SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:14 pm

Although as someone who liked them, I noticed things seemed a bit different once December got here. Things seemed to be genuinely going well from the summer through the early fall. Andi was already essentially living with Josh, but still had her own apartment as the lease wasn't up yet. In the early fall she willingly didn't resign her lease, so she lost that safety net of having her own place, so it seems things still must have been really solid for her to do that.

In late October/ early November there was most of the talk about Josh not really seeing his family, but as a couple they still seemed pretty solid and then by Thanksgiving the family issue seemed resolved given that the Murray's spent an early Thanksgiving with them and the rest of the Dorfman's. Once December got here a lot of us noticed they weren't posting as much to SM, specifically Josh, but then of course they spent two weeks straight traveling to Tampa, Las Vegas, KC and then back to Tampa (which now looking at it some of us feel it might have been Andi's and Josh's last effort to try to see if it could work or for Andi to win Josh over again), so we figured all was good.

From the moment they went public to the day before they left for LA just about every week there were tweets or pictures of them out together doing very normal, daily things and it was also attached with how sweet they were and how happy they looked. We fairly often got candid pictures or tweets of them holding hands, holding each other or walking together pretty closely. Just on the plane rides alone with going to and from LA there were tweets about what a nice couple they were and how they were supposedly cuddling on the plane.

In regards to the wedding stuff, they were pretty vocal about it from the summer through the fall and then in interviews things died down a bit especially late November and December, but at the same time, it didn't seem too odd given they have only been in public for 6 months. Most of the couples didn't give solidified decisions about their weddings this early.

Monday was just clear. You could just see Josh was 100% done. To put it simply, I personally think it was just two different paths for them. Josh wanted marriage and kids now, Andi didn't. Andi likes to be in control and in charge and I hope no one takes any offense to this, but Andi needs a weaker man - something she wasn't going to get from Josh. To me it seems they loved each other and tried, but just knew it wasn't going to work, especially over the past month or two. It seems their friends are pretty shocked. Not surprised since their two group of friends all became friends with each other and hung out fairly frequently.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:16 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
For me personally, she always had to get her digs on him. The back and forth digs IMO can only be funny for so long. The dig about Josh getting the colours mixed up in the wash, IMO I would have been totally embarrassed to be mentioned in that manner. To be degraded jokingly in the media IMO was tasteless. There are so many more, but I won't bother mentioning.

That bothered me too in all their interviews. It's like she was trying hard to show everyone how in tune they are with their cute little banter about his failings. It's only really cute in private though, if that, not in front of strangers and cameras. Just came across as thoughtless and mean. I hope she wasn't like that in front of his friends and family too. I can imagine that getting old fast.    

It's something she certainly likes to do to people. She would tease Marcus about how shy he was and she would do it to Nick and always say something about him stuttering or stumbling over his words.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:42 pm

Well E news said Andi called off the engagement, so maybe she was the one who was done and just fulfilling her obligation to the bachelor franchise and once that was over she just pulled the plug. Ali said she understood being out having to put on a happy face when out an about even though things were not right at home. I feel for both of them that night must have been torture.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:45 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Well E news said Andi called off the engagement, so maybe she was the one who was done and just fulfilling her obligation to the bachelor franchise and once that was over she just pulled the plug.  Ali said she understood being out having to put on a happy face when out an about even though things were not right at home.  I feel for both of them that night must have been torture.
What else did E! say? I'm totally shocked if it was really Andi. Maybe I should just start wearing the shocked expression about any news dealing with this couple laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:54 pm

I wonder if regardless of who broke up with whom, JODI or TPTB decided it would be MEandI who would be announced as the one doing the breaking up. It's a bit more gentlemanly and graceful allowing her to save some face. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:54 pm

Nothing else really, they just say Andi abruptly called off their engagement....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:56 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Nothing else really, they just say Andi abruptly called off their engagement....
Thanks! I don't totally believe it just by the sm behavior in hindsight the past 5-7 weeks but who knows what's true.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Nothing else really, they just say Andi abruptly called off their engagement....
Thanks! I don't totally believe it just by the sm behavior in hindsight the past 5-7 weeks but who knows what's true.

Thanks, luvlady! In all honesty, looking back over the past month, if someone seemed completely over it, it was Josh IMO. Not sure I totally believe that Andi abruptly called it off. Wouldn't surprise me if production, Josh, ABC, whoever allowed Andi to say it was her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:59 pm

But the statement they release was a joint statement but E news said it was Andi who called off the engagement. I believe it in a way because of MM getting on the plane so fast after the announcement was made. And the IG post made by Josh.

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:00 am

nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
snipped...

The different excuses for not starting wedding planning. She wasn't seen anywhere, she didn't post anything related to a wedding, she went to a bridal fashion show,  Kasha knew how the in's and out on how bridal shows/ordering work, and posted she didn't try any dresses on nor were there any rumours that she was making arrangements to order a dress from that company. A May wedding was impossible especially when there is another family wedding the year after.

Guardian, can you explain to me how a May  2015 wedding is impossible when there is one in 2016.  

Due to the fact there wasn't any wedding planning that anyone could find, and they themselves ran in circles when asked about plans, May was a short time away without having a wedding gown ordered, unless she was going to buy something off the rack. Their options of what month were limited due to his brothers schedule which would leave June at the latest, the brother would be busy the rest of the year. If speculation was they were to get married prior to the other family wedding, June would have been the latest date which some of us couldn't see that happening. Bridal showers, bach/'ette parties etc would have to be planned like now. If it was going to be 2016, I would think they would just say we are thinking 2016, this would take the heat off. JMHO

MiaHawk wrote:Reflecting on how incredibly OTT phony Andi was during Monday night's festivities, I am reminded of Eric Hill telling Andi that she wasn't being real, she had a poker face on, and that he felt she was acting too much.  What prophetic words!

I remember being shocked that TPTB left that in and her reaction to the news, riddled with guilt. Another reason why I thought she wasn't the best bachelorette ever IMO.

There are some things that happen in life that you never forget and learn from them. You would think she would have learned a lesson or two from that situation.

ETA: Sorry I meant to say, another reason why I thought TPTB didn't think she was the best bachelorette ever.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:01 am

Hmmm….that kind of makes it seem that something happened to make her do that. I know that there were pretty strong talk about Josh's family hating her and some rumors about Josh cheating. Who knows if it's even true though; I'm sure that both of them will have "sources" saying that they were the ones who did the dumping.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:01 am

But who knows? They are probably both not feeling their best right now regardless of who called it off.

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz