SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:34 pm

nannymargie wrote:If Josh wanted to be the bachelor he wouldn't have tried so hard to win Andi's heart.  

They have to print something, and little details like facts, the truth never get in the way, sadly. no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by mindless Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:36 pm

julychild wrote:
aviej wrote:Guys I find it weird that Andi's friends are completely mum on the breakup. No news of Kelly going to meet Andi or of them going shopping, or words of comfort. That just seems so off to me.

Not weird. They already did the girls rally together thing, after the first break-up, with the trip to Mexico. I am very convinced that's what the trip was all about! Right now, everyone is following a script.

I think you're right. If Josh really started following some blonde model at the time, then I have trouble believing he was still with Andi. Just doesn't seem like something he would do, so they were probably broken up for a while. Then they got back together for a final try, but it just wasn't the same. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:38 pm

mindless wrote:
julychild wrote:
aviej wrote:Guys I find it weird that Andi's friends are completely mum on the breakup. No news of Kelly going to meet Andi or of them going shopping, or words of comfort. That just seems so off to me.

Not weird. They already did the girls rally together thing, after the first break-up, with the trip to Mexico. I am very convinced that's what the trip was all about! Right now, everyone is following a script.

I think you're right. If Josh really started following some blonde model at the time, then I have trouble believing he was still with Andi. Just doesn't seem like something he would do, so they were probably broken up for a while. Then they got back together for a final try, but it just wasn't the same. JMO.
Maybe, there were no reunion posts when she returned which I thought was fine because "of course" they were so happy to be back together but they might have been broken up and not even seen each other immediately when she came back.

I think things started going south in Dana Point, no idea why obviously.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:44 pm

Yeah, I still stand by what I've been saying the past couple of days, they legitimately and genuinely seemed happy during the summer and into the early fall. Once December got here even fans or people that liked them noticed that things started to change. For me, particularly with Josh with his lack of social media activity especially in regards to Andi. I think they knew they were in some trouble in mid to late November, but especially in December and then I think something recently just put the final nail in the coffin.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:48 pm

I think I was the one who noticed the blonde model twitter account he started following. I'll try and explain laugh out loud. She is a Russian Victoria secret model. A couple of the guys he knows from Andi's season I think follow her also. Its kinda like a bunch of high school boys peeking thru a window watching something for the first time. I hope I'm not offending anyone just trying to share what I think it is. I don't think Andi and josh were split then. Its very confusing to me because like this past Monday they were still in the hotel room. Plus the picture at the atl airport they took with fans they look so happy. That wet paint article is so hurtful. Their is no way josh would something like that. He loves Andi. Plus he wasn't raised that way. Tabloids YUK

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:54 pm

mamahamme wrote:I think I was the one who noticed the blonde model twitter account he started following. I'll try and explain laugh out loud. She is a Russian Victoria secret model. A couple of the guys he knows from Andi's season I think follow her also. Its kinda like a bunch of high school boys peeking thru a window watching something for the first time. I hope I'm not offending anyone just trying to share what I think it is. I don't think Andi and josh were split then. Its very confusing to me because like this past Monday they were still in the hotel room. Plus the picture at the atl airport they took with fans they look so happy. That wet paint article is so hurtful. Their is no way josh would something like that. He loves Andi. Plus he wasn't raised that way. Tabloids YUK

I don't think she's a VS model. But anyway, Andi always kept mentioning how he likes blondes, so it seemed like she had some insecurity about that. In light of that I find it strange that Josh would start following some random blonde hottie unless he was specifically trying to piss her off. You don't need to follow someone to look at their pics, if that's what it was about.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:03 pm

She is on his twitter list for who he is following. I believe she is the 4th, 5th, or somewhere close to that . It's a long name but I do believe she is Russian check it out let me know what ya think

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:18 pm

JoEllen Peoples  (@joellenpeopless) tweeted at 7:12pm - 11 Jan 15:

Just saw @aaronmurray11 and @jmurbulldog... Nbd (https://twitter.com/joellenpeopless/status/554430726817718272?s=17)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Sorry hit send too fast I just replied to the girl to see where they are GA or KC. Love how his family is around him when he's down

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:25 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:JoEllen Peoples  (@joellenpeopless) tweeted at 7:12pm - 11 Jan 15:

Just saw @aaronmurray11 and @jmurbulldog... Nbd (https://twitter.com/joellenpeopless/status/554430726817718272?s=17)

NIce that he's getting some male bonding time. I think a brother can better relate in this instance than a mother ever could. And with his brother being constantly in the limelight, he'd offer a unique perspective. If it's one thing, the Murrays have each other's back!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:30 pm

They're in church in atl, whole family is there.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:32 pm

She didn't respnd but looking through her Twitter she's from Atlanta. I can understand the radio silence but I can't believe we haven't seen a moving van pic unless she moved out before announcing the split

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz