SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:40 pm

If Carly is choosen. I hope they won't give her a HUGE makeover. I think she natural beauty. Im afraid they would ruin her. Make her fake and plastic

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Any one of them giving hints?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I enjoy Carly. I like Kaitlyn, too. 
With that being said I don't like to see someone I like being chosen.

I like both as well, but while I would like Carly better as the bette...just because I think she would sincerely be looking for someone...I think Kaitlyn could handle it better. I don't think she is as insecure and I don't think she would really care if the guys were/weren't all that into her...unless she really did manage to fall for someone. I suspect she would treat it more as an adventure that could lead to some opportunities for her and just really enjoy herself....which could also be a whole lot of fun watching!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:54 pm

I have a feeling Britt is the next Bachelorette just from the preview next week. CH says "it's Britt, like you have never seen her before." Cue the crocodile tears. Hmmm....
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:10 pm

It's me probably not watching the show...

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:14 pm

It's exhausting watching Britt. Like a roller coaster of facial reactions and I find it distracting. I can't help but look at her when she's on the screen - all the ooohs, aaahhhs, omgs, and wows. She had better tone it down, it'll get old really quick if she's the next lead (and I think she is).

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:46 pm

A season of Britt: source link
The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Fish-lips-mick-jagger

link
The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 I9mxp

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:56 pm

Have we ever had a lead where the other contestants have a negative reaction towards them? I don't remember any and that's why I just can't see it being Britt and I hope it isn't. I'll take another MeAndI season over her.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:58 pm

Oh neither please! The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 2292733854The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 623245435

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:00 pm

I would take the luggage retrieving assistant\ intern over Britt, MeAndi or Nikki.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Britt for Bachelorette! :cutesmile!:

I think it's funny that my 2 favorites from the franchise are not well liked in this forum. laugh out loud

Anyway, am I the only one who does NOT like Carly? I find her to be very insecure, bitchy and catty. Every episode she's talking about some other girl in a negative way, she's coming across as really bitchy to me.

Britt and Becca are the only 2 girls who haven't said anything negative about anyone and that's why I like them!
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:02 pm

I changed my mind about Carly. I loved her last episode. Rooting for her, Becca or Kaitlyn.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky