SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:
aviej wrote:Even before Kacie and Aaron got engaged, I just found it interesting that Andi never met Kacie - at least as far as we are aware.

Yup me too. Both couples can fight all they want but I wish the rest of the family were good.

I see no reason for Andi to hate Kacie before even meeting her, I think the tweet Kacie favourited during the season really does explain it.

Yup. IMO, that seemed to start it all and it wasn't the only tweet Kacie acknowledged that wasn't so nice about Andi. It seemed shortly after that Josh cut ties with Kacie on SM. I would understand why if Josh and Andi weren't happy with Aaron's girlfriend agreeing with and wanting to remain number in the Murray household against Andi and publicly had that on SM. They've all been pretty immature in the whole situation, but it seems to me at least that Kacie initiated the immaturity.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:50 pm

Per Alanna: "Yep, me too. I have no trouble saying that everyone is acting a little (or a LOT) immature and petty on sm here.

Defriending your mom?
Proudly posting you're a mama's boy?
Ignoring any sm contact from your future MIL?
Throwing sm shade on your kid?
Fav'ing tweets about your future sis in law?

Really, I could go on. No one deserves a pat on the head and a gold star here imo. I have no idea what's happening behind the scenes but on sm and in public, no one is doing themselves any favors.

Of course my man Hy is above the fray on sm so far because obviously, it's Hy!! And Denny seems to have taken the "don't confirm you're an idiot by speaking" quote to heart, which I appreciate. So let's just keep Stephie of the children.

And this explains why they all need therapy. cantstopl Either that or a huge sm break.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:59 pm

luvlady345 wrote:It all boils down to this if you don't like Andi/Josh it's all their fault if you like them it's not their fault.....  I am a firm believer that it's someway in the middle.....

I agree with this. I don't think either side is totally to blame. Even in the breakup of my own marriage, I could say both of us did things wrong. Arguments and such rarely occur because just one person or side is wrong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:01 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:^^ Ya, I'm familiar with the timeline. And as I said, they absolutely could have managed. I'm just not sure why missing Aaron's engagement for a family wedding is being compared to missing Aaron's engagement for a paid appearance?

I wasn't comparing, just that they can in fact make two events in two days if they want. That was the point. The travel was possible. I also said I have no idea why they weren't there. It could have been K&A and it could have been J&A, I really don't know.

I do know that when the rest of the two families are there and someone isn't it is odd.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:It all boils down to this if you don't like Andi/Josh it's all their fault if you like them it's not their fault.....  I am a firm believer that it's someway in the middle.....

I agree with this.  I don't think either side is totally to blame.  Even in the breakup of my own marriage, I could say both of us did things wrong.  Arguments and such rarely occur because just one person or side is wrong.

Both of these statements just sum it up entirely.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:
aviej wrote:Even before Kacie and Aaron got engaged, I just found it interesting that Andi never met Kacie - at least as far as we are aware.

Yup me too. Both couples can fight all they want but I wish the rest of the family were good.

I see no reason for Andi to hate Kacie before even meeting her, I think the tweet Kacie favourited during the season really does explain it.

As a Murray fan, I found the things Andi said about the Murrays insulting, so maybe Kacie found the stuff Andi said about a family she loved and cared about insulting too. I understand it was editing, but Andi did not come off as nice about the Murrays in my opinion. I find Kacie favoriting that tweet as much a defense of a family she is fond of versus, I am the favorite not you. Just my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

As a Murray fan, I found the things Andi said about the Murrays insulting, so maybe Kacie found the stuff Andi said about a family she loved and cared about insulting too.  I understand it was editing, but Andi did not come off as nice about the Murrays in my opinion.  I find Kacie favoriting that tweet as much a defense of a family she is fond of versus, I am the favorite not you.  Just my opinion.

I get your opinion, but how in the world is favoriting the tweet "Andi will always play second fiddle in the Murray household behind Kacie" defending the Murray's?

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

As a Murray fan, I found the things Andi said about the Murrays insulting, so maybe Kacie found the stuff Andi said about a family she loved and cared about insulting too.  I understand it was editing, but Andi did not come off as nice about the Murrays in my opinion.  I find Kacie favoriting that tweet as much a defense of a family she is fond of versus, I am the favorite not you.  Just my opinion.

How in the world is favoriting the tweet "Andi will always play second fiddle in the Murray household behind Kacie" defending the Murray's?

Perhaps because Kacie likes the Murrays and is nice to them, whereas Andi as edited on the HTD was not very nice to the Murray family. And seriously if this is the worst thing Kacie ever says, then she is a pretty tame compared to Kelly and even Andi with her snarkiness.

Again, in my opinion.

I also think liking that one tweet if that is it, is a really stupid reason to cut off your brother's girlfriend. Talk to her, talk to him explain why you are annoyed, but cutting the person out of your life via SM. Kacie and Aaron are 23 and 24, so sure I get they may be less mature. Josh at the time was 29 almost 30. Why is he acting less mature? Again my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

How in the world is favoriting the tweet "Andi will always play second fiddle in the Murray household behind Kacie" defending the Murray's?

Perhaps because Kacie likes the Murrays and is nice to them, whereas Andi as edited on the HTD was not very nice to the Murray family.  And seriously if this is the worst thing Kacie ever says, then she is a pretty tame compared to Kelly and even Andi with her snarkiness.

Again, in my opinion.

I also think liking that one tweet if that is it, is a really stupid reason to cut off your brother's girlfriend.  Talk to her, talk to him explain why you are annoyed, but cutting the person out of your life via SM.  Kacie and Aaron are 23 and 24, so sure I get they may be less mature.  Josh at the time was 29 almost 30.  Why is he acting less mature?  Again my opinion.  

I personally would not compare an edited hometown date to favoriting snarky tweets. Only because Andi in her Jezebel interview basically stated that TPTB made it sound like she was hesitant and didn't like the football family idea, but that wasn't really truly the case. She was definitely on board and excited about being part of their family. And as far as Kacie favoriting snarky tweets, I sense that she favorites many of the tweets that are complimentary towards her. She may not have even realized that it could come off as offensive. We can only speculate (the phrase of the week!). But I agree with those of you that say that it's not entirely one persons issue, and that they all need to be mature here.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Well as Josh said on TB, he's not one to judge and he likes to hear people's side and confront them on issues first etc re situation with Andrew. So if we are to take his words and apply it to that situation with Kacie's tweets then it's unlikely that Josh would react so rashly, knowing that that is his brother's girlfriend and by doing anything vexing would result in a strain in his relationship with his brother. I would like to think that it is a combination of events/issues that resulted in Josh unfavoriting Kacie. Again, JMHO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:33 pm

aviej wrote:Well as Josh said on TB, he's not one to judge and he likes to hear people's side and confront them on issues first etc re situation with Andrew. So if we are to take his words and apply it to that situation with Kacie's tweets then it's unlikely that Josh would react so rashly, knowing that that is his brother's girlfriend and by doing anything vexing would result in a strain in his relationship with his brother. I would like to think that it is a combination of events/issues that resulted in Josh unfavoriting Kacie. Again, JMHO.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:37 pm

aviej wrote:Well as Josh said on TB, he's not one to judge and he likes to hear people's side and confront them on issues first etc re situation with Andrew. So if we are to take his words and apply it to that situation with Kacie's tweets then it's unlikely that Josh would react so rashly, knowing that that is his brother's girlfriend and by doing anything vexing would result in a strain in his relationship with his brother. I would like to think that it is a combination of events/issues that resulted in Josh unfavoriting Kacie. Again, JMHO.

I agree, the Josh I had seen in interviews and before the bachelorette would not act rashly. I think we see a different Josh now. If it were just Kacie, maybe, but his unfollowing his family? Not like the man who valued family so much.

I don't know what is happening, but this man seems different than the man he was before. I am not saying bad or good, but different, so his words on the show mean less to me than they would if he was acting consistently with what he did before the season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz