SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Justafan2 Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:58 pm

IMO all of the SM who is following who is exhausting. The holidays are coming up. I think it will be clear then if there is any rift at all. Andi and Josh hold back posting too many personal pics, but I am sure MM and Steph will post about what they are doing and pics.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by BohemianNika Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:23 pm

You guys are on fire! :Nod:

Must be a cultural difference. :yes: I'm from a smallish European country and engagements are very private events here. Nobody in my family or in my circle of friends and colleagues got ever engaged while having other family members witness it. Even the engagement parties are more of an exception. Imagine my surprise  :shocked!: when Josh and Andi not being in KC for Aaron's engagement became such a topic here. Different cultures, different points of view Smiley

Speaking of Aaron, I have to keep reminding myself how big a thing football (as you call it in the US) is. It is a very small sport here in Europe and I can guarantee you that nobody (except maybe someone who is into betting on weird things) here cares about college football or a newbie in NFL who doesn't really play (no offense to Aaron). TB however airs in many countries around the world, so I always assumed that Josh is now more known globally. Again, different views :yes:

Ohhh, also the fact that I come from one of the most atheistic countries in the world with a very relaxed attitude towards nudity and sex. There were sooo many times when I was just  scratch reading your posts  Smiley

Another thing - brides are usually picking their dress with their friends here (or with a sister, sometimes the bride's mother could be included), but the FMIL would be a big No No giggling

I could go on and on. Now, I'm in no way suggesting that my views are the right ones or better than yours. They are just different and that's just fine :yes:

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:
aviej wrote:Even before Kacie and Aaron got engaged, I just found it interesting that Andi never met Kacie - at least as far as we are aware.

Yup me too. Both couples can fight all they want but I wish the rest of the family were good.

I see no reason for Andi to hate Kacie before even meeting her, I think the tweet Kacie favourited during the season really does explain it.

Oooooooh, what tweet? Never heard about a tweet. 2pop
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:33 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
aviej wrote:Even before Kacie and Aaron got engaged, I just found it interesting that Andi never met Kacie - at least as far as we are aware.

Yup me too. Both couples can fight all they want but I wish the rest of the family were good.

I see no reason for Andi to hate Kacie before even meeting her, I think the tweet Kacie favourited during the season really does explain it.

Oooooooh, what tweet?  Never heard about a tweet.   2pop

Where have you been?!?! I'm kidding giggling

Back during the hometown episode, Kacie favorited a tweet that stated "Andi will always play second fiddle behind Kacie in the Murray household." That was the first tweet and there were also a few that essentially made fun of the bachelorette in general. A few weeks after that, we noticed Josh stopped following Kacie on social media.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

As a Murray fan, I found the things Andi said about the Murrays insulting, so maybe Kacie found the stuff Andi said about a family she loved and cared about insulting too.  I understand it was editing, but Andi did not come off as nice about the Murrays in my opinion.  I find Kacie favoriting that tweet as much a defense of a family she is fond of versus, I am the favorite not you.  Just my opinion.

I get your opinion, but how in the world is favoriting the tweet "Andi will always play second fiddle in the Murray household behind Kacie" defending the Murray's?

Did that occur while the show was airing or after it finished airing? 2pop
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:37 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

As a Murray fan, I found the things Andi said about the Murrays insulting, so maybe Kacie found the stuff Andi said about a family she loved and cared about insulting too.  I understand it was editing, but Andi did not come off as nice about the Murrays in my opinion.  I find Kacie favoriting that tweet as much a defense of a family she is fond of versus, I am the favorite not you.  Just my opinion.

I get your opinion, but how in the world is favoriting the tweet "Andi will always play second fiddle in the Murray household behind Kacie" defending the Murray's?

Did that occur while the show was airing or after it finished airing?  2pop

While the show was airing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:39 pm

BohemianNika wrote:You guys are on fire! :Nod:

Sometimes I honestly don't understand why are certain things even discussed. Must be a cultural difference. :yes: I'm from a smallish European country and engagements are very private events here. Nobody in my family or in my circle of friends and colleagues got ever engaged while having other family members witness it. Even the engagement parties are more of an exception. Imagine my surprise  :shocked!: when Josh and Andi not being in KC for Aaron's engagement became such a topic here. Different cultures, different points of view Smiley

Speaking of Aaron, I have to keep reminding myself how big a thing football (as you call it in the US) is. It is a very small sport here in Europe and I can guarantee you that nobody (except maybe someone who is into betting on weird things) here cares about college football or a newbie in NFL who doesn't really play (no offense to Aaron). TB however airs in many countries around the world, so I always assumed that Josh is now more known globally. Again, different views :yes:

Ohhh, also the fact that I come from one of the most atheistic countries in the world with a very relaxed attitude towards nudity and sex. There were sooo many times when I was just  scratch reading your posts  Smiley

Another thing - brides are usually picking their dress with their friends here (or with a sister, sometimes the bride's mother could be included), but the FMIL would be a big No No giggling

I could go on and on. Now, I'm in no way suggesting that my views are the right ones or better than yours. They are just different and that's just fine :yes:

American football is huge, so yes, it is a really big deal here and in the south especially.

Just my opinion, Aaron has always been pretty realistic about life. He earned his bachelors degree while he was at UGA and started work on a Masters. I don't think he finished as some of my friends have told me, but he knows that he will have life after football.

As a football star Aaron was always a big deal everywhere that is just the way it is. From what I have read he has been very humble and accepting of his role in KC now. I have also heard that he does have great potential and that being given this year to rehab was a blessing.

Josh is famous worldwide now for going on the bachelorette. The Aaron I saw was very happy for his brother, but was also trying his best to impress in training camp when the bachelorette finished.

Engagements can be very private or a very big deal. It is a personal preference. With all of the two families there but Josh and Andi that is strange. I am not blaming J&A or K&A, just noting that it is odd.

I actually included my first MIL in a lot of the wedding plans since I adored her and valued her opinion. She helped me pick out a lot of things, that my mother then vetoed. It is a personal choice.

I also had almost all of my wedding arranged before the dress was bought, since it was not the thing I built my wedding around, my mom also pretty much got her way since it was just easier that way. Every family and person is different.

My second wedding was small and private and very much what I wanted, instead of it mostly getting vetoed by my mom.

I personally loved the Murray family and their bond. I thought Andi was a lucky girl to get to be part of them. It seems that she and Josh are not spending very much time with them. That is their choice, just not what I would do, and that is okay. I do dislike Andi and find her abrasive, so yes, I put a lot more blame on her. But I don't think it is all her. Josh is making his choices too, Andi can want what she wants, Josh is a 30 year old man, so he is as much a part if not more than her.

Did the Murrays do something? Possibly, I like them and admire Aaron and Kacie who both seem hard working and pursuing their dreams. I think Stephanie is awesome and MM might be a bit much, but a loving supportive mother, I would like that a lot.

I do wonder if Andi isn't a little jealous of Kacie. Kacie was Christian Ponder's gf when he was drafted into the NFL and she is now engaged to Aaron who pursued her first. It does seem that Kacie without having to try so hard, like going on the bachelorette, managed to get what Andi had always wanted at least before the bachelorette.

Just based on their SM activity I would probably want to be friends with Kacie instead of Andi, but that is my opinion, others are entitled to theirs.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Oooooooh, what tweet?  Never heard about a tweet.   2pop

Where have you been?!?! I'm kidding giggling

Back during the hometown episode, Kacie favorited a tweet that stated "Andi will always play second fiddle behind Kacie in the Murray household." That was the first tweet and there were also a few that essentially made fun of the bachelorette in general. A few weeks after that, we noticed Josh stopped following Kacie on social media.  

I might have the timeline wrong, but wasn't Kacie the first one who unfollowed Josh on SM? Or did she unfollow him, followed him back just to unfollow him again? I guess that's the way to show someone that you really don't want to follow them? Damned twittergate, it's such a mess giggling

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

It was the week of HTDs when Andi made many snarky comments about the Murrays and even said that Stephanie was the mature one in the family. Yes, it was edited, but my favorite line ever was from Tiffany from Real World I. They can only use the words you say and the actions you do. So those things that were edited came out of Andi's mouth. It may have been in defense of Josh, but it still wasn't nice to the Murrays.

Also didn't Andi say she liked football and being part of an athletic family? Then why is she complaining about Josh watching football? Or is this more of the cute, bratty Andi that I don't get?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

It was the week of HTDs when Andi made many snarky comments about the Murrays and even said that Stephanie was the mature one in the family.  Yes, it was edited, but my favorite line ever was from Tiffany from Real World I.  They can only use the words you say and the actions you do.  So those things that were edited came out of Andi's mouth.  It may have been in defense of Josh, but it still wasn't nice to the Murrays.

Also didn't Andi say she liked football and being part of an athletic family?  Then why is she complaining about Josh watching football?  Or is this more of the cute, bratty Andi that I don't get?

And I'm sorry, but IMO, there's no possible way favoriting a tweet that is essentially saying you'll always be more important and better in the Murray family versus Andi has anything to do with defending them. She could have favorited actual tweets defending them as I'm sure there were some negative tweets regarding Andi's opinions, but Kacie chose to favorite "Andi will always play second fiddle in the Murray household behind Kacie." That's pretty telling to me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Kacie probably hate-watched all season long laugh out loud

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:51 pm

These are my opinions:
1) There are too many big egos in the Dorfman-Murray gang.
2) SM is stupid and should never be confused with real communication.
3) I've witnessed more maturity at the Neonatal ICU than with these people.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz