SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Elan posts things like this all the time. I don't think it's aimed at anyone in particular. Just Elan being Elan.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 71 87b72b10  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 71 86669110  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:28 pm

^ Not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but Andi stopped following Elan on IG and it appears Elan deleted the picture he took with Andi during the premiere.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but Andi stopped following Elan on IG and it appears Elan deleted the picture he took with Andi during the premiere.

thats weird, basically everyone from that franchise follows elan and appears to like him.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Nothing wrong with that and giving it a try. She still could be a wife at the same time.
True, but I think she wants to do it on a large scale where her designs are well known and being a wife IMO will interfere with launching her own designs on a national platform as I imagine she wants. I wish her the best with that.

I hope she learns to wear and fit pants correctly if this is the case. She seems to like the fit like a glove work and that doesn't look so good with pants.

Per NotaRose
Design dreams.

You have Des who studied design, apprenticed with a designer, and also worked retail in a bridal shop.  Her dream has come about through very hard work and time dedicated to training/learning her craft.

You have Andi who used a pre-existing "love" logo plus the ring graphic on the "o"  from ABC's "Bacheloette" logo and then premiere's a dress sown on a plane for a red carpet event ($15 however worn with $$$$ shoes the price of which could exceed some people's monthly wage - something of a contradiction or misinterpretation of "shabby chic".)  NOW if Andi decided to go to design school or apprentice with a designer or design team...

Hmmm, isn't there a clothing design challenge reality show on one of the networks?  I could see her doing that. Who knows, maybe she has the talent to wow the judges and launch a ready wear career.

Yep, seems like she went on the wrong reality show.
MEandI seems to be person impressed with her own sense of power and entitlement. no no Hopefully this experience will help her get back in touch with reality soon.
I made many of my own dresses in highschool, college(including gowns for formals) and maternity clothes. I made flower girl dresses. I took sewing courses, too. This did not mean I was Donna Karan. :P
Not everyone from the franchise loves Elan and likewise he does not like everyone. I can see both Elan and ME having issues. He doesn't take himself seriously and she takes herself way to seriously.JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kinda yes in all threads. No A/K what so ever anywhere on this forum.

What is A/K?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:59 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Kinda yes in all threads. No A/K what so ever anywhere on this forum.

What is A/K?
Aaron/Kacie - Josh's brother and future sis in law

Last edited by SueSt on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:59 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

What is A/K?

Aaron and Kacie
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but Andi stopped following Elan on IG and it appears Elan deleted the picture he took with Andi during the premiere.

That's interesting.
ETA: particularly in light of Elan's instagram Public Service Announcement about fame...
Hmmmm...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:22 pm

Just hope if Andi pursues designing she doesn't come up with anything like those flesh colored pants with the prominent camel toe she wore on her season. :shocked!:

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:42 pm

She needs to start from square 1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:42 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Just hope if Andi pursues designing she doesn't come up with anything like  those flesh colored pants with the prominent camel toe she wore on her season. :shocked!:

Or she knows what a good fitting bathing suit is unlike the one she wore on her girls trip with her legs crossed, showing far too much inner thigh.

I think I can count on one hand how many outfits I actually liked on her. I'm not a fan of her choices.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Yep, seems like she went on the wrong reality show.
MEandI seems to be person impressed with her own sense of power and entitlement. no no Hopefully this experience will help her get back in touch with reality soon.

Indeed. It seems she's under the illusion that she can follow in the footsteps of any former Bachelorette, because she is perfect after all. I guess dentistry is too unglamorous for her or she'd be on it already.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz