SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by sharkie Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:03 pm

The laws won't apply to reality TV shows until someone, or better yet a class action group stand up and makes them accountable. Seems like a lot of innocent people were drawn into what was really a scripted mini drama veiled with the reality TV cloak. If it is true that Blake wanted to pick Louise but was forced to pick Sam because she was better Telly then they really all should sue channel 10 and Shine...that's just despicable to play with people's lives and emotions like that. Unless of course Sam was in on it too, but that seems really unlikely. And of course this is just the tip of the deceptive iceberg...

sharkie

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Breaking newshttp://instagram.com/p/uJU5icjmE9/
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:29 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2792297/sam-frost-reveals-s-reached-blake-garvey-louise-pillidge-rumoured-romance.html
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:34 pm

25-year-old Sam told Daily Mail Australia that she had texted both Blake and Louise. “I messaged both of them on Friday and I was like ‘guys, you gotta let me know, are the rumours true?’ And I haven’t heard back from either of them.”
“I hope it’s not true…until the day they actually leave together as a couple, then I’ll deal with it then, but I’m still kind of hoping that it’s just rumours.”

Read more at http://www.mamamia.com.au/social/sam-texts-blake-louise/#7jhtfRdd2LMSqFxA.99
...poor Sam. She just can’t get any answers. Only double negatives.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Regarding the rumours of Blake and Louise...

- The whole rumour about Blake not choosing Louise as his F1 because he thought she couldn't handle the media sounds like rubbish.
- What person would prefer to be in the media as the fall-back girl rather than the F1? After the supposed-guy you're with has proposed to another girl, dumped her, and then is with you?
- If Louise could not handle being F1 then how in the world are we supposed to believe she could handle being the fall-back girl?

If there is any truth to the rumours it will come out. And so far, even though the magazines print lies, there is always some truth in these lies. Case in point: the cabbage patch dolls were real. So the source knew this and thus was credible. It's a very specific thing to mention. Linking them to Blake, and fabricating he has an obsession with them, is where the lies/rumours come into play. But the actual dolls are real, in his mother's home, belonging to her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Okay, so I don't watch this show but have been following what is has been going on here. The more of the press I am reading, the more I see comparisons with Jason/Molly/Melissa with Sam very much the Melissa role (without the boyfriend picking her up from the airport post show). Someone seems to be up for the first Aussie Bette and seems to be playing it perfectly.

This whole thing was a mess and will probably take years to sort it out. Note to those involved and currently vilified...this too shall pass. The two most hated US Bachelors ever...Brad1 and Jason...were crucified after their seasons and for a few years post show, but both received their redemption...after a suitable time in hiding and grovelling to the masses. Just get yourselves some good PR agents.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:20 am

Sprite wrote:Okay, so I don't watch this show but have been following what is has been going on here. The more of the press I am reading, the more I see comparisons with Jason/Molly/Melissa with Sam very much the Melissa role (without the boyfriend picking her up from the airport post show). Someone seems to be up for the first Aussie Bette and seems to be playing it perfectly.

This whole thing was a mess and will probably take years to sort it out. Note to those involved and currently vilified...this too shall pass. The two most hated US Bachelors ever...Brad1 and Jason...were crucified after their seasons and for a few years post show, but both received their redemption...after a suitable time in hiding and grovelling to the masses. Just get yourselves some good PR agents.
As much as this may seem to be the case (and Blake and Louise may very well be together), there's no comparison really between Blake and Brad1/Jason. Behaviour vs. Occupation (i.e., the owner of male stripper business is a totally new job description for a bachelor, in any of the franchises). If anything, I think the problem is that, behaviour aside, his occupation definitely does not lend itself to gaining credibility in connecting marriage with stripping business (as much as anyone wants to say it is just hen parties, the site specifically states "Alpha strippers'). As much as we don't like to make judgments on someone's occupation, IMO, the franchise can barely survive with bachelors that don't have scandalous occupations, let alone ones that do - but use semantics to deflect from this fact (so much for honesty). I will be shocked if Louise chooses to be with Blake based on this (shallow or not, I wouldn't, IMO, because it was not told upfront). Molly and Jason are a totally different couple (he being a father and in a non-scandal occupation).

Most of the girls on TBAU have stated that Blake was not even a 'catch' and discussed amongst themselves how they wished there was another guy. Being 'forced' into a situation where there is one guy only, and not one that the girls would even choose in the real world (Lisa has confirmed that Blake is and was never her type) shows that it really just plays on the emotions by TBAU creating an 'end of the world, one guy only, scenario'. Granted, everyone goes on it with the possibility of fame/money, etc. - the bachelor and contestants all included - but this doesn't change how many of the girls didn't even care for him from the get-go and why the season was about the girls' connections with each other rather than with Blake. Most of the girls stayed for the adventure and exposure of it all, not because of Blake. Again, they probably would never date him in the real world, or choose to do so based on what they have said before the final rose ceremony/engagement and before the breakup was announced.

Here is Chantal revealing that the girls discussed how they wished there were other men/another man to choose from... "get some new men on the turf" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKX6wVB_27w

Here is Katrina confirming in the comments on her instagram what many of the girls have said about their disappointment in having Blake as TB.

moniquerollins so sad sad I've said it from the start, you all deserve better than him
katrina_burgoyne @moniquerollins yes.... The exact observation I made the night I met him...
katrina_burgoyne @momom0m0 there were actually two accessions when I was contemplating leaving... But then I realised what an incredible experience and adventure... I wanted to try and get to know Blake that hopefully my first gutt feeling was wrong!
Read more at http://websta.me/p/822794025674913803_305797733#ky2Yah1e8WJTtHSb.99
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 53 Sfaf10
Source:http://websta.me/p/822794025674913803_305797733

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:45 am

i feel really bad for louise if she's with this shady character but i doubt that she is unless she's bamboozled she'll wake up sooner or later or we shall hope
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sprite wrote:Okay, so I don't watch this show but have been following what is has been going on here. The more of the press I am reading, the more I see comparisons with Jason/Molly/Melissa with Sam very much the Melissa role (without the boyfriend picking her up from the airport post show). Someone seems to be up for the first Aussie Bette and seems to be playing it perfectly.

As much as this may seem to be the case (and Blake and Louise may very well be together), there's no comparison really between Blake and Brad1/Jason. Behaviour vs. Occupation (i.e., the owner of male stripper business is a totally new job description for a bachelor, in any of the franchises). If anything, I think the problem is that, behaviour aside, his occupation definitely does not lend itself to gaining credibility in connecting marriage with stripping business (as much as anyone wants to say it is just hen parties, the site specifically states "Alpha strippers'). As much as we don't like to make judgments on someone's occupation, IMO, the franchise can barely survive with bachelors that do have non-scandalous occupations, let alone one's that do but use semantics to deflect from this fact (so much for honesty). I will be shocked if Louise chooses to be with Blake based on this (shallow or not, I wouldn't, IMO, because it was not told upfront). Molly and Jason are a totally different couple (he being a father and in a non-scandal occupation).

Most of the girls on TBAU have stated that Blake was not even a 'catch' and discussed amongst themselves how they wished there was another guy. Being 'forced' into a situation where there is one guy only, and not one that the girls would even choose in the real world (Lisa has confirmed that Blake is and was never her type) shows that it really just plays on the emotions by TBAU creating an 'end of the world, one guy only, scenario'. Granted, everyone goes on it with the possibility of fame/money, etc. - the bachelor and contestants all included - but this doesn't change how many of the girls didn't even care for him from the get-go and why the season was about the girls' connections with each other rather than with Blake. Most of the girls stayed for the adventure and exposure of it all, not because of Blake. Again, they probably would never date him in the real world, or choose to do so based on what they have said before the final rose ceremony/engagement and before the breakup was announced.

Here is Chantal revealing that the girls discussed how they wished there were other men/another man to choose from... "get some new men on the turf" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKX6wVB_27w

Here is Katrina confirming in the comments on her instagram what many of the girls have said about their disappointment in having Blake as TB.

moniquerollins so sad sad I've said it from the start, you all deserve better than him
katrina_burgoyne @moniquerollins yes.... The exact observation I made the night I met him...
katrina_burgoyne @momom0m0 there were actually two accessions when I was contemplating leaving... But then I realised what an incredible experience and adventure... I wanted to try and get to know Blake that hopefully my first gutt feeling was wrong!
Read more at http://websta.me/p/822794025674913803_305797733#ky2Yah1e8WJTtHSb.99
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 53 Sfaf10
Source:http://websta.me/p/822794025674913803_305797733

Regarding the bolded...well, that pretty much sums up every season. Not everyone is going to be into the same person and lots of people are often disappointed when they find out who the lead is. Remember poor Ashley having it thrown in her face repeatedly that the guys wished it was Emily? Nevertheless, they stay for the adventure, the travel, for self promotion and sometimes to get their significant others waiting at home to put a ring on it. Even Melissa admitted somewhere post show, that she would never have dated Jason in real life. Every season, the drama mostly revolves around the cast, particularly on the Bachelor where the producers love to get the women all competing for the same guy....whether they would date them in real life or not. In the immortal words of Courtney..."Winning!" In the Bachelor bubble, the lead always becomes the most desirable...at least for those vulnerable, easily manipulated, gullible types that producers so love to cast. So basically, what I'm trying to say, all this is just same old, same old....with a new cast and a lead with a bit more scandalous occupation.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:15 am

I can't believe I wasted my time on this show. The only redeeming value was posting here with all of you.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
25-year-old Sam told Daily Mail Australia that she had texted both Blake and Louise. “I messaged both of them on Friday and I was like ‘guys, you gotta let me know, are the rumours true?’ And I haven’t heard back from either of them.”
“I hope it’s not true…until the day they actually leave together as a couple, then I’ll deal with it then, but I’m still kind of hoping that it’s just rumours.”

Read more at http://www.mamamia.com.au/social/sam-texts-blake-louise/#7jhtfRdd2LMSqFxA.99
...poor Sam. She just can’t get any answers. Only double negatives.

I thought Sam blocked Blake's number?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:38 am

Norcalgal wrote:I can't believe I wasted my time on this show.  The only redeeming value was posting here with all of you.  

Haha, likewise. Everything I post now is just deadhorse

It seems we got more out of it than the contestants/TB themselves.  Except the money. We didn't get the money. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack