SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Litta123 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
News/ Andi Dorman "Definitely Not" Returning as The Bachelorette: Find Out Who the Four Frontrunners Are!
***snipped***

So....who is actually in the running to be the next Bachelorette?

Sources tell us that there are four frontrunners: Britt, Kaitlyn, Becca and Jade. Yep, you read that right. Jade is still being considered even though she posed for Playboy. "It's a long shot not doubt but it would be a great story," says one insider. Becca also is a long shot, considering that this would be the first virgin Bachelorette, and the idea of guys competing to take her virginity feels a little skeezy. Whitney is considered "just too nice" (read: boring?) per insiders. We are told that Jade was considered "too nice" at first, too, but she grew on everyone.

***snipped***

http://www.eonline.com/news/627075/andi-dorman-definitely-not-returning-as-the-bachelorette-find-out-who-the-four-frontrunners-are

Thanks, momoftrips! This is getting good! plotting :con1:

So eonline is pretty legit, is it not? Why on earth would they be allowed to throw Becca's name in the mix? Is MF actually trying to get everyone to throw in the towel and believe the spoilers? This story actually makes me want to go the other way. To say Whitney is too boring is a convenient excuse to keep her out of the running...so people have a chuckle and say, yeah, because she's F1. Am I making my reasoning understandable?

Anyway, this story just strengthens my belief that Becca is F1. Thanks TPTB!

To conspiracy theories! wine

Well, if these "sources" say that its a long shot for both Becca and Jade, then that makes it seem like yes, they're being considered, but nope they're not gonna get it, because it is too much of a long shot. Not to mention Becca and Jade seem too quite to be the lead, even moreso than Chris.

I would prefer Becca out of everyone, but again, she would be too quite, possibly boring because of it. And the whole intimacy thing would be a huge issue.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:58 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

http://www.eonline.com/news/627075/andi-dorman-definitely-not-returning-as-the-bachelorette-find-out-who-the-four-frontrunners-are

So eonline is pretty legit, is it not? Why on earth would they be allowed to throw Becca's name in the mix? Is MF actually trying to get everyone to throw in the towel and believe the spoilers? This story actually makes me want to go the other way. To say Whitney is too boring is a convenient excuse to keep her out of the running...so people have a chuckle and say, yeah, because she's F1. Am I making my reasoning understandable?

Well, if these "sources" say that its a long shot for both Becca and Jade, then that makes it seem like yes, they're being considered, but nope they're not gonna get it, because it is too much of a long shot. Not to mention Becca and Jade seem too quite to be the lead, even moreso than Chris.

I would prefer Becca out of everyone, but again, she would be too quite, possibly boring because of it. And the whole intimacy thing would be a huge issue.

I would love to see Becca as the lead. I guess if TPTB can have a male virgin ( sean) then why not a female? I think Becca would carry the show with nothing but Class and I think after all these crazies lately, she would certainly be a breath of fresh air. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:04 pm

Jolena wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

I would love to see Becca as the lead. I guess if TPTB can have a male virgin ( sean) then why not a female? I think Becca would carry the show with nothing but Class and I think after all these crazies lately, she would certainly be a breath of fresh air. JMO
I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:05 pm

Becca seemed to be stressed out at the thought of kissing Chris so how could she possibly deal with 25 guys? Sean didn't have that problem with the women on his season. Becca seems sweet but her personality is so laid back and quiet that I'm not sure how she'd carry the show. I know people have seen her funny in tweets but it's a lot different on tv.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:07 pm

albean99 wrote:Becca seemed to be stressed out at the thought of kissing Chris so how could she possibly deal with 25 guys? Sean didn't have that problem with the women on his season. Becca seems sweet but her personality is so laid back and quiet that I'm not sure how she'd carry the show. I know people have seen her funny in tweets but it's a lot different on tv.

I agree with you. :yes:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:In my honest opinion, it's going to either be Kaitlyn or Britt.

They are pretty much the same for me as I don't think either of them had any intention whatsoever on going to Iowa. I think Britt got the short end of the stick in terms of being singled out by the girls. All of the other girls said it themselves when they cried about it being the "Britt and Chris show" and that "Britt is gorgeous" so I think purely, the girls were jealous of her and so she got singled out. Ashley I. said in her conference call that Britt was nothing but nice to her throughout the whole show and that Britt never actually said she didn't want to get married or have kids just that kids weren't on her mind to have anytime soon. I actually think that Britt is just a dramatic and outgoing person, but I could see why that would annoy some. I was surprised to see how faithful she is through her social media and I don't think she drinks alcohol either. There aren't many pictures of her partying too.

With Kaitlyn, she deleted a whole heck of a lot of pictures that were quite questionable. I remember a lot of posters weren't cool with them. Similar to Britt, Kaitlyn has been in music videos too. Not to mention, she appears to either be friends with or at least know Paul Bissonnette who is just a slime ball. She does seem to have an outgoing personality too.  

For me, Kaitlyn acted just as much as Britt did. Britt was just over the top whereas Kaitlyn tried to play it cool. Both of them are pretty "meh" to me, but on the bachelorette it's the guys that make the show anyway at least for me.    

To be honest, I didn't expect Britt to be OTT. If she had cooled that down, I would totally like her more. Even if Kaitlyn acted as much as Britt, her personality to the viewers is so much more refreshing. Kaitlyn is funny and goes with the flow. We didn't get to see Britt like that.

But whoever it will be it will not matter for me.. I only watch for the guys. LOL.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:17 pm

Honestly, Britt and Whitney are equally OTT to me. The difference is that Whitney has a "real" career. But Whit's reaction to Chris was so over in love too quick. I personally think that Whit's being spoiled F1 and not getting a bad edit made all the difference.

I just find Kaitlyn to be more fun than either Whit or Britt.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:23 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
albean99 wrote:Becca seemed to be stressed out at the thought of kissing Chris so how could she possibly deal with 25 guys? Sean didn't have that problem with the women on his season. Becca seems sweet but her personality is so laid back and quiet that I'm not sure how she'd carry the show. I know people have seen her funny in tweets but it's a lot different on tv.

With the edit Becca has received thus far, being inexperienced and not just a virgin, but also sparing with physical affection, I would think it would be difficult for the guys to make a move on her should she be the next 'Ette.
Usually it is the man (not always I know) who makes the first move. This would be extra tricky for the guys in this situation. I would hate to see all the contrived drama at something as simple as "who held hands first, who held hands the longest, they held hands privately, they had their fingers intertwined, did you get a good bye handshake or a cheek kiss?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:25 pm

^Plus, given the family twitter rant about the HTD, they'd go bonkers watching an entire season. They'd probably break twitter every Monday night.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Jolena wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

This show doesnt want class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:29 pm

KB_Mom wrote:

Gotta say ... me too.

IF Becca wants to continue being on television, she'd be a better candidate for BIP 2 along with Jade.

I can just see Fleiss now rubbing his palms in glee to bring back both a Playboy model and a gorgeous Virgin.

Actually, Sammi said on AfterBuzz that she would do BIP 2. She is close friends with Becca and said that she absolutely adores Jade. Securing those three ladies would be a big attraction for some of the quality guys in BachNation to come on.

I can totally see Josh and Becca being a match. :yes:

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky