SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Of course Jodi's love is real. Their families know it too! You might not like them and that is everyone's choice, but they are definitely for real. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by aviej Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:28 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Of course Jodi's love is real.  Their families know it too!  You might not like them and that is everyone's choice, but they are definitely for real.  ;)

I agree I totally echo your sentiments! IMO, they are the most real couple to come out of the franchise, I have not been drawn to any other couple like I have to JODI. I just think that compatibility and chemistry wise, they are just off the charts!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:30 pm

It's funny. Juan Pablo and Nikki were defended as a legitimate couple, but with the pictures RS posted today and his account from someone who was at the same place as them for a full day, they barely interacted and in every candid picture they're not affectionate and don't even look like they care to be sitting next to each other. RS said he got the same for Emily and Jef.

With every candid picture we've gotten of Andi and Josh they're holding hands, hugging and close to each other and this is when hey don't know they're being watched. Not to mention they've been living together in the same apartment since May.

But ya, they're putting on a show and faking a relationship.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It's funny. Juan Pablo and Nikki were defended as a legitimate couple, but with the pictures RS posted today and his account from someone who was at the same place as them for a full day, they barely interacted and in every candid picture they're not affectionate and don't even look like they care to be sitting next to each other. RS said he got the same for Emily and Jef.

With every candid picture we've gotten of Andi and Josh they're holding hands, hugging and close to each other and this is when hey don't know they're being watched. Not to mention they've been living together in the same apartment since May.

Exactly, no faking with jodi. Some here don't like them and that is fine. But they are not faking. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It's funny. Juan Pablo and Nikki were defended as a legitimate couple, but with the pictures RS posted today and his account from someone who was at the same place as them for a full day, they barely interacted and in every candid picture they're not affectionate and don't even look like they care to be sitting next to each other. RS said he got the same for Emily and Jef.

:dripdrip cantstopl
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:37 pm

I have not seen RS's picture as I don't follow him and I don't know which picture or time frame you are referring to. Anyone can go to their JPG/Nikki fan thread here on this forum, there are countless pics of them together over the last year very much interacting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:40 pm

I don't think Ash is talking about posed pictures, she was talking about random candid pictures when they don't think anyone is watching.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Yeah, I'm honestly confused where this "fake relationship" speculation is coming from? I understand not liking them, not thinking the wedding is actually going to happen, etc., but that they're actually faking a relationship? I don't understand where this theory came from. What am I missing?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:45 pm

I don't get it either, because their love is as plain as day.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:46 pm

For me it's not about liking or not liking them, I'm skeptical that any couple that comes out of the show will survive outside of the bach bubble, when they return to the real world.  The only two couples that I never really had any doubts about were Ashley & JP and Sean & Catherine.  And it has nothing to do with not believing love can happen on a reality show.  Let's be honest, it's more infatuation while filming and real love starts after the show is over when they're in hiding and get to spend real quality time together and really get to know one another.  

So, yes I'm skeptical that Andi and Josh will make it.  I took the last few seasons of so I didn't watch or follow the boards while Andi's season aired.  So I have no feelings one way or the other about them from that.  It's just normal skepticism from having watched, followed and sleuthed for a while, as well as, from occasionally reading an interview and all the heated back and forth here.

No, they're families don't have to fake, lie or cover up anything.  They may honestly believe the love is real. It may be and it last, then again, it might not last.  That's not to say they don't or didn't love each other, but every relationship is not meant to be.  If they make it fine, if they don't... Well that's ok to.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:46 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I don't think Ash is talking about posed pictures, she was talking about random candid pictures when they don't think anyone is watching.....

I don't want to go off topic, I just wanted to point out there are tons of pics of JPG/Nikki in the fan threads. Like I said I don't know anything about that pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:47 pm

I don't think you are missing anything. IMO, some don't like Jodi and that is fine and their right, but I believe because of the strong dislike some have against Andi, they are choosing to believe Jodi is fake. No fact to back it up, just their opinion.

IMO, Josh and Andi are all over each other and so in love I can't imagine how anyone would see the opposite. no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz