some thinking it was going to be Britt for sure.

I wonder when they will announce it.

sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:19 am

sanlee088 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Gotta say this might be the most I am excited for the Bachelorette..

Same here!  handwave

They had to read our polls.  :yes:  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 2498057887 Some members here were leaning towards Britt too right? I think I remember some thinking it was going to be Britt for sure.

I wonder when they will announce it.

Kaitlyn won by a landslide in our poll. Britt was lower than Carly & Becca also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:30 am

RS must be completely heartbroken it's not Britt. Poor guy. :tissuebox

I don't think I've ever been more excited for a season. I think she'll do great. danceround
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:45 am

sbolduc wrote:Interesting to find out today it's Kaitlyn as I have a source that knows of someone from London Ontario that is currently preparing to be on the show whether he makes or not is another story. Don't have many details will try to find out more.

Wonder if there will be more Canadians this season I guess most would be castes for a while...

Please do let us know. I'm in London and perhaps could do some digging.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:20 am

I am excited for Kaitlyn! I am so glad it isn't Britt (as far as what we know right now). I think Kaitlyn looked great on GMA.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:58 am

I missed this tweet posted on Feb 23rd.

Robert Mills @Millsy11374 · Feb 23
Kaitlyn for Bachelorette? #TheBachelor

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I missed this tweet posted on Feb 23rd.

Robert Mills @Millsy11374  ·  Feb 23
Kaitlyn for Bachelorette? #TheBachelor

I missed it too, I replied Yes to him.  What do you make of this tweet?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:23 pm

He tweeted the same thing with Jade, Carly and Britt the week before, however Kaitlyn is the only girl he follows from this season and I figured she'd be the lead after that.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:21 pm

bluwavz wrote:He tweeted the same thing with Jade, Carly and Britt the week before, however Kaitlyn is the only girl he follows from this season and I figured she'd be the lead after that.

Good catch!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky