SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I love Jillian, everything she accomplished well before she became the 'ette and the opportunities she took the bull by the horn. She is what I like to see in an ette. I have no idea how she does it all.

Another thing they have in common is they are both firecrackers! Whether Kaitlyn is the 'ette or not, IMO she will take every ounce of her experience and put it to good use for herself.

Totally agree on all counts. I am warming to possibly Whitney as the bachelorette, as I don't want to listen to a season of people complaining that the bachelorette isn't really looking for marriage.

Is Canada thinking of having a bachelorette? Maybe Kaitlyn could do it up there. Plus, I honestly think Canadians might be better with her sometimes raunchy humor than us USA people who in general sometimes act like we have moral sticks up our butts.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:34 am

...the new Bachelorette will be revealed, live, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose,”...MONDAY, MARCH 9
(10:01-11:00 p.m., ET)

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=pr73820

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:14 pm

And .......Kaitlyn is in LA....

“@kaitlynbristowe: Hiii peeps if you're in LA I'll be at Universal Citywalk at 11:15am if you want to come and say hi! Would love to meet you guys!”

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:20 pm

Woohoo!!! This is going to be the most fun season ever. I cannot wait to watch this cutie find (reality TV show) love!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:41 pm

I'm so happy to see you Alanna joining in for her season! :Woah-hoo:
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:48 pm

She posted this on twitter.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  
Holy shmoley it's HOT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 B_cRiZcVEAAWYHw

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:21 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I'm so happy to see you Alanna joining in for her season! :Woah-hoo:
Ah thank you! I'm confident we'll be fanning the same guy as always laugh out loud heartbeat Here's hoping she'll be a Chatty Cathy and will make fast friends with Steve-o.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:22 pm

Alanna's back!!!

clapping!

(although we probably will be fanning over different guys giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:34 pm

sophienette wrote:Alanna's back!!!

clapping!

(although we probably will be fanning over different guys giggling )
Haha no way, man, not happening! I'll be on your team solely to enjoy the videos!  bestbud! bestbud!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:43 pm

Alanna wrote:Woohoo!!! This is going to be the most fun season ever. I cannot wait to watch this cutie find (reality TV show) love!

Me too!! Looking forward to your posts! Kaitlin is a doll. Good job ABC. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Alanna wrote:Woohoo!!! This is going to be the most fun season ever. I cannot wait to watch this cutie find (reality TV show) love!
I agree Alanna! I am so excited. She reminds me our Ash. cheerleader
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:17 pm

I like Kaitlyn and would enjoy her, but I am not giving up on Whitney until FRC. I still think if spoiler is wrong that Whitney would be MF's dream as a bachelorette.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky