SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:41 pm

That top does not look nice at all with those leggings or whatever she has on. Do people in warm weather climate wear boots?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lavenderred Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks lav.

That is not the same tweeter's name up above. This is one of the reasons we must copy and paste the correct information from the correct tweeter.

Posts will be deleted.
They were different tweets and pictures. The first tweet was deleted for some reason but the picture is still live.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:45 pm

lavenderred wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks lav.

That is not the same tweeter's name up above. This is one of the reasons we must copy and paste the correct information from the correct tweeter.

Posts will be deleted.
They were different tweets and pictures. The first tweet was deleted for some reason but the picture is still live.
How come I can't see the pic? What am I doing wrong?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That top does not look nice at all with those leggings or whatever she has on. Do people in warm weather climate wear boots?

Yes for some silly reason girls wear boots in Dallas all year long . They wear them with sundresses and shorts . Never understood because it gets so hot here. Also wear Uggs in summer too.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:55 pm

StacyNor wrote:
julychild wrote:She has deleted the tweet, but I can still see the picture here. Are you guys not able to see it? scratch
I cant see it

Can you see this one?
The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Captur11

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:57 pm

julychild wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
julychild wrote:She has deleted the tweet, but I can still see the picture here. Are you guys not able to see it? scratch
I cant see it

Can you see this one?
The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Captur11

Yup .. And there is the gal from the film crew with Kaitlyn yesterday

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:59 pm

I'm seeing it now. Thanks JC.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Soooooo, we should expect both Kaitlyn and Britt in the audience on Monday with lots of panning to build up the suspense?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:05 pm

notarose wrote:Soooooo, we should expect both Kaitlyn and Britt in the audience on Monday with lots of panning to build up the suspense?

It is Kaitllyn IMO for sure no way did MF wait this long to make his decision. She will do a great job and will be a fun season to watch. IMO if they picked Britt they would lose a lot of viewers .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:13 pm

julychild wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
I cant see it

Can you see this one?
Yes! Thank You
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Not the first time a tweet has disappeared after mentioned here, won't be the last. Some poor intern must spend a lot of time reading message boards. Maybe we should apply for that job The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:29 pm

Down but not out.. get it Britt! thumbsup Maybe Fleiss and co. were trying to gauge reactions from fans on the street before the final contracts were signed? Two Bachelorettes is an interesting concept, but I don't know if the show could actualize that.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky