SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Élan was Josh's handler too I highly doubt that post wasn't directed at MeAndi I think it's only a matter of time before someone spills the tea on her diva ways it's already happening with the Nick invite to the oremier

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:23 pm

^ I thought Elan was Nick's handler. I think Josh had a woman handler.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I thought Elan was Nick's handler. I think Josh had a woman handler.

I didn't know Elan was a handler, I thought he was just one of the main producers?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:27 pm

Maybe I was wrong I thought it was him and they were tight because of the pony, could me my mistake though

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:31 pm

I don't think Elan has specific handling duties anymore. He's more of a general producer now.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 72 87b72b10  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 72 86669110  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:56 pm

aviej wrote:To me this is a man who came scarily close to losing his mom and so appreciates that he still has her.  We have seen through the other siblings relationships that some are okay with this family's dynamic.  

Personally, it is okay if Andi isn't comfortable with it, but then it means to me that Andi and Josh probably aren't right for each other.  I think she deserves what makes her happy, but he should also be allowed to love and appreciate his family.  

I don't think Andi should have to put up with anything she doesn't want to, but she also then needs to find a man whose relationship with his family doesn't make her uncomfortable.  I saw that she wasn't fully okay with the Murray family dynamic on his HTD.  It is okay to feel what you feel, but then you are the one who needs to not be there, you can't change who someone is.

Oh and CH is the biggest lying mouth piece in the history of entertainment.  JPG was loved by CH and the family until he refused to spout their lines.  Don't forget CH was happy to push Nick until he got him to reveal that Andi had sex with him.  CH is not the friend of these contestants.  He is in fact their worse nightmare.

Guys I'm all for family love, I'm a self proclaimed daddy's girl -my mom knows it, as well as my husband. But I think the point where the parental relationship can be offensive and destructive to a child's relationship with their fiancée (using my own experience), is when the opinions of family are placed higher than that of a spouse. Maybe the distinction between a fiancé and spouse is different. But, I can say that my husband had a major problem with me when I sought counsel from my dad on a family decision (between me and my husband) and that I sided with my dad's perspective over my husband's. Or, there are times when my husband might suggest X and I would ignore it, but the moment my father suggests the same thing, all of a sudden I want to follow his advice. So I can see why Andi may be slighted in terms of when input was given from the Murrays, on matters that pertained exclusively to Josh and Andi. And while family input is well and good, I think that utlimately when it comes to a spouse you gotta place their opinion over that of your parents', IMO. [/quote]

Avie, I am sure you and your husband learned to compromise through that. Josh unfollowing his family and ignoring them was not the way, saying he loves his mommy the most isn't the way and asking your fiance who has a strong faith to spend a holiday which means nothing to you with your family in Vegas is not the way.

I think that if these two people felt they could compromise on this they would have. I think they genuinely tried and it just didn't work. Neither should have had to give up their families and IMO, Andi seemed happy only when Josh was completely choosing her over his family. No compromise there.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:10 pm

Nick favorited Elan's PSA tweet: You are not famous, get over it.
Coincidence? Hugesmile
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:25 pm

SueSt wrote:Nick favorited Elan's PSA tweet: You are not famous, get over it.
Coincidence?  Hugesmile

I think not!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:58 pm

Coincidence?  Hugesmile

I wish he wouldn't have because Elan made some not so subtle digs at Nick in the days following the ATFR, to the point that a bunch of people were calling him out on twitter for it and telling him to delete it. Some of it or all of it was deleted, but I can't remember specifically what he said. Elan can be really funny, but sometimes he seems sort of mean spirited.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:59 pm

"Get over it" is getting a lot of use this past week.

And while family input is well and good, I think that utlimately when it comes to a spouse you gotta place their opinion over that of your parents

Lets say Andi didn't get along with the family as suspected since they hadn't seen his family in months, and she gives Josh an ultimatum. Are we saying that we should agree with Andi because she's the spouse/fiancee? Sometimes the spouse is wrong and unreasonable and the parents are right. Neither should be living their lives doing what the other disagrees with. I don't know that that's the case but there must have been many issues, not just one, to cause the break up IMO.

I know there was conversations justifying that his family was 4-6 hours away and it was difficult to see them, however I don't buy it. If my family lived 4-6 hours away I'd be visiting more than a couple of times in a 6 month span, or, I'd have them over visiting making supper and enjoying the visit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:02 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Coincidence?  Hugesmile

I wish he wouldn't have because Elan made some not so subtle digs at Nick in the days following the ATFR, to the point that a bunch of people were calling him out on twitter for it and telling him to delete it. Some of it or all of it was deleted, but I can't remember specifically what he said. Elan can be really funny, but sometimes he seems sort of mean spirited.

That's interesting Grace. Too bad you don't recall what Elan said... I'd be interested...
Either way, Nick and Elan seem to have buried the hatchet... they've tweeted pics of each other and themselves together.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:40 pm

I'm beginning to think Andi may be out of the country, or atleast out of internet range. I tiwll be interesting to see what her first tweet or IG now post break-up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz