SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:32 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
albean99 wrote:Becca seemed to be stressed out at the thought of kissing Chris so how could she possibly deal with 25 guys? Sean didn't have that problem with the women on his season. Becca seems sweet but her personality is so laid back and quiet that I'm not sure how she'd carry the show. I know people have seen her funny in tweets but it's a lot different on tv.

I agree with you. :yes:

Gotta say ... me too.

IF Becca wants to continue being on television, she'd be a better candidate for BIP 2 along with Jade.

I can just see Fleiss now rubbing his palms in glee to bring back both a Playboy model and a gorgeous Virgin.    

Actually, Sammi said on AfterBuzz that she would do BIP 2. She is close friends with Becca and said that she absolutely adores Jade.  Securing those three ladies would be a big attraction for some of the quality guys in BachNation to come on.

I can totally see Josh and Becca being a match.
  :yes:

I can, too...in terms of Bachelor guys available. giggling

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:33 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
albean99 wrote:Becca seemed to be stressed out at the thought of kissing Chris so how could she possibly deal with 25 guys? Sean didn't have that problem with the women on his season. Becca seems sweet but her personality is so laid back and quiet that I'm not sure how she'd carry the show. I know people have seen her funny in tweets but it's a lot different on tv.

I agree with you. :yes:

Gotta say ... me too.

IF Becca wants to continue being on television, she'd be a better candidate for BIP 2 along with Jade.

I can just see Fleiss now rubbing his palms in glee to bring back both a Playboy model and a gorgeous Virgin.    

Actually, Sammi said on AfterBuzz that she would do BIP 2. She is close friends with Becca and said that she absolutely adores Jade.  Securing those three ladies would be a big attraction for some of the quality guys in BachNation to come on.

I can totally see Josh and Becca being a match.   :yes:

Ohhh yes! Josh and Becca would be adorable!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:35 pm

If Becca is the next lead, the guys going on the show have watched her this season and know where she stands. I don't think it would be that big of deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:37 pm

^ It would be a big deal to TPTB. They know she isn't going to give them all the steamy makeouts they want.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Becca's family would never be able to handle the fall out .. Them having no control over their edit .. I can see karma coming into play and the powers that be love payback

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:43 pm

There's a lot of reasons why Becca wouldn't be a good Bachelorette. In terms of personality/and who she is, is what I would personally want. But in terms of the shows personality/who she is, she would be TERRIBLE. That's all there is to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Jolena wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

Thanks, momoftrips! This is getting good! plotting :con1:

So eonline is pretty legit, is it not? Why on earth would they be allowed to throw Becca's name in the mix? Is MF actually trying to get everyone to throw in the towel and believe the spoilers? This story actually makes me want to go the other way. To say Whitney is too boring is a convenient excuse to keep her out of the running...so people have a chuckle and say, yeah, because she's F1. Am I making my reasoning understandable?

Anyway, this story just strengthens my belief that Becca is F1. Thanks TPTB!

To conspiracy theories! wine

Well, if these "sources" say that its a long shot for both Becca and Jade, then that makes it seem like yes, they're being considered, but nope they're not gonna get it, because it is too much of a long shot. Not to mention Becca and Jade seem too quite to be the lead, even moreso than Chris.

I would prefer Becca out of everyone, but again, she would be too quite, possibly boring because of it. And the whole intimacy thing would be a huge issue.

I would love to see Becca as the lead. I guess if TPTB can have a male virgin ( sean) then why not a female? I think Becca would carry the show with nothing but Class and I think after all these crazies lately, she would certainly be a breath of fresh air. JMO

I think the difference is that Sean a) was not technically a virgin, he just made the decision to not have sex until marriage about 6 years ago and b) he didn't reveal that he was a "born-again virgin" during Emily season was airing, when he was being considered. In fact, I believe he only revealed it after his season filmed (meaning that the girls probably didn't even know). I think that if he had revealed it sooner, it might have changed things.

I'm honestly not sure who I am rooting for anymore. Although I like Kaitlyn, I do believe the rumors that she dates guys for fame and attention. Her deleted Instagram pictures just give me that feeling about her. I personally would like Becca, but I don't know if TPTB are going to take that big of a risk.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:09 pm

I am still hoping for Kaitlyn. She went darker with her hair color today so..next Bachelorette? Lol I know it's silly, but it's something. :cutesmile!:
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Jeepers wrote:Becca's family would never be able to handle the fall out .. Them having no control over their edit .. I can see karma coming into play and the powers that be love payback

If Becca was even in the running for Bachelorette, we would have gotten a whole lot more screen time of her either with Chris during group dates or in ITMs. Shoot, we barely even saw speaking onscreen when the ladies were all together.

Clearly someone in production did not think that Becca made for "good tv" just like other GREAT people in past seasons. She is just like other sweet, pretty girls that barely make it on air cause they are too NORMAL for the show and don't drum up the drama, cause tension in the house or have the Bachelor falling in lust.

If Becca headed to BIP2, she could possibly have the same type of experience and edit that Lacy had with Marcus.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:13 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I am still hoping for Kaitlyn. She went darker with her hair color today so..next Bachelorette? Lol I know it's silly, but it's something. :cutesmile!:

Me too!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:15 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I am still hoping for Kaitlyn. She went darker with her hair color today so..next Bachelorette? Lol I know it's silly, but it's something. :cutesmile!:

Me too!

I couldn't help but hope that was her 'ette makeover.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:28 pm

Yes I hope so as well! She looks very nice!

kaitlynbristowe
4 hours ago
Went a little darker with my hair, thank you @michaelgibsonhair @brushsalonyvr and then BONUS @sararosebuzz taught me some make up tips, pamper city.
The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 10525507_1414965572131609_182711157_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 1f49c

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 8367-910 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 I_got_13 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky