SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by aviej Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:25 am

adani4804 wrote:Ok so I feel like some things need to be cleared up for me to understand this crazy weird situation. I have a few points to note & maybe someone can weigh in to help me process it all:

1. Andi and Josh seemed fine through the holidays. Although many noticed a change in their SM interactions in November, they were together at family related functions through the holidays. If you were on the verge of a breakup and knew the end was near (as in first week of January), I just do not think you would do the holidays as a couple (especially considering how close each of them are to their families). As long as neither of them posted anything about there whereabouts, it could have stayed on the DL that they were spending the holidays apart. If the couple was having serious troubles, you would not force your entire family to go along with the act if you were contemplating ending your engagement. Again, this is an engagement, its a bigger deal than just breaking up.

2. Andi and Josh seemed fine on the way to the Bachelor premier...posting pictures on the airplane....one noted Josh had an Advocare call before the premier and when someone asked about the time of an event, Andi chimed in in the background to give Josh that info. Again, a couple getting along.

3. At the premier, they were taking photos with fans...took pic with Neil Lane flashing the ring. I can't see Andi taking a pic with Neil Lane, showing off her huge rock, knowing she was going to have to give it back because they were going to release a joint statement announcing their breakup shortly after.

4. Yes, the interviews on the red carpet seemed awkward. They were dodging the wedding plans discussions, saying they had kinda put that on hold when at one point they were flying to NY to look at wedding gowns and Andi made like she was getting excited about getting the planning started. Although I too noticed a change in their interactions during the fall, they seemed to get back on track through Christmas & NYE and acting like a normal couple up until that red carpet event.

5. So considering all of that, even if they were putting on an act for the franchise and pretending to be the happy couple, the timing of the breakup is even more weird. Say they had to keep up appearances until the kickoff of the new Bachelor show....why announce a couple of days later that you are breaking up, knowing you just put on a show of love days earlier. It seems dumb to me...PR wise....why not just go back to Atlanta, start doing things separately, let the rumor mill start about no sightings of Josh and Andi together lately...is there trouble in paradise...blah blah blah? That could have carried on for a couple of weeks. They could avoid the questions, give vague answers when asked about the other, and let the tabloids speculate the demise of their relationships for a couple of weeks.  Then they would not look like complete fake jerks for putting on an act to all of their fans at a premier and announce they are splitting up 2 days later. Again, you are ending an engagement, it's not something to take lightly. You can't act fine on Monday and then on Wednesday say, yea, in the last 2 days we have decided it is best for us as individuals to separate as a couple. You don't make a decision to end an engagement in 2 days unless something major happened to change the relationship.

That's what is so confusing to it all...the timing. For 2 people who seem to have a decent fan base and enjoy having the benefits that have come along with it, it's risky to end the engagement the way they did. That's why I believe something major happened either at the premier or the day after to change things between them. Maybe it was an issue that had come up before, they worked through and then came back up in a bigger way at that premier. In addition, although I think CH knew of the breakup before the announcement, I don't think he knew too long before the announcement. No way do they let the opportunity slip by to have a one on one with Andi to discuss what happened...especially considering the show the 2 of them put on at the premier.

I don't know....it is all so weird.  

Yip agreed, all very weird. Which is why I haven't thrown in the towel on them yet. Were they having issues? Yes. Did it cause tension? Yes. But by and large I think generally, they were very happy together I just think maybe something happened at the premiere which was the nail in the coffin, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by mamahamme Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:43 am

People I agree with with what you are saying but come on their has to be some kind of attraction to make you want to even look. As much as we all like josh I cant see him with someone who isn't gorgeous either. Gorgeous as everyone would think she was gorgeous. Ex. My son is 27 everyone is trying to introduce him to different ladies. He's always saying their has to be some kind of attraction to want to go out and he isn't a snob or jerk. But like I said I agree beauty in the eyes of the beholder but attraction comes in some where and its usually up front and center.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:00 am

COnsidering how Josh is very picky with his selection of women. Now, post-Andi, he's gonna be even more picky. So it might be harder for him to settle down as I don't see him settling with the average Jane, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:02 am

Sorry to post twice in a row I didn't finish reading the last post. It was long but I loved it. One more thing also josh and Andi took a picture with 2 fans at the atl. Airport after they got home and their smiles were huge even Andi's. I'm hoping josh didn't do anything with one of the bachelor alums since that was the first time everyone had met them. Or maybe andi. Don't think that is in his DNA plus he wasn't raised that way(just trying to figure this out like everyone else)plus that thing with mm flying out so fast I felt that weird. His family is surrounding him which is great but at some time he's going to come home and face the situation. I'm sure he really hasn't had the time to absorb what has happened. A news person in Atlanta last nite on her forecast jokingly said I'm covering the football game but somebody let me know if josh and Andi come out on the bachelor and made up. She did an interview with them back in September plus I believe she already knew josh. By the way those pictures of josh and andi from the LA magazine do you believe they will also see these. To me looking at those pictures took my breath away! I thought Rhett butler and scarlet when I looked at them laugh out loud

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:03 am

I agree adani something very major had to happen for the abrupt ending of the engagement. Like you said it's not like there were neon signs blinking for all to see that the demise of their relationship was near.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:09 am

One more thing the picture josh took in the car of them I don't think he had to take that picture he just took it because they both looked gorgeous and he could see how beautiful Andi looked. Let's face it she did look beautiful. Even the access Hollywood made the comment to them "you guys are seriously good looking". I don't know I still think their is hope still. Now I need to go and try and teach freshman after Ohio state won last nite. I live in columbus, Ohio. GO BUCKS!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:12 am

Well it appears CH claimed he didn't know they were breaking up:

http://www.examiner.com/article/chris-harrison-apologizes-to-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-for-red-carpet-interview

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/chris-harrison--bachelor--blog-episode-2-030958011.html
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:20 am

aviej - great reading your posts! Don't throw the towel :cutesmile!:
I think that whatever came between them, is not big enough to seperate them forever. At least, I hope so.
adani4804 - also great great post! I loved reading that they were in the hotel together before the premiere. I remember reading this and smiling.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:23 am

aviej wrote:Well it appears CH claimed he didn't know they were breaking up:

http://www.examiner.com/article/chris-harrison-apologizes-to-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-for-red-carpet-interview

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/chris-harrison--bachelor--blog-episode-2-030958011.html
It is very weird to me that he didn't know. Maybe he did but they made him ask them questions, so he didn't want to look like a jerk. Chris became close to many many people from the franchise, so it's a little odd for me. If he really didn't know, then I don't think any of the producers knew also.
I feel kinda sad but kinda happy when I think about his last blog of Andi's season, when he said that when all the crew partied together, it looked like Andi and Josh had been together for years. I saw in more than 4 interview that people said they completed each other's sentences. I find it cute.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:23 am

Chris Harrison is paid to keep the drama going, he is not on the contestants side. Regardless of what he says I believe the production staff and Chris were all very aware of the issue, Chris isn't going to say yeah I knew they were toast but I wanted to ask about the wedding anyways or I knew they were done but they still had to come and act fake. RS was already posting about there issues the next morning so it clearly wasn't something that came after they returned home to GA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:50 am

Sorry I just read that I didn't intend for it to sound snarky, just the way it reads, sorry. Just meaning that we've already discussed Chris as the contestants enemy he's going to continue to keep up his act to keep his job

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:05 am

Timing just looks bad for all parties involved.

Last edited by adani4804 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz