SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:52 pm

I think it was a lovely gesture for Josh to go to a family wedding, especially since Andi's sister and husband had flown in from California.  This may have been planned well before Aaron decided to propose to Kacie and have the family come.  There was a girls weekend planned already that weekend for Kacie's Mom and Aaron's Mom to come and visit.  This relationship within the Murray family reminds me of Shay and Catherine.  They basically cut off social media from their life and did not let us see how their friendship progressed.  I think it is better to say nothing and let the new family relationships progress slowly.  Andi and Josh seem happy and Aaron and Kacie seem happy.  I am surprised at how many people are analyzing and analyzing this.  I guess I do fall on the side that I thought Kacie's tweets and favoring unkind tweets was not a good thing at all in building new family relationships.  It is better for nothing to be said at all than make that mistake.  Just like Shay was right in not commenting at all while building a relationship with Catherine and letting Sean and Catherine have the public face.  I think this silence is wise for Josh and Andi.

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

Did that occur while the show was airing or after it finished airing?  2pop

While the show was airing.

Kacie probably hate-watched all season long laugh out loud

Too funny! What's even funnier is that I figured they would end up being good friends with each other. Oopsies, my mistake laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:10 pm

Just a reminder, it is still a speculation that Kacie favoriting that tweet is behind the supposed rift. The girl basically favorites every tweet she's mentioned in and I would hope Josh has better things to do than go through all of them no idea

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:13 pm

BohemianNika wrote:Just a reminder, it is still a speculation that Kacie favoriting that tweet is behind the supposed rift. The girl basically favorites every tweet she's mentioned in and I would hope Josh has better things to do than go through all of them no idea

No, I don't think that anyone necessarily thinks that's what the cause of everything is, but it certainly shows that even while the show was still airing, perhaps Kacie wasn't a fan of Andi. Since we don't know any of these people, it's possible more was discussed behind closed doors. However, like I said, this was the first anyone had seen anything of someone not liking someone else within the family.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote: snipped

Also didn't Andi say she liked football and being part of an athletic family?  Then why is she complaining about Josh watching football?  Or is this more of the cute, bratty Andi that I don't get?

It's the MeAndi factor kicking in, just like Josh isn't going to Vegas for his bachelor party as per Andi's quote. He's faithful and all but she wants him back in one piece. :gotcha:

What I'd like to know, is how do you theme your wedding around the dress? Is this a Southern custom?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:18 pm

BohemianNika wrote:You guys are on fire! :Nod:

Sometimes I honestly don't understand why are certain things even discussed. Must be a cultural difference. :yes: I'm from a smallish European country and engagements are very private events here. Nobody in my family or in my circle of friends and colleagues got ever engaged while having other family members witness it. Even the engagement parties are more of an exception. Imagine my surprise  :shocked!: when Josh and Andi not being in KC for Aaron's engagement became such a topic here. Different cultures, different points of view Smiley

Speaking of Aaron, I have to keep reminding myself how big a thing football (as you call it in the US) is. It is a very small sport here in Europe and I can guarantee you that nobody (except maybe someone who is into betting on weird things) here cares about college football or a newbie in NFL who doesn't really play (no offense to Aaron). TB however airs in many countries around the world, so I always assumed that Josh is now more known globally. Again, different views :yes:

Ohhh, also the fact that I come from one of the most atheistic countries in the world with a very relaxed attitude towards nudity and sex. There were sooo many times when I was just  scratch reading your posts  Smiley

Another thing - brides are usually picking their dress with their friends here (or with a sister, sometimes the bride's mother could be included), but the FMIL would be a big No No giggling

I could go on and on. Now, I'm in no way suggesting that my views are the right ones or better than yours. They are just different and that's just fine :yes:

I 100% agree :yes: Good Post I agree word
Sometime I come here and for me its really funny reading all the post and how serious things get about SM ect... 2pop
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Also didn't Andi say she liked football and being part of an athletic family?  Then why is she complaining about Josh watching football?  Or is this more of the cute, bratty Andi that I don't get?

It's the MeAndi factor kicking in, just like Josh isn't going to Vegas for his bachelor party as per Andi's quote. He's faithful and all but she wants him back in one piece. :gotcha:

What I'd like to know, is how do you theme your wedding around the dress? Is this a Southern custom?

I would say it's an 'I'm giving an interview at a wedding dress show and I want the designer to be happy, just in case ABC doesn't pay for my wedding' custom cantstopl Anyway, that's what I would do, play to his ego Hugesmile

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:30 pm

BohemianNika wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I would say it's an 'I'm giving an interview at a wedding dress show and I want the designer to be happy, just in case ABC doesn't pay for my wedding' custom cantstopl  Anyway, that's what I would do, play to his ego Hugesmile

Yep those are Andi's diplomatic lawyer words in regards to planning the wedding around the dress.  If some designer wants to give her an wonderful dress why not plan the wedding around it!  Keeping her options open.  Also Josh is a financial planner, he is watching the budget too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:46 pm

BohemianNika wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I would say it's an 'I'm giving an interview at a wedding dress show and I want the designer to be happy, just in case ABC doesn't pay for my wedding' custom cantstopl  Anyway, that's what I would do, play to his ego Hugesmile

IMO she was joking!!! I do that all the time with my boyfriend Hugesmile  when he watching to much, how you call it ... soccer Hugesmile
A friend of mine did it!!!! First the dress, than coloures, deco, flowers etc ...[/quote]
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
It was the week of HTDs when Andi made many snarky comments about the Murrays and even said that Stephanie was the mature one in the family.  Yes, it was edited, but my favorite line ever was from Tiffany from Real World I.  They can only use the words you say and the actions you do.  So those things that were edited came out of Andi's mouth.  It may have been in defense of Josh, but it still wasn't nice to the Murrays.

From what we were shown, all of the Murrays graciously welcomed Andi into the family home during a very stressful & life changing time in Aaron's life. (He was coming off a very significant injury at a time when there were many highly touted QBs available in the draft.)  Josh was just one of four guys whose families Andi was visiting - while part of a reality tv dating show!  

If I were Kacie, I would have been less than pleased watching the HTD & hearing Andi's comments about the Murray family.  It's possible that they could have met by this time since Josh & Andi were practically living together at the time the HTDs were shown.  I also thought Kacie, Aaron and the Murray family showed remarkable restraint after the world learned that Andi had sex with Nick in the fantasy suite.  That had to have been extremely embarrassing!  Maybe she felt Josh deserved better... 

Sorry stuckinsc.  Cute/bratty isn't how I see Andi.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Kacie recently fav'd a tweet showing Aaron having sex with a woman while another dude was passed out in bed so I think embarrassment in this arena is nothing new for her, Aaron or the Murrays.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:40 pm

Aaaaand thread killed. laugh out loud This is so strange.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz