SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:58 am

^ 26 September Lou posts photo on facebook of Blake and her family. Odd as she would have been home for some time by then. Not sure of the date Lou and Lisa have coffee and post photos on IG. Clearly still talking at that point which to me means Blakes message to Lisa was Definately after this. AllAboutLove what do you make of Ambers comments?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:16 am

Sundy wrote:^ 26 September Lou posts photo on facebook of Blake and her family. Odd as she would have been home for some time by then.  Not sure of the date Lou and Lisa have coffee and post photos on IG. Clearly still talking at that point which to me means Blakes message to Lisa was Definately after this. AllAboutLove what do you make of Ambers comments?

Yep, definitely seems everyone was in the dark about the breakup other than Sam (though she didn't know why other than the general feeling thing). This all seems to have taken place right before and after the Finale (no wonder there was a media blackout!)

IMO, Blake probably panicked at what the public would think of him for breaking it off with Sam so he decided to do the following:
1) Contact Louise via letter before the Finale (so she would watch him propose but have a letter saying it was a mistake). 
2) call Lisa after the Finale (since she had seen him cry when he let her go) and he asked if she still had feelings.
3) Did both, maybe didn't hear back from Louise yet, so doing both he hoped one of them would bite? Lisa didn't. He had to work to get Louise to (based on his TheProject Interview this best explains why he was sad, Lisa saying no, and yet small smile when asked about someone else, Louise potentially being with him.)

Concerning Amber's comments. I really am more so focusing on what the 4 (Blake, Sam, Louise, Lisa) are saying since we actually get to see their facial expressions, body language, etc. Amber is only correct in that Louise definitely was all "I will love you forever" when Blake sent her home with a smile (no tears there!). 
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:18 am

This story is not making sense. Didn't Lisa say that she did not want to continue at F2 and that she broke it off with Blake but production forced her to appear at the FRC? Why then would Blake call her and ask if she sees a future with him. He already knows the answer to that. Let me just say that I did not watch the episodes but just curious.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:19 am

I love how channel 10 are telling everyone to "move on" ie the panel on the project- when they're facilitating all the "exclusive" interviews and extensively advertising said interviews. IMO channel 10 know they may have taken things too far and permanently tarnished The Bachelor Australia, due to what has happened I believe the show will always leave a sour taste in the Aussie public's mouth laugh out loud ..do you guys believe the franchise will be able to survive in Australia anymore????

Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:28 am

iamreal2u wrote:This story is not making sense.  Didn't Lisa say that she did not want to continue at F2 and that she broke it off with Blake but production forced her to appear at the FRC? Why then would Blake call her and ask if she sees a future with him.  He already knows the answer to that.  Let me just say that I did not watch the episodes but just curious.

That is hearsay and a rumour. Lisa did not say this. Her behaviour when she left, and crying was a lot of emotion for someone that is more reserved. Someone posted the 'theory' you mention without any evidence other than someone told such and such. We were also told that Lisa was pregnant. This was not true. Anyone can come on this forum and say "I am a friend of Lisa or such and such and know the inside scoop". Without some evidence, that is just hearsay and rumours. 

We can only go by what we can provide evidence for. Typically, anything personal is good... a tweet, etc can indicate truth/evasiveness. On camera interviews are good (body language, facial expressions, hearing and seeing the person talk). Radio interviews are good too for voice intonation/deflection, etc. Photos on SM are good indicators. To a lesser degree are DailyMail, and other tabloid rags (there is always a "source" with them and they will print anything "Bach baby?'. Woman's Day was a paid interview and Blake and Louise retweeted it after it came out and it is the same story they say on The Project. Obviously we can never know what is what. But we need some sort of evidence to support a claim.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:41 am

grace8136 wrote:There are too many things we don't know to pass harsh judgement imo. He wasn't with Louise at the finale. He had just given her the letter and things were very much up in the air. She's such a great girl, so it's no huge surprise he wants to be with her. They seem like a good fit. It doesn't need to be more complicated than that. Love can be messy, especially when televised with a deadline. I'm happy for them and hoping for the best.

Grace regarding the complicated comment, I agree that things are not that complicated but Blake is the one that has made things more complicated for all parties involved.

All Blake had to say was he didn't love Sam & loves someone else. He didn't have to result to lies on multiple interviews & character defamation of Sam via his PR agents. I posted yesterday that the truth always sets people free. That was the path Blake should have taken. He has the right to love whoever he pleases but the inconsistencies from him IMO & the approach he took post show was not the right one. The way Jason Meisnick went about it with the AFTR as multiple folks have posted here was the right way to go about it, just let the public know he was not in love with Sam & he was going to explore a relationship with any of the girls he still had feelings for, this case would have been shut close IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:This story is not making sense.  Didn't Lisa say that she did not want to continue at F2 and that she broke it off with Blake but production forced her to appear at the FRC? Why then would Blake call her and ask if she sees a future with him.  He already knows the answer to that.  Let me just say that I did not watch the episodes but just curious.

That is hearsay and a rumour. Lisa did not say this. Her behaviour when she left, and crying was a lot of emotion for someone that is more reserved. Someone posted the 'theory' you mention without any evidence other than someone told such and such. We were also told that Lisa was pregnant. This was not true. Anyone can come on this forum and say "I am a friend of Lisa or such and such and know the inside scoop". Without some evidence, that is just hearsay and rumours. 

We can only go by what we can provide evidence for. Typically, anything personal is good... a tweet, etc can indicate truth/evasiveness. On camera interviews are good (body language, facial expressions, hearing and seeing the person talk). Radio interviews are good too for voice intonation/deflection, etc. Photos on SM are good indicators. To a lesser degree are DailyMail, and other tabloid rags (there is always a "source" with them and they will print anything "Bach baby?'. Woman's Day was a paid interview and Blake and Louise retweeted it after it came out and it is the same story they say on The Project. Obviously we can never know what is what. But we need some sort of evidence to support a claim.

Thanks for responding. Thought that information was more factual. Oh well. Was Blake ever asked if he had contacted Lisa and the consensus is that he asked Lisa if she sees a future with him or not that did she see a future with him? The word did makes a huge difference.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:21 am

iamreal2u.. "sees a future" (present tense)

Lisa's comments posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2636p864-the-bachelor-australia-season-2-blake-garvey-atfr-spoilers-media-social-media-discussion-2#705883
She also commented that Blake's saying a web of lies.

Timeline where all this fits in based on what each person (Blake, Sam, Lisa, Louise) has stated speaking for themeselves here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2636p864-the-bachelor-australia-season-2-blake-garvey-atfr-spoilers-media-social-media-discussion-2#705901
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:16 am

grace8136 wrote:There are too many things we don't know to pass harsh judgement imo. He wasn't with Louise at the finale. He had just given her the letter and things were very much up in the air. She's such a great girl, so it's no huge surprise he wants to be with her. They seem like a good fit. It doesn't need to be more complicated than that. Love can be messy, especially when televised with a deadline. I'm happy for them and hoping for the best.

IA - There are so many twists speculation and rumours we really don't know the truth. Cutting him some slack, I'm sure he was told what to say what not to say and when to say it. So after all this, I still blame production, who IMO are responsible for this whole mess. Although the situation may not be exactly like Jason Mesnick, the backlash was just as bad. He too said all the right things to Melissa, we had s/caps confirming she was second out of the limo, done deal. If B/L are truly in love, I hope they can get out of the media and concentrate on their relationship. This will be the true test for them, and I wish them well.

That's what I thought too. I thought this was posted somewhere around here as fact.

A reminder of the importance of using IMO JMHO JMO, to be able to distinguish between opinions and facts.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtystreetpie Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:37 am

Any link to the project with Sam and Lisa?

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:47 pm

The Project, Tuesday 21 October
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/2014/10/21

Wendy

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Wish there was an international version so we could all see

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack