SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by ideas_ideas Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:44 pm

RE: the baking together, I had always assumed this was during filming, i.e. they'd go on a date together and talk about what challenges they would set each other, and then go back to respective ‘homes’ (Bach pad / mansion) and do their challenges and then report back on the next dates, be it group or single, as a little ‘thing’ they got to share together during filming. I don’t think Blake would have made such a giant slip on radio to confess they were doing it post-show – that would have been a massive slip. I think it was during filming and was just edited out.

RE: Louise dropping everything and defending Blake etc. I only just remembered given Blakes letter ‘…want to be your first, last and only love’, I seem to recall now that Louise had never had a serious relationship previously? It was definitely one of them that hadn't had a serious relationship before, think it was Louise? In which case I think she really is just totally in love with Blake and was genuinely totally heartbroken so she’s doing the classic feminine thing of falling totally in love without her own boundaries … will do anything for him to an extent that’s out of balance … seeing things through rose coloured glasses, believes everything he says (and let’s face it, he switches the charm and the romance on in full force when he wants to), will do anything to protect and ‘mother’ him.
I’ve seen that in several friends over the years and in myself many moons ago. It’s classic behaviour of a young, sensitive, ‘in love’ female without much prior experience in relationships, so doesn’t surprise me much at all.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Well, I just read the part that Blake talks about topless waiting and his business.

in the Woman's Day article and Blake states "I have always been upfront about being a topless waiter in the past and that I own a booking agency".

From the photos on the internet we know he has done more than just topless waiting. One photo shows him with a woman bent over and her pushed up in his crotch. I am not sure that that is part of topless waiting? As for a booking agency? I think that is semantics. We have screencaps of the website and they advertise male strippers, etc. From the article though, Louise and her family can no longer claim ignorance of any of this and must be fine with it. There is nothing really more to say. They say they love each other, they are happy with each other, and hopefully it will last outside the bubble. All the best... It is what it is... we will never know the full truth.

Sam has definitely been blasted in this article by Louise and Blake... he talks about her being drunk, just someone to watch tv with, a party girl and that she knew all along about him and Louise. I just wish that if that was the case, what was stopping Blake from letting US the public also know all along? Ahhh, maybe the same thing that was preventing Sam from knowing the real reason for the breakup? Something called Channel10...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:52 pm

^^ Yep, the hired PR reps are all over it now hey! Doing their best to tarnish Sam a little to try to balance things out and restore Blake's image.

Forgot to say also - Louise said -exactly- the same thing Molly said in Mesnick season - that (when Blake gave her the letter) it's everything she'd hoped to hear/would happen for a long time. Both Molly and Louise were genuinely heartbroken and were fantasizing that their man would come back and rectify the situation.
Hence I really do think Louise was genuinely heartbroken and therefore is so desperate to believe that it's all real and so is willing to believe everything Blake is saying and doing.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:59 pm

ideas_ideas wrote:RE: the baking together, I had always assumed this was during filming, i.e. they'd go on a date together and talk about what challenges they would set each other, and then go back to respective ‘homes’ (Bach pad / mansion) and do their challenges and then report back on the next dates, be it group or single, as a little ‘thing’ they got to share together during filming. I don’t think Blake would have made such a giant slip on radio to confess they were doing it post-show – that would have been a massive slip. I think it was during filming and was just edited out.

RE: Louise dropping everything and defending Blake etc. I only just remembered given Blakes letter ‘…want to be your first, last and only love’, I seem to recall now that Louise had never had a serious relationship previously? It was definitely one of them that hadn't had a serious relationship before, think it was Louise? In which case I think she really is just totally in love with Blake and was genuinely totally heartbroken so she’s doing the classic feminine thing of falling totally in love without her own boundaries … will do anything for him to an extent that’s out of balance … seeing things through rose coloured glasses, believes everything he says (and let’s face it, he switches the charm and the romance on in full force when he wants to), will do anything to protect and ‘mother’ him.
I’ve seen that in several friends over the years and in myself many moons ago. It’s classic behaviour of a young, sensitive, ‘in love’ female without much prior experience in relationships, so doesn’t surprise me much at all.

But he did have this massive slip. This was not the first time he talked on the JackieO and Kyle show about communicating with the contestants post-show. He states more than once in interviews that the producers would get messages sent back and forth or he would have some contact here and there. And he says "we send/swap recipes" not we "sent recipes" to each other. It is entirely possible that he was just using present instead of past tense. We sleuthed a lot of this way before even the finale episode, let alone the breakup or matchup now. He actually gave a lot away in interviews. He kept saying Sam is just fun she is just fun. We talked about how that could be misdirection but hindsight reveals that that is exactly how he was seeing Sam post-show. And then he would talk about Louise, Louise even though she was the next to go (but not really). Laurina talked about how there was no time with Blake in the house without cameras, let alone to bake. The one that spent the most off-camera time with Blake was Lisa.

I agree with your analysis on first-bloom first-love with Louise. I just hope everything works out outside the bubble they've been in. It is probably a big relief for them. I just wish he didn't try to smear Sam's name by referring to her as party girl, friend only, etc. but rather just focus on their own love story and say sorry it happened but had to follow one's heart. Sam never pretended to be anything but a down to earth, ripped jeans and tshirt girl. As Lisa said, no negativity towards Blake instead positivity towards Sam.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:08 am

ideas_ideas wrote:^^ Yep, the hired PR reps are all over it now hey! Doing their best to tarnish Sam a little to try to balance things out and restore Blake's image.

Forgot to say also - Louise said -exactly- the same thing Molly said in Mesnick season - that (when Blake gave her the letter) it's everything she'd hoped to hear/would happen for a long time. Both Molly and Louise were genuinely heartbroken and were fantasizing that their man would come back and rectify the situation.
Hence I really do think Louise was genuinely heartbroken and therefore is so desperate to believe that it's all real and so is willing to believe everything Blake is saying and doing.

Yep, they used Sam. Blake, the PR machine, Channel 10. Sold the viewers "The Life of Sam" fairy tale that was not to be. And Blake admits this himself by saying he always had doubts even proposing and so let Louise go to spare her pain??? They think that she will be fine with some appearances, a ring (that she has yet to even get) and what not. The thing is, that is not compensation for a broken heart or being used/humiliated. She is putting on a brave face because she has no other alternative. Channel 10 never planned to have her as the first Bette, they wanted a better story, the 'true love story'. Which is now Louise and Blake. And oh well, immature/not-marriage-material Sam never deserved the ring/proposal anyway. I am tired of people saying 'oh well they knew what they were getting into, and they got money and fame from it' as if that justifies pain and manipulation. All of the contestants, including Louise and Blake, went on the show for things other than love. That is why it is a show. Finding love is the bonus not the purpose. So to me, regarding monetary gain, that is just par for the course and all are on the same playing field. It is how they treat each other post-show that makes the difference to me. And Sam is going to be dragged through the mud and made to look like she is with all these exes of hers and partying and what not. I have yet to see one photo to suggest she has been drunk or 'partying' to match the headlines that say such. Next year's TBAU will be a nightmare... the drama-filled USA version has now infiltrated the scene and the audience will want to love-to-hate even more...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:02 am

I really hope they don't drag Sam through the mud (further?) in a quest to restore Blake's image.
I'd love to think this franchise doesn't have to stoop to the trashy levels it has elsewhere, really had high hopes after TBAU S1, and Tim and Anna! Such high hopes for it to keep attracting quality and genuine Bachies/leading Bettes (there's always a standard few thrown in for entertainment value). Sigh.
Hoping they all find some peace and happiness as their journey's play out, and that the PR reps and media don't try and coax them into mud slinging. I really want to still 'believe' in the show after this season!
Very wise words from Lisa as you quoted, AllAboutLove- 'no negativity towards Blake, instead positivity towards Sam'.
We're all on our own paths and all have personalities / psyches/ 'lessons' / to play out.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:13 am

mercieme wrote:When I see tweets like this I can't help but wonder if some conspiracy with Channel 10 is involved scratch

Some day the whole truth will come out for sure, it always does.

@DHughesy wrote: Surely Blake gets a bonus from ch10 for promoting @TheBachelorAU brand above and beyond contractual obligations? #epic #theprojecttvtonite

Just incase some of our overseas friends are unaware DHughesy used to work on The Project and is a famous Australian comedian
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:17 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 65 Image15

Now I'm excited
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:23 am

Sundy wrote:

Now I'm excited

Hi Sundy, do u know what update Lisa is referring to? I thought she was referring to Blake & Louise's interview but please help clarify, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:44 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 65 10724049_593379140784404_1065214853_n
lisa_m_hyde Getting the VIP treatment, stay tuned to #channel10 tonight for the update ️ wearing @runwaydreamofficial 28min
Read more at http://websta.me/p/835155925869778834_21250500#l5lItfwuv4EVPp6t.99
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:50 am

I hope we get to hear from Lisa and Sam. They were the F2 and there the last few days of filming and Lisa knew Sam was F1. I really admire how they have been close from the beginning of the show, even with the same guy, and even afterwards. It will be nice to hear from them about themselves and not just the Blake+Louise thing but about how they are supporting one another and moving on. 

Maybe as Lisa said in her IG everyone will get lucky and everyone will each have their own happy ending 
🎆
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:55 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 65 928290_673359279438628_1970480410_n
zoeoee The new Sex and the City? #exceptthecityismelbourne #andweawkwardlydatedthesameguy #andblakeisnotmrbig #butidohavecarriehair #besties #thebachelorau @tal_ski @laurinafleure @fro01 8h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/834924521181241033_195534438#CmoHoyDcMCFPSA7Y.99

Awww. Funny hashtags by Zoe. LOL... Loving Chantal's hair..
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack