SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:32 pm

First and most importantly, thank you GA for finally being able to teach me how to use Multi-quote.

aviej wrote:Guys I find it weird that Andi's friends are completely mum on the breakup. No news of Kelly going to meet Andi or of them going shopping, or words of comfort. That just seems so off to me.

I find this very strange. But Kelly is posting about her own life. Since I am not a huge fan of either girl, seeing a seeming lack of support does not surprise me, but is kind of sad. Alternately, Andi may have escaped town to spend time with Nikki or her good friend from law school whose wedding she was just in. Especially with LAtravel coming out, she may have wanted to be far away.

KB_Mom wrote:Stuck- I was thinking of you when I wrote it.
bestbud! Thank You!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:33 pm

aviej wrote:Guys I find it weird that Andi's friends are completely mum on the breakup. No news of Kelly going to meet Andi or of them going shopping, or words of comfort. That just seems so off to me.

I can't get over Kelly blasting her engagement party invites two seconds after Andi calls hers off. scratch

I hope shes with her family or her girlfriends pre Bach.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:37 pm

Perhaps they've known for a while.  Those pictures posted in the fan forum do not portray a happy couple to me, and those were taken in November.  Then for the tweet up thread about Andi's boyfriend hating her, the rumors that were circulating a month or so ago that they were keeping up appearances, their absence from the Rose float all lead to a reasonable conclusion that this was not an overnight breakup imo.

Last edited by Bet2Win on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I hate autocorrect.)
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:38 pm

Welcome Stuck. bestbud!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:41 pm

Bet2Win wrote:

Perhaps they've known for a while.  Those pictures posted in the fan forum do not portray a happy couple to me, and those were taken in November.  Then for the tweet up thread about Andi's boyfriend hating her, the rumors that were circulating a month or so ago that they were keeping up appearances, their absence from the Rose float all lead to a reasonable conclusion that this was not an overnight breakup imo.

To me, they look like mannequins. They both have a vacant look in their eyes, like they are physically present, looking into the camera, but their minds are a million miles away.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:52 pm

There is nothing off about this, IMOAA.
I would be spitting mad if my friends dared to discuss on social media any of my private business in veiled tones or not. IMOAA it is off that people in our current society think it is normal to discuss all kinds of personal business on social media. MEandI chose not to discuss her own personal life on her own blog, so I would expect if she chooses not to openly discuss the break up anyone--her family, her friends--anyone should follow suit. This is respect, plain and simple imo. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:15 pm

I just find it convenient though. Because her friends had tons to say when she broke up with JPG and Nick and now the silence? Maybe this time she was on the receiving end.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:23 pm

I think we will hear from Andi when she has figured out how she is going to spin this.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:27 pm

And so it begins....

From wetpaint
Did Josh Murray Dump Andi Dorfman to Be The Bachelor? Rep Blasts "Garbage" Claim

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray on Way to Bachelor 2015 Premiere
The reigning Bachelorette hotties shocked all most some fans when they announced their split just three days after a lot of back-rubbing on The Bachelor 2015 red carpet. In the wake of the breakup, stories have come out with explanations of what happened. Wetpaint Entertainment talked to an insider with perspective about what went wrong, but Josh's rep has responded to another version of events, after a source claimed to HollywoodLife that Josh didn't want to marry Andi because he would rather be ABC’s Bachelor.

HL talked to a source who said Josh has been "resentful towards Andi" for picking him because producers told Josh during filming that if Andi didn't pick him he would've been the next Bachelor. The source added, "...so now [that he’s single] he is going to make a play to try to be the next Bachelor. Even though they are telling their friends [their split] was mutual he ended it."

Not so fast, though! GossipCop talked to Josh's rep, who said that source's claim is a "lie," "garbage" and "couldn't be further from the truth."

Andi and Josh haven't commented on the breakup beyond their initial joint statement through TMZ. Josh did post an Instagram photo with the quote "Lord, help me to have faith in your plan," but he deleted it shortly after posting, and his most recent Instagram pic is one with Andi on the way to Monday's Bachelor premiere. Josh’s mom did speak out on the breakup, keeping things positive and trusting that a better journey awaits both her son and his ex-fiancée. But don’t expect Josh to enlist for 2016 Bachelor duty because it sounds like that’s not the journey ahead.

Are you glad to hear Josh’s rep say there’s no Bachelor connection to the split or were you hoping that Josh would indeed be the next rose-giver?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:30 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I think we will hear from Andi when she has figured out how she is going to spin this.
I don't think we will hear much other than "he's a great guy but we weren't the right fit." I actually think that's the true reason and all their other issues (religion, babies timing, etc) could have been worked through if they were the right fit long-term.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:32 pm

If Josh was offered or wanted to be the bachelor he wouldn't have tried so hard to win Andi's heart.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:33 pm

aviej wrote:I just find it convenient though. Because her friends had tons to say when she broke up with JPG and Nick and now the silence? Maybe this time she was on the receiving end.

When she "broke up" with JPG and Nick? She never had relationships with either to the extent that breaking up was required. She was on TP and was "let go" by JPG and she was on the 'Ette and let Nick go. In reality those are a few dates with each and then someone on either end was eliminated and had to be due to the shows format. I can't consider them relationships, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz