SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I don't think you are missing anything.  IMO, some don't like Jodi and that is fine and their right, but I believe because of the strong dislike some have against Andi, they are choosing to believe Jodi is fake.  No fact to back it up, just their opinion.

IMO, Josh and Andi are all over each other and so in love I can't imagine how anyone would see the opposite.  no idea

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:52 pm

aviej wrote:I don't get it either, because their love is as plain as day.

It may be plain as day to some, in their opinions, and it may be fake as day to others, in their opinions. S/Cat JP/Ashley Trista/Ryan Molly/Jason is plain as day to me as in a loving trusting relationship/marriage. J/A, not so much for me, yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:01 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I don't think you are missing anything.  IMO, some don't like Jodi and that is fine and their right, but I believe because of the strong dislike some have against Andi, they are choosing to believe Jodi is fake.  No fact to back it up, just their opinion.

IMO, Josh and Andi are all over each other and so in love I can't imagine how anyone would see the opposite.  no idea

I can't speak for anyone else but myself. But imo, because I like or dislike any couple would have little or no bearing on whether or not I thought they would or would not last.
Ladybug82 summed up a lot of what I feel in her first paragraph.
I could list many reasons I don't like MEandI, but no one really wants to hear those. It's only my opinion.
Josh falls into the same common ground as 95% of the other cast, for me. I don't really care one way or the other. I don't mean it in a mean way. I have just moved on and these are just people on a show for me--let them have happy, healthy lives. I mean that. I strongly believe in Karma, kumbaya and all that jazz. Let the world be a better place!
Do I think JODI will last? No, for many reasons. But if they do--fine. Let them have years of good health and happiness. I really don't think anyone is interested in my reasoning and in the scheme of life, it does not matter. All that matters is what the couple thinks.
I have been fans of couples that have "made it", just as well as the opposite. It really has little affect on my life. I think they would approve and be glad! Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

It may be plain as day to some, in their opinions, and it may be fake as day to others, in their opinions. S/Cat JP/Ashley Trista/Ryan Molly/Jason is plain as day to me as in a loving trusting relationship/marriage. J/A, not so much for me, yet.

Haha Guardian, at least you said yet! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:07 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Haha Guardian, at least you said yet!  giggling  

Awww Smiley I try to be fair and look on the positive side of things.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I can't speak for anyone else but myself. But imo, because I like or dislike any couple would have little or no bearing on whether or not I thought they would or would not last.  
Ladybug82 summed up a lot of what I feel in her first paragraph.
I could list many reasons I don't like MEandI, but no one really wants to hear those. It's only my opinion.
Josh falls into the same common ground as 95% of the other cast, for me.  I don't really care one way or the other. I don't mean it in a mean way. I have just moved on and these are just people on a show for me--let them have happy, healthy lives. I mean that.  I strongly believe in Karma, kumbaya and all that jazz. Let the world be a better place!
Do I think JODI will last? No, for many reasons. But if they do--fine. Let them have years of good health and happiness. I really don't think anyone is interested in my reasoning and in the scheme of life, it does not matter.  All that matters is what the couple thinks.
I have been fans of couples that have "made it", just as well as the opposite.  It really has little affect on my life. I think they would approve and be glad! Hugesmile

Good Post

Andi's personality definitely impacts how I see their chance of a long lasting relationship. She seems to be used to getting her way in life and is nice until someone stands in her way. Right now it looks like Josh is going along with it and possibly pushing his family away but how long until he resents her for it? All of this is okay in the first part of a relationship when you're all lovey dovey but that doesn't last forever and you start to see someone's warts. I'm just not sure they'll survive when things aren't so exciting. 

I'm not always right about the couples post show and it's possible I'll be eating my words.  no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:19 pm

I'm in agreement with saying who knows if they will actually get married. People fall in love and fall out of it everyday. It's the way it goes. Anything can happen. I don't think many here are necessarily questioning that. At least for me, I was more so just confused towards the comments about them faking a relationship.

I should have explained myself more in regards to the pictures I mentioned from RS that involved Nikki and Juan Pablo. Someone was at some sort of outing in August if I'm remembering correctly and Nikki and Juan Pablo happened to be there. RS released the pictures today. The person was around them all day during the outing and snapped several pictures. In each one Nikki and Juan Pablo aren't communicating and there's a large gap between them whether they're standing up or sitting and in most of the pictures, they're both on their phones. The person told RS that the whole day they never acted like a couple or like they knew each other. RS mentioned he got the same kind of emails with Emily and Jef.

I didn't bring this up to go off topic, but more so to do a comparison. People think Andi and Josh are faking it, but we've gotten several candid pictures, not posed pictures, of them that tell a completely different story compared to Juan Pablo and Nikki. It's funny how people can have such differing opinions. It's good though. Makes the world go round.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Thanks, Bean! :Nod: I echo a lot of your thoughts above(call me lazy sung to tune of call me maybe).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Haha Guardian, at least you said yet!  giggling  

Awww Smiley I try to be fair and look on the positive side of things.

I love that about you! Always so positive! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'm in agreement with saying who knows if they will actually get married. People fall in love and fall out of it everyday. It's the way it goes. Anything can happen. I don't think many here are necessarily questioning that. At least for me, I was more so just confused towards the comments about them faking a relationship.

I should have explained myself more in regards to the pictures I mentioned from RS that involved Nikki and Juan Pablo. Someone was at some sort of outing in August if I'm remembering correctly and Nikki and Juan Pablo happened to be there. RS released the pictures today. The person was around them all day during the outing and snapped several pictures. In each one Nikki and Juan Pablo aren't communicating and there's a large gap between them whether they're standing up or sitting and in most of the pictures, they're both on their phones. The person told RS that the whole day they never acted like a couple or like they knew each other. RS mentioned he got the same kind of emails with Emily and Jef.

I didn't bring this up to go off topic, but more so to do a comparison. People think Andi and Josh are faking it, but we've gotten several candid pictures, not posed pictures, of them that tell a completely different story compared to Juan Pablo and Nikki. It's funny how people can have such differing opinions. It's good though. Makes the world go round.

Sorry, I just have to clarify my thoughts from my prevous post. I didn't know anything about those pics from RS but I mentioned there are plenty of pics in JPG/Nikki's fan threads. If those pics were taken sometime in August, that was after CT and the beginning of the end IMO and understable that they weren't interacting. Again, there are tons of pics of them in their fan thread, where they were very much interacting and very much enjoying their relationship.

It's just another example as bean says, it's all lovey dovey in the beginning but it doesn't mean it will last. A/J are in the lovey dovey stage. I wish them years of happiness, a beautiful wedding, and good fortune. However because of her acting ability, and all the things I dislike about her behaviour, I'm not convinced this is a strong relationship at this point.

Some enjoy the way she teases Josh, I find it annoying. It's all a matter of opinion and how we all see things differently, nothing wrong with that at all. We can all take notice of each others opinions. :yes:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:46 pm

Yes, we all see things differently. It is what makes the world go 'round! I see Andi as softening, almost morphing into Josh. She has said she loves him more everyday. All my opinion. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:56 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Yes, we all see things differently.  It is what makes the world go 'round!  I see Andi as softening, almost morphing into Josh.  She has said she loves him more everyday.   All my opinion.  Smiley

Whereas I see Josh becoming more like Andi. It is all in our own opinions and perspective. I also can and have been wrong. If they make it and I start to see a difference, I will be happy to admit then. Until then, I still don't like Andi and I am growing to dislike Josh. Again, this is just my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz