SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:I love that he's moving on with his life and letting his fans know he's ok. I bet he misses his pup so much

Love that He's letting it be known that he's with "his mamma"....  I'm sensing some SHADE  or "cutting the cord" issues that did not sit well with Andi. giggling
Yep, once again, to me, there is something not 100% right or idk, "normal" here. But if this is what Josh wants then I'm happy for him to find his happiness.

To me this is a man who came scarily close to losing his mom and so appreciates that he still has her.  We have seen through the other siblings relationships that some are okay with this family's dynamic.  

Personally, it is okay if Andi isn't comfortable with it, but then it means to me that Andi and Josh probably aren't right for each other.  I think she deserves what makes her happy, but he should also be allowed to love and appreciate his family.  

I don't think Andi should have to put up with anything she doesn't want to, but she also then needs to find a man whose relationship with his family doesn't make her uncomfortable.  I saw that she wasn't fully okay with the Murray family dynamic on his HTD.  It is okay to feel what you feel, but then you are the one who needs to not be there, you can't change who someone is.

Oh and CH is the biggest lying mouth piece in the history of entertainment. JPG was loved by CH and the family until he refused to spout their lines. Don't forget CH was happy to push Nick until he got him to reveal that Andi had sex with him. CH is not the friend of these contestants. He is in fact their worse nightmare.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Lol Hy isn't following Josh or MM but still follows Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:16 pm

My mistake. He was yesterday.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:18 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Lol Hy isn't following Josh or MM but still follows Aaron

I dislike Hy greatly and actually blame him for most of the traits that I don't like about Andi.

Any respect I had for Hy was gone when he acted like he had no idea who Josh Murray was at MTP.

Apparently, Andi learned her acting skill from daddy Hy.

JMO, but if either of these two needs to get away from the influence of a parent it is Andi with Hy and not Josh with MM.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Love that He's letting it be known that he's with "his mamma"....  I'm sensing some SHADE  or "cutting the cord" issues that did not sit well with Andi. giggling
Yep, once again, to me, there is something not 100% right or idk, "normal" here. But if this is what Josh wants then I'm happy for him to find his happiness.

Just a question for those thinking this is weird to be so close to his momma, have you dealt with a sickness or death within your family? I just ask this because after I had back to back miscarriages I became inseparable with my dad. My husband didn't want to or really know how to talk about the losses so I naturally turned to my dad. We talked several times a day, he even took a leave from his job to come help run my business. And just to clarify I was never a daddy's girl, middle child, just the losses brought us so close so personally I see nothing wrong or unusual about there relationship

I don't think its weird at all....I actually think it's great! I just think Andi may have had issues with it and this may be part of the reason they broke up. All speculations based on SM activity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:22 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Lol Hy isn't following Josh or MM but still follows Aaron

Was he ever following them? I never checked

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:24 pm

Hey guys! I never really post but I try to keep up with reading the discussions. I just checked and Hy is still following MM and Aaron but he never followed Josh on Twitter

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:30 pm

Ok now is he following her, I swear he wasn't when he checked. Twitter is weird today, it just said I was blocked from a profile and then 2 min later I wasn't

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:38 pm

foodie wrote:Hey guys! I never really post but I try to keep up with reading the discussions. I just checked and Hy is still following MM and Aaron but he never followed Josh on Twitter

Foodie is right! There have been no unfollows on twitter or IG that I can see since the split. Hy never followed Josh and is still following MM and Aaron. Patti and Josh still follow each other as do Josh and Andi. Same with the others that shall not be named on this forum. I've said this in a previous comment, but I think this easily could have been an amicable split, and that being said, why the need to unfollow each other abruptly.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:39 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

To me this is a man who came scarily close to losing his mom and so appreciates that he still has her.  We have seen through the other siblings relationships that some are okay with this family's dynamic.  

Personally, it is okay if Andi isn't comfortable with it, but then it means to me that Andi and Josh probably aren't right for each other.  I think she deserves what makes her happy, but he should also be allowed to love and appreciate his family.  

I don't think Andi should have to put up with anything she doesn't want to, but she also then needs to find a man whose relationship with his family doesn't make her uncomfortable.  I saw that she wasn't fully okay with the Murray family dynamic on his HTD.  It is okay to feel what you feel, but then you are the one who needs to not be there, you can't change who someone is.

Oh and CH is the biggest lying mouth piece in the history of entertainment.  JPG was loved by CH and the family until he refused to spout their lines.  Don't forget CH was happy to push Nick until he got him to reveal that Andi had sex with him.  CH is not the friend of these contestants.  He is in fact their worse nightmare.

I couldn't agree more with that last statement. Plus, MF. I don't get why the heck anyone would trust either one of those guys. Opportunist at best.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Sorry I'm a little behind, but what's wrong with Josh's family dynamic? In all seriousness, it appears he gave them up for a few months for Andi. What did they see the Murray's once in a four month span? He was seeing the Dorfman's more than once a week, but he never got to see his own. That shows me that he was willing to "cut the cord" a bit for Andi. Hell, he went to a Dorfman family wedding and skipped out on another very important family event that he should have been at.

I'm sorry, but MM had a brain tumor. As much as a person already loves their mother, I'm sure that's even multiplied now knowing he could have lost her to cancer. With the lifestyle that all three children have, it appears MM had to do a lot and gave up a lot to support her kids, which is what a mother does.

I know that personally, I want my future children to be close to my family and to my future husband's family. I'd feel extremely lucky and blessed if my kids had another set of grandparents like the Murray's plus my own family.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Somewhere Hy is still crying that he's lost vip sideline access to UGA games and having a former UGA quarterback in his extended family. Andi really messed up this time Smiley

This discussion brought up several thoughts for me all IMOAA.
Parental love towards a child is different than all others. This does not mean that is supersedes all others.
IMO the love you have for third parties, your spouse should be first and foremost. The love you have for your children, no one can attempt to explain that deep feeling. No one will ever love a child, with that degree of unselfishness as a parent(IMO only). Thirdly is the love you have for a parent. Of course these are personal and vary and are just my opinion and I am discussing "healthy relationships".
I believe in healthy relationships, parents and children do feel this way.
Hy should not have had the kind of influence over MEandI to warrant her looking back over her shoulder. IMO, If he did, I hope MEandI learned a valuable lesson.
In discussing the relationship between Josh and his family, from what I was able to gather both on sm and the show, it was clear as bell. If MEandI was unable to deal with that kind of closeness, there is a prayer. It's called the Serenity Prayer. MM summed up the family dynamics well, "join us". Accept it for what it is. If you can't and can not live with it and/or change, it's not going to go well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz