SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:11 pm

relaxing wrote:TBH,  I didn't get the warm fuzzies re Kaitlyn's edit at the WTA that it's a done deal with her.  Hope it is but she sure wasn't as highlighted as normal next leads are at the tell all and I don't remember ChrisH really harping on the foreshadowing of her finding love again which they usually hit you over the head with.

If Becca isn't with Chris, it wouldn't shock me if it's her.  Gorgeous, very built up story about finding a first love who was the one worth waiting for, etc.  I don't think she's that well suited to it based on her reserved, slow moving nature, but do love her and would 100% be rooting for her to find the one, so who knows.

It would drive RS nuts too, because he is one who thinks Becca shouldn't have never went on the show in the first place. giggling

However, I do think it's Kaitlyn. Why else would she take those pictures? To look stupid afterward, if she wasn't?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:21 pm

Becca would definitely be a nice surpise.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:56 pm

atem wrote:...However, I do think it's Kaitlyn.  Why else would she take those pictures?  To look stupid afterward, if she wasn't?
The photographer Karolina Turek is a friend of Kaitlyn.  She's wearing the same shoes she wore at the WTA so she has yet to have a stylist from the show.  The photo's give Karolina's photography business free advertising.  The one where  Kaitlyn is throwing roses has been removed most likely at the producers request.  

IMO Kaitlyn is taking advantage of her "15 minutes" of fame or however long it lasts.  She even has a logo. She's branding herself for some type of success with or with out the franchise.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Kljh10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:53 pm

I'm willing to bet it's not going to be Becca. She was seen telling Chris that she doesn't know when she wants to get married and threw in maybe 2 years. How do you sell that? She's also never been in love. Do you really think she can date 25 guys and feel comfortable picking one?  no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:01 pm

I hope she doesn't do it. I can not take a season of beating a virgin to death. It's just so wrong.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:29 pm

I can see Whitney as a perfect bachelorette, but I agree Becca is gorgeous and really fun, but since they chose to only show her as the virgin. It would be a season of Virgin and that isn't fun for anyone.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:37 pm

jen689 wrote:
atem wrote:...However, I do think it's Kaitlyn.  Why else would she take those pictures?  To look stupid afterward, if she wasn't?
The photographer Karolina Turek is a friend of Kaitlyn.  She's wearing the same shoes she wore at the WTA so she has yet to have a stylist from the show.  The photo's give Karolina's photography business free advertising.  The one where  Kaitlyn is throwing roses has been removed most likely at the producers request.  

IMO Kaitlyn is taking advantage of her "15 minutes" of fame or however long it lasts.  She even has a logo. She's branding herself for some type of success with or with out the franchise.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Kljh10

Adding to your comments:
The cropped tee she is wearing in the above profile pic is from a new line put out by the same photog friend.  Kaityln also frequently tags the businesses of friend on SM..  She only has a short window of time to promote her friends businesses unless she does become the Bette but if so TPTB may not allow it. 

Hmmm, the surfboard/paddle board logo is interesting.  Also when you go onto Twitter her profile pic is in the middle.  On the far left is a woman standing on a paddle board facing a man in the water.  I thought that was curious given Chris' former fiancé owns a paddle business. '

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:47 pm

She's been hangin with Jillian .. Great photo

http://instagram.com/p/z068XYFeqU/

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:48 pm

Jason did the same thing. In interviews he would even deny he was asked to be the next Bachelor.

That's just plain stupid to do that photo shoot without being the Bachelorette.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:40 pm

Interesting comments by Jilly in the IG link posted above. Love that they are visiting. Jillian can be a great mentor to Kaitlyn as far as business opportunities or her future work related goals.

jillian.harris
3 hours ago
Just a few things in common. @kaitlynbristowe

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Interesting comments by Jilly in the IG link posted above. Love that they are visiting. Jillian can be a great mentor to Kaitlyn as far as business opportunities or her future work related goals.

jillian.harris
3 hours ago
Just a few things in common. @kaitlynbristowe

:yes:  Jillian is definitely business savy.  She would be a great mentor!  Even if Kaitlyn does end up being Bette, that not a profession  giggling .    Jillian has a great success story.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:26 am

I love Jillian, everything she accomplished well before she became the 'ette and the opportunities she took the bull by the horn. She is what I like to see in an ette. I have no idea how she does it all.

Another thing they have in common is they are both firecrackers! Whether Kaitlyn is the 'ette or not, IMO she will take every ounce of her experience and put it to good use for herself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky