SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:55 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:I love that he's moving on with his life and letting his fans know he's ok. I bet he misses his pup so much

Love that He's letting it be known that he's with "his mamma"....  I'm sensing some SHADE or "cutting the cord" issues that did not sit well with Andi. giggling

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Maybe MM made that statement which I believe was prepared well in advance, and knows they won't get back together because Josh told her, we're splitting and we're not getting back together.

When my son wanted to split from his g/f after many years, regardless of what options I tried to give him, counselling etc, he said, no I made this decision, it's taken me awhile, there's no getting back together. When you know, you know.

IMO these two are not going to get back together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:59 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:I love that he's moving on with his life and letting his fans know he's ok. I bet he misses his pup so much

Love that He's letting it be known that he's with "his mamma"....  I'm sensing some SHADE  or "cutting the cord" issues that did not sit well with Andi. giggling
Yep, once again, to me, there is something not 100% right or idk, "normal" here. But if this is what Josh wants then I'm happy for him to find his happiness.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe MM made that statement which I believe was prepared well in advance, and knows they won't get back together because Josh told her, we're splitting and we're not getting back together.

When my son wanted to split from his g/f after many years, regardless of what options I tried to give him, counselling etc, he said, no I made this decision, it's taken me awhile, there's no getting back together. When you know, you know.

Yep! I also think she made that statement knowing her son is 100% DONE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:59 pm

Somewhere Hy is still crying that he's lost vip sideline access to UGA games and having a former UGA quarterback in his extended family. Andi really messed up this time Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:01 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

Love that He's letting it be known that he's with "his mamma"....  I'm sensing some SHADE  or "cutting the cord" issues that did not sit well with Andi. giggling

I hope his next tweet is posting his woman Sable in bed with him, he doesn't need anyone to cuddle with he's got his baby

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:04 pm

Off to Tampa, well if sable is there he does need to bring her home. But we will see what happens when he is all alone and has a chance to take a step back. Still keeping my fingers crossed.  Hy and MM never stopped following each other on twitter. Josh and Andi are still following each other on twitter.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe MM made that statement which I believe was prepared well in advance, and knows they won't get back together because Josh told her, we're splitting and we're not getting back together.

I agree. I didn't see any love anymore at the premiere, at least from Josh's side. It had died IMHO. I'm sure he's still sad about the whole thing, because for a moment there he thought he'd be married this year and now he's back in square one. That's always painful. Doesn't mean he's sad about losing her specifically or that he wants her back.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:05 pm

He said something during JPG's season, or maybe I read it, that if Andi fell in love, and he breaks her heart, he's going to have go in hiding. Paraphrasing.

Who's hiding now? IMO it never pays to be rude. Just saying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Alanna wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Yep, once again, to me, there is something not 100% right or idk, "normal" here. But if this is what Josh wants then I'm happy for him to find his happiness.

Yep! Me too.

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:08 pm

Yea but look who said it. Douche bag of the century. Even Chris Harrison in not so many words couldn't believe who JPG turned out to be. Just an observation..

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Just a question for those thinking this is weird to be so close to his momma, have you dealt with a sickness or death within your family? I just ask this because after I had back to back miscarriages I became inseparable with my dad. My husband didn't want to or really know how to talk about the losses so I naturally turned to my dad. We talked several times a day, he even took a leave from his job to come help run my business. And just to clarify I was never a daddy's girl, middle child, just the losses brought us so close so personally I see nothing wrong or unusual about there relationship

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz