SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:12 am

adani4804 wrote:Again, if it was all an act, why not keep it up for another couple of weeks so that you don't look like complete phony reality stars putting on a show for the cameras and then releasing a joint statement breaking up 2 days later.

If it is an amicable split that was known ahead of time, then I think their PR team sucks. It hurts their image by breaking up so soon after pretending they were in love on national TV a few days before. In addition, it's not great for the show either since they are trying to give off impression this whole setup can really work and they just had the Nikki/JP fiasco season. It would be a win for all involved if they kept up their act a little longer than 2 days after the premier of the new season. They live in Atlanta...it's not like they live in LA where there are paparazzi following them 24/7. They could lay low a couple of weeks...after all it's an amicable split, right. They are and will remain great friends. Seems to me they would save themselves the trouble of all the backlash if they "faked it" a little longer.

These were my thoughts too. :yes:

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:31 am

bleuberry wrote:
adani4804 wrote:Again, if it was all an act, why not keep it up for another couple of weeks so that you don't look like complete phony reality stars putting on a show for the cameras and then releasing a joint statement breaking up 2 days later.

If it is an amicable split that was known ahead of time, then I think their PR team sucks. It hurts their image by breaking up so soon after pretending they were in love on national TV a few days before. In addition, it's not great for the show either since they are trying to give off impression this whole setup can really work and they just had the Nikki/JP fiasco season. It would be a win for all involved if they kept up their act a little longer than 2 days after the premier of the new season. They live in Atlanta...it's not like they live in LA where there are paparazzi following them 24/7. They could lay low a couple of weeks...after all it's an amicable split, right. They are and will remain great friends. Seems to me they would save themselves the trouble of all the backlash if they "faked it" a little longer.

I think they were required to be at Chris's premiere by contract. I think little things were slowly chipping away at them. I think the attempted everything they could to make it work, they spent the holidays trying to find their common ground, I respect that. These two people gave this everything they had.

Did they know Monday that they were breaking up at the premiere? Debatable. Some signs show yes, Andi's manic behavior with Josh says yes, but the real moments seem to say, we are still trying. So I don't know either way.

Andi flashing that stupid ring to me was one of their issues. She flashed that thing so much and to me, sometimes it seemed she loved the ring the most. I compare her to Ashley R, Cat and Des. All have lovely rings, but they didn't make the huge effort that Andi did to flash it in almost every photo.

What I do believe strongly is that these two really did give this all they had. I believe they loved and love each other, but both came to the decision that being together wasn't good for them. I am sure it hurt and so I actually respect that they didn't do it easily.

Josh flying off with mommy wasn't to run away, it was to get Sabel. IMO, Josh was getting tired of the travel and leaving Sabel all the time. Josh wanted marriage and babies and to be settled. Andi liked the jet set, I think she really wanted to be like Jesse James and Eric Decker.

I didn't want these two to end up together in the beginning because of Andi's behavior, but I could see her growing and learning during their time together. She really truly did try. I applaud her for making a tough decision and not continuing to play along in something that wasn't making her truly happy. It would have been much easier for her to be part of J&A when the rest of her Southward collection came out.

Also, they have been the most respectful of each other of any couple I have seen who have broken up from this franchise.

Many reminded me along the way, that all I saw were the pics and I didn't truly know what was going on with this couple, so I guess I would return those words and say that I think we should trust that they gave it all they had and made the very hard decision to let it go.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:34 am

This is a fair question.:yes:
From my perspective, their actions were in keeping with everything I had seem from them ...
They always looked OTT and phoney to me, so the breakup was no surprise.
Andi's intense back rubbing and OTT grinning at the premiere were clear signs to me that something was not right. Josh seemed pulled back.
I don't think it's an 'amicable' split. I think Josh got tired of Andi's shenanigans and broke it off; simple.
I don't think they could 'fake' it any longer than they did... or they would have.
I also think for Josh, opening himself up to the possibility of love like he did, will make it easier for him to find the right one.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:46 am

bleuberry wrote:

The simplest answer to me is it was not up to them. It was up to the Machine(the show, the people behind the show).
To me, JODI wanted the breakup for awhile and it was amicable. They wanted it as soon as feasibly possible and according to the Machine for whatever reasoning they had(Chris' premiere anyone?) they waited to do it until green lighted.
We can speculate all we want, but the bottom line is what is. Neither party is coming out and taking anything, but the high road. This demonstrates(to me) it was well thought out and amicable. Something done spontaneously or hair triggered tends to lead to volatility and high emotions. We are not seeing that from the party involved or their close network.
Again, fans are welcome to say how popular they are, and to their fans they might have been. However, the papps weren't following their every move. I think of JEM who could not move without a flash going off. So melting back into the background should be fairly easy for this couple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:50 am

I give props to the couple fans that they think they might still work it out and who knows, it might happen but I very doubt it is possible. I say this because for them to announce three days after the red carpet means to me things was really strained and that relationship had no chance to be saved.... they couldn't even pretend for another week trying to act everything was alright.

Josh is with his family finding comfort , who knows where Andi is? Looks like she is hiding from the backlash she knew she was going to receive.  I think she will be back after people have somewhat forgotten about their split or moved on from it.

Last edited by StacyNor on Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:50 am

Reality Steve said he heard talk of it for a few days before the breakup, so it wasn't a sudden thing after the red carpet event.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:50 am

I don't think it was sudden. I heard that there was rumors of trouble going around Tampa for a while before the breakup. Perhaps the very public appearance put them over the edge and they didn't want to pretend anymore. I was also suprised by the timing but don't think it means it was something that wasn't well thought out. If they thought there was a shot at a reconcilation they could have said it was a trial separation and not a split. Sorry but I just don't see it happening.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:52 am

albean99 wrote:I don't think it was sudden. I heard that there was rumors of trouble going around Tampa for a while before the breakup. Perhaps the very public appearance put them over the edge and they didn't want to pretend anymore. I was also suprised by the timing but don't think it means it was something that wasn't well thought out. If they thought there was a shot at a reconcilation they could have said it was a trial separation and not a split. Sorry but I just don't see it happening.

Rumors were out there since late Oct. When you don't want to be a couple anymore, even one day more is too long. 2 months can be an eternity.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:53 am

Kashathediva wrote:
The simplest answer to me is it was not up to them. It was up to the Machine(the show, the people behind the show).
To me, JODI wanted the breakup for awhile and it was amicable. They wanted it as soon as feasibly possible and according to the Machine for whatever reasoning they had(Chris' premiere anyone?) they waited to do it until green lighted.
We can speculate all we want, but the bottom line is what is. Neither party is coming out and taking anything, but the high road. This demonstrates(to me) it was well thought out and amicable. Something done spontaneously or hair triggered tends to lead to volatility and high emotions. We are not seeing that from the party involved or their close network.
Again, fans are welcome to say how popular they are, and to their fans they might have been. However, the papps weren't following their every move. I think of JEM who could not move without a flash going off. So melting back into the background should be fairly easy for this couple.

Good point, Kasha.... you make me reconsider my initial thoughts/comments....
Still, we haven't heard much from Andi... so more possibly to come.
Also, I didn't get any sense of regret or sadness from Josh at the premiere... just a sense of 'get me out of here quickly please'... which led me to think their breakup wasn't amicable, rather heated... although I agree that so far they seem to be taking the high road in the press.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:02 pm

SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Good point, Kasha.... you make me reconsider my initial thoughts/comments....
Still, we haven't heard much from Andi... so more possibly to come.
Also, I didn't get any sense of regret or sadness from Josh at the premiere... just a sense of 'get me out of here quickly please'... which led me to think their breakup wasn't amicable, rather heated... although I agree that so far they seem to be taking the high road in the press.

What we could have been seeing was anger, but not anger at each other, anger at CH, anger at the Machine for having to continue a charade. Of course, they would get the backlash for faking it. Very few actually would believe there is a man behind the curtain orchestrating it all.
Should this couple have been acting and hanging on to the "romance of them" because they had to until given the ok to break up, each day, each photo shoot, each trip for PR--"every breath you take" (thank you, Sting!) was torture. Putting on a face every second you are out in the public is beyond draining. This alone may have bonded JODI a bit.
MEandI has always had the tell of the back patting thing. Go back and look for some of that nervous patting/pounding. It's there. I think the couple's signs of stress were having to put their "act" on one more time and they were showing signs of stress, anger, frustration. I sure would have.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Good points you have made Kasha. Also the is no way Andi was gonna bash Josh. After JPG and Nick the was no way she was gonna act defensive about her relationship with Josh. I see your point this looks like an amicable break up and has made me change my view about this split.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:25 pm

More than likely MEandi confided in her close friends on her solo trip to Mexico that the break up was imminent, the couple however were not aware of when due contractual "beck and call syndrome" with TPTB.
I have a feeling family knew, also.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz