SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by aviej Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:31 pm

IF she returns to that dude, it's just to maintain an image. I wouldn't be surprised that Josh's job insecurity was a factor. But he just moved and they took time off for the show and were travelling a lot, can't be secure jobwise with all that going on. She can have all of the fame, fortune with being with that dude and staying in Hollywood, but she would not be happy. I think Andi wants the best of both worlds, but I think when it came down to it she had to chose one. And maybe she chose fame? I really hope that Hy knocks some sense into her and he himself realises how much he has spoiled her.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:33 pm

I would be very surprised if Andi had real dreams of fame and celebrity. She can't achieve that living in Atlanta. And if I recall she had no plans on leaving.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:34 pm

SueSt wrote:Andi summarized her attraction to each man many times on the show.  Josh was handsome, gregarious, goofy, ex-Athlete, warm, fun.  Nick was passionate, mature, thoughtful, analytical, articulate. (Of course each man had other characteristics too but these are the ones Andi kept referring to.)  She was pulled to each man for different reasons.

Andi chose her 'dream' guy', Josh, the guy she always wanted.  And it was the right choice, she had to choose Josh to see her dream through. And in this light, I guess, it would have been impossible for her to choose Nick. (As Atem keeps reminding us/me Andi chose Josh.  giggling )  

So Andi’s destiny was to finally have what she said she always wanted.  But to my eyes, Andi’s experience showed her that her dream (what she said wanted) couldn't give her what she really needed...

And what follows are my thoughts based on my own life experiences.  I share them here knowing they will not resonate with those of you who believe Andi and Josh belong together…

I have suffered this type of ‘realignment’ in my life, and in my experience, there’s no way to know you are on the wrong path ahead of time; you only know in hindsight.  And confronting the end of a dream, I have tried (as I saw Andi do at the Premiere last week) to will the dream to work with every ounce of steely determination I could muster.  But desire and will is not enough if it’s the wrong dream.  

And you finally have to let go… and it leaves you shattered and confused; your whole life is upside down.  And afterwards, if you’re open (not blaming other people or circumstances), there can be a long period of thoughtful and often painful introspection to understand how you got to where you are.  But taking the time to understand your choices leads you out of the rubble and helps you find your way forward.

Despite how heartless Andi was towards Nick; karmaically, I hope she can find her way and move forward.

Well said! I agree. She went with her usual type again despite her reservations and I can only hope she realises now that it's not working out and it's time to realign. It sounds like both Andi and Josh have very little experience in serious relationships, so hopefully this will serve as a lesson on what it is they really need rather than want.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:I would be very surprised if Andi had real dreams of fame and celebrity. She can't achieve that living in Atlanta. And if I recall she had no plans on leaving.
IA. I don't understand where this is coming from since she seems to have no plans to move out of atl? She's not going to become famous there, so it seems to me while there was something, or many some things rather, clearly insurmountable in their relationship, Andi wanting fame wasn't one of them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:I would be very surprised if Andi had real dreams of fame and celebrity. She can't achieve that living in Atlanta. And if I recall she had no plans on leaving.

I thought she said in some interview after the show that Josh living in Atlanta wasn't actually a bonus, since she was hoping to leave? I think it was Josh who was set on staying there.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:42 pm

She said in the beginning it was a disadvantage to him being in ATL because she wanted to move somewhere. But when they got engaged, she switched and said it was definitely an advantage post show.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:56 pm

nannymargie wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
julychild wrote:This was tweeted by Jenny Molen, who happens to be very close to Elan, and production in general. To me it shows that the producers knew about the breakup by Monday (anyone could have been RS source):

It shows Jan 6th,but she posted it when the show ended on the 5th.

Why doesn't she know that Josh is the fiancee? Or that it's spelled Andi? Suspect

giggling  Good catch and question.

oh, she knows. If you follow her, you'll see that's her style, she does it to ridicule.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:12 pm

That's exactly what she needs. A wealthy older guy who wants her as arm candy and she can shop till she drops looking fabulous with the title as socialite. She can blog and design T shirts all day in between pani's and pedi's.

No one will be interested in him, so she can be the focus of attention whenever they step out.

I really don't mean to be sarcastic. This is who I think she needs to meet up with, because she will never change. JMHO of who Andi Dorfman is.

As far as the two of them not being able to work on their relationship because of all the travelling, I'm sorry but I have to disagree. If two people are 100% in love with each other who trust each other completely with no doubts, nothing would stand in the way of their relationship, job family travelling girl pics, nothing.

IMO comments like we love each other but can't live with each other, means you don't really love each other.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's exactly what she needs. A wealthy older guy who wants her as arm candy and she can shop till she drops looking fabulous with the title as socialite.

You mean someone like Kelly's fiancé? giggling Sorry, can't help being cynical about that love story.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:23 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That's exactly what she needs. A wealthy older guy who wants her as arm candy and she can shop till she drops looking fabulous with the title as socialite.

You mean someone like Kelly's fiancé? giggling Sorry, can't help being cynical about that love story.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if Andi and Josh love story started nose diving when those two got engaged and Andi was like, "wtf am I doing right now with a normal dude?!?!"

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:24 pm

mindless wrote:

rotfl rofl

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:30 pm

mindless wrote:

Yes, exactly that. Kelly was all to happy to post her engagement invitations pics in the middle of all this living up to her mean girls club. She says it came in the mail, Jan 9th, it says the party is January 24th. Did she mail this to herself, isn't that kind of late to send invitations out to be received 2 weeks before the event?

Couldn't she wait a few more days to give the shout out to the company and not make it look like a dig to her BFF?

It won't be long before we see Andi in this same situation, with the same type of b/friend. That's my prediction.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz